April 25, 2024
87 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cops at the gathering
June 3, 2014
1:57 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sean Law said
somebody call me? oh wait, that's John....

People hate cops cuz they think its the cool thing to do.

I dont hate on them cuz it makes me cool..lol..people hate cops cuz they not there when you need them and there when you dont. My dad is a cop, he is actually a cool cop but I fuckin hate cops..

June 3, 2014
2:31 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

There are cops out there who do their job and aren't complete assholes. Some cops are dickheads and like to use the badge as bully permission. I've experienced both kinds of cops but just don't be looking for any trouble. I don't want the cops ruining everybodys time so just enjoy yourselves.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

June 3, 2014
4:43 pm
stretchSquiggles
stretchSquiggles
Members
Forum Posts: 672

scruffy said

stretchSquiggles said it has been my experience that when some one tells a story about how the big bad bully copy unfairly treated them and arrested them, and when you hear the full story, the person deserved to be arrested because they decided to act like an asshole or where blatantly breaking the law. and now they hate all cops, when it was either their fault, or the lawmakers fault, not the cop's. 

spoken like a true, square, non-criminal.  

do you ever break the law?  if not, do you think that protects you?  not necessarily.  

what that is, is self-discipline;  it has nothing to do with the great job you think john law is doing.  

yes i've had many "run-in's" with the law, drugs, car hopping, under aged consumption. and guess what every time i deserved the heat i got. i broke the law got caught and had to pay the price. i don't think the cops treated me unfairly i don't hate the for doing there job like i don't hate the landscapers for cutting the grass.

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN, ONCE YOU SURRENDER THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY OPERATE YOUR MIND, YOU ARE THEN SURRENDERING THE ABILITY TO BE THE SHIT. AND THAT ONLY MEANS, YOU AINT SHIT ANYMORE."-SHAGGY2DOPE

June 3, 2014
5:06 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

stretchSquiggles said

scruffy said

stretchSquiggles said it has been my experience that when some one tells a story about how the big bad bully copy unfairly treated them and arrested them, and when you hear the full story, the person deserved to be arrested because they decided to act like an asshole or where blatantly breaking the law. and now they hate all cops, when it was either their fault, or the lawmakers fault, not the cop's. 

spoken like a true, square, non-criminal.  

do you ever break the law?  if not, do you think that protects you?  not necessarily.  

what that is, is self-discipline;  it has nothing to do with the great job you think john law is doing.  

yes i've had many "run-in's" with the law, drugs, car hopping, under aged consumption. and guess what every time i deserved the heat i got. i broke the law got caught and had to pay the price. i don't think the cops treated me unfairly i don't hate the for doing there job like i don't hate the landscapers for cutting the grass.

a lot of times they do treat people unfairly for no reason,beat the shit out of people etc. Last time I checked landscapers dont pepper spay people for protesting or beating someones ass for doing something they didnt like.

June 3, 2014
5:16 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Cops are faggots. 

June 3, 2014
5:39 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
June 3, 2014
11:12 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

Cops at gotj? hell f/n yea! fuck the druggalos! it's about time! it's gonna be a good time! I'm going this year 4 sure!!!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

June 3, 2014
11:25 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Beware ninjas

0.jpgImage Enlarger

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1T4Zm9leZTgQAJTMDgNI4DY1yg7q_TlBf4VT_Srv7SD9719ZJImage Enlarger
system.JPGImage Enlarger

June 4, 2014
9:19 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

I an seriously hoping they won't make a big deal out of mj possession. not gonna bring any with me, but was hoping to get some while there.

June 8, 2014
5:48 pm
thelaw
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Everyone has their panties in a bunch about the cops being at this years gathering. Yes there will be cops at this years's gathering, A lot of them... Yes I am one of them... if you choose to break the law I will choose to arrest you. So all you have to do is act like a normal human bieng and you will be fine. But if you ask for my attention you will get it.

June 8, 2014
6:06 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Good luck.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

June 8, 2014
6:38 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@thelaw - fake/ troll

Psst! Your IP address is showing ;)

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 8, 2014
7:04 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I hate cops because I've been put in the back of a police car with handcuffs on me with out even being told what I did wrong which goes against the fourth amendment. The 2nd amendment is there so and can kill them when they break the fourth one.

I've been accused of thievery before. Anybody that knows me knows how much a hate thieves.

I've been stopped and told that I look too much like a gang member when all I was wearing was black jeans, a black shirt and my Lucem Ferre hat.

I remember when my friend got his face smashed in with rocks the officer told him that he heard about what was going on but was too lazy to go check it out.

When my room mate's car got stolen the cops came over, talked to him then drove across the street, parked and started talking to each other. He didn't even get his car back until two months later when it got crashed in a high speed chase which all could have been avoided if the cops would have gotten off of their asses and actually looked since there was a recite left in the car that proved that the thief had driven down to the smiths right down the street with the stolen car right after he stole it to buy some shampoo and a mountain dew. Like, as the cops were sitting on their asses eating shit from the gas station (because when they got there they both went in to get soda pops and snacks) they could have driven down the street and done a quick, half assed check and caught the thief instead of having us work our asses off to pay off the bill for car repairs.

Cops fucking suck because they are power abusing pieces of shit. I do not feel protected by them. I feel paranoid around them and I am not a criminal.

June 8, 2014
10:01 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members

who ever said life was fair? somebody got their pussy hurt! sucks 2 be you, but dealing with the cops and playing by the rules, is a game we all play!

June 8, 2014
11:20 pm
thelaw
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Lucern,... you have been in the back of a police car with handcuffs on............ Shocking...

June 9, 2014
12:45 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

thelaw said
Lucern,... you have been in the back of a police car with handcuffs on............ Shocking...

And this is the type of judgement that makes me hate cops.

You know why I went to jail? I'm damn sure you will get this wrong.

June 9, 2014
12:56 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

wonka69 said
who ever said life was fair? somebody got their pussy hurt! sucks 2 be you, but dealing with the cops and playing by the rules, is a game we all play!

And I say fuck that. You can play, I say blast a piggy in the fucking head when he unjustly breaks into your house. Like they did to that Matthew Stewart. Matthew had post traumatic stress from fighting in the war and he smoked weed to help it. A neighbor snitched on him and they had a whole drug task force break into his house. And, him being a vet, he was prepared to protect himself when people break into his house.

See, you can be the pussy and let them fuck you. But I'm going to be a huge throbbing cock! And I won't let them fuck me! I'll do... phallic stuff!!!!

June 9, 2014
2:15 pm
D-Row420
D-Row420
Members
Forum Posts: 26

"Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit."

America, fuck yeah.

June 9, 2014
5:11 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201.....38;oswrr=1

But in a nutshell, a cop got arrested today for filming men pissing in a gas station bathroom...

AND...AND!!!!

For making a Craigslist ad asking for 60 straight men to come to a home (his) and get blowjobs through a glory hole... only he didn't mention that not only would these not be administered by a woman but the lipstick on their dicks would be from his own mouth....

Heard this on the radio this afternoon. Thought I'd share...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 9, 2014
9:57 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

jails are full of hard headed, dumb ass individuals, trying 2 prove a point! better 2 kiss ass, show sum respect, 4 a second and walk away, then 2 be an asshole, standing up 4 ur rights!!! that's life!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
87 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845