April 19, 2024
51 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Danny Brown tells off GOTJ crowd, gets pelted off stage 😲
August 22, 2021
10:25 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
August 22, 2021
10:40 pm
kukluxklown
Members
Forum Posts: 1201

Crack Lives Matter.  

Whoop Whoop kukluxklown :

sleepy
August 23, 2021
12:58 am
sleepy
sleepy
Members
Forum Posts: 172

jesus christ that guy sucks

August 23, 2021
1:24 am
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338

Yikes. I love that guy, he makes some good ass shit.

The clip wasn't that bad I guess. I just hope the guy doesn't get mad at us. 

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

August 23, 2021
7:43 am
m0sh
m0sh
Members
Forum Posts: 320

Couldn't tell what he was even saying, but get a FA-MI-LY chant started & then telling everyone to STFU? Cracky is lucky to have made it out alive.

August 23, 2021
9:49 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

That's weird, just from that clip and scrolling back a little it seems the crowd was enjoying him. So I wonder what we're not seeing that caused him to get pissed? I mean I do see some things getting thrown at the stage, which I fuckin hate that Juggalos do that sometimes unless the person up there did something outright ridiculously wrong. 

August 23, 2021
10:27 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Ya this was strange. Everyone seemed to be feeling his set (I know I was). He came out with face paint and everything. A few songs into his set he stopped and asked his DJ how many songs they had left. His DJ said 6. Danny Brown said he was just gonna do 1, basically called all of the juggalos bitches, sell outs and we were informed this isnt Cochella.... Shortly after he stormed off stage.

Not sure if he didn't like juggalos throwing shit at him (juggalos throw shit at every artist nowadays) or it we weren't hype enough in the crowd? Maybe he should have been booked in Hoodoos spot instead of right before ICP? 

It's pretty sad that an artist like Lardi B was able to remain on stage and actually win over some juggalos and Danny Brown couldn't. I can't fuck with him anymore.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

genocide_cutter
August 23, 2021
12:53 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Carnivalkilla44 said
Not sure if he didn't like juggalos throwing shit at him (juggalos throw shit at every artist nowadays) or it we weren't hype enough in the crowd?

So by my count Vanilla Ice, Violent J during the Bizaar show, and Danny Brown all called out the Juggalos for not being hype enough.

That's why Danny was scanning the crowd and saying into the mic "I don't know man, I don't know man". He was sizing you guys up and didn't like the vibe he was getting. He started chanting "Family" as a joke to see if y'all would get hype for that, and he was right. The crowd was more interested in chanting Juggalo slogans than getting into D Brown's set.

I'm sure if there was a mosh pit going while he rhymed he wouldn't have called y'all out for seemingly going full Coachella.....

I saw DJ Paul bombed too, calling the crowd Jiggalos instead of Juggalos.....embarassed

Dayton Family looked like they had the best non-ICP set this year-

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

Old Mr Dangerous
August 23, 2021
1:41 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

DJ Paul was absolutely shit housed lol. He could barely stand up and even fell over once and security had to pick him up. He replayed the same track 3 times at one point.

He also said he wanted to see somebody actually die in the mosh pit and that we all pee on security. Classic.

August 23, 2021
2:22 pm
sleepy
sleepy
Members
Forum Posts: 172

Carnivalkilla44 said
DJ Paul was absolutely shit housed lol. He could barely stand up and even fell over once and security had to pick him up. He replayed the same track 3 times at one point.

He also said he wanted to see somebody actually die in the mosh pit and that we all pee on security. Classic.  

Damn you'd think he would get his shit together after Koop and Infamous died so young. Very dissappointing.

August 23, 2021
5:35 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Miklo Velka said

Carnivalkilla44 said
Not sure if he didn't like juggalos throwing shit at him (juggalos throw shit at every artist nowadays) or it we weren't hype enough in the crowd?

So by my count Vanilla Ice, Violent J during the Bizaar show, and Danny Brown all called out the Juggalos for not being hype enough.

That's why Danny was scanning the crowd and saying into the mic "I don't know man, I don't know man". He was sizing you guys up and didn't like the vibe he was getting. He started chanting "Family" as a joke to see if y'all would get hype for that, and he was right. The crowd was more interested in chanting Juggalo slogans than getting into D Brown's set.

I'm sure if there was a mosh pit going while he rhymed he wouldn't have called y'all out for seemingly going full Coachella.....

I saw DJ Paul bombed too, calling the crowd Jiggalos instead of Juggalos.....embarassed

Dayton Family looked like they had the best non-ICP set this year-

cig  

Because Dayton Family rocks.

And Violent J, once again, wasn't "calling people out" for not being hype. He was just doing the usual crowd calls. I haven't watched the Danny Brown one yet.

August 23, 2021
6:27 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

Chevy2Dope said
That's weird, just from that clip and scrolling back a little it seems the crowd was enjoying him. So I wonder what we're not seeing that caused him to get pissed?..

I was there. He shit his pants onstage, panicked, then called us Coachella. I say he "somehow" wakes up in Hogrock

soon & a group of us convince him it's still 2012.

ninja

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous, Carnivalkilla44
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 24, 2021
4:22 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members
Forum Posts: 365

That sucks to see. Very odd.

Apparently some twitch streamer called Esfand went there with Danny Brown and they were IRL streaming the Gathering. Here are some links:

Full 5h stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1125454787

Highlight videos the guy uploaded, Part 1:

Part 2:

I don't know much about the Twitch streaming community, but dude seems fairly popular and from what I've seen on reddit people really liked that stream, even saw some say it was their favorite stream of the year. I've skipped through it a bit and Danny seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself, too, interacting with the Juggalos on the ground n shit. So weird that it ended the way it did.

Sadly the stream ends in the middle of Danny's set, so we don't get his reaction afterwards or any explanation.
Now I'm not saying this is what happened, but man, imagine he did this for his buddy's stream. Like, he's thinking "Imma give you some gold, I'm gonna go up there, play a short set, then tell those crazy-ass Juggalos to fuck off TO THEIR FACES.. IN THEIR HOUSE.. and then we bolt. Just some craziness to end this epic stream on." and then he gets off stage, making crazy faces towards the phone, saying something like "real rockstar shit, yo" to the chat... but the guy just looks at him and goes "dude... we ended the stream already.. the battery was dying.." lol.

August 24, 2021
3:42 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Danny is also hitting that bottle of Patron hard in the trailer before his set.

August 26, 2021
11:57 am
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

Whoop Whoop randy gall :

T.O.

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

September 22, 2021
7:28 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

I think Shaggy did him a solid not encouraging him to come back out to undo it.

Sucks it went down like that. I saw him at the airport the day after. He was super cool and seemed really bummed out about doing that 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845