April 26, 2024
151 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Florida Gathering
August 8, 2017
11:18 am
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Back when Juggalo day was here in my beautiful city ICP did an interview on the radio with Bubba the Love Sponge.  He owns a huge property in central Florida.  he straight up offered for the Gathering to be held there.  No bullshit searching until last minute.

Thoughts?  popcorn

Whoop Whoop Deadfolx :

ScottieD
August 8, 2017
11:51 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

That sounds like another "in a perfect world" scenarios to me. There's a million places that are ideal for the Gathering. Shit, Scruffy even has the hook up on a legit nice place to host it. Pretty sure a large portion of the Juggalo world knows a guy who knows a guy who has a large amount of land where they could do it for cheap. I think the devil is in the details though. 

When ICP say that all they need is a location they're saying it in the same way that they say there aren't any fights at the Gathering. 

In practice, there's a LOT more involved than "I have land" or "I know where land is". How close is it to city limits? Does it have running water? Electricity? Are there service roads approaching said land? Is there a practical way to enter/exit the location? Does it have sewage lines? Is it an approved camp ground? Will the area that it's in allow a large number of people that also, by the way, are considered a gang? For about a weeks time? And I'm sure the list of requirements go on and on. 

August 8, 2017
12:06 pm
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members

This wasn't an "I know a guy" situation though.  It was a face to face interview.  The property already has a big raceway park, so all the ammenities are there.

August 8, 2017
1:29 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Deadfolx said
This wasn't an "I know a guy" situation though.  It was a face to face interview.  The property already has a big raceway park, so all the ammenities are there.  

I was mostly speakin in generalities. I mean, shit, I would prefer Florida over Oklahoma so I'm not opposed to the idea. Just find it hard to believe that finding a spot is as simple as most people make it out to be. 

August 8, 2017
1:30 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Does admission come with a chance to bang Bubba's wife? 'Cause if so then oh hell no. 

August 8, 2017
1:35 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

will there be Porta-Pottys?lol

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

August 8, 2017
2:42 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

There would be no way GOTJ in summer Florida.  People bitch now, well at least at Hog Rock they did.  People would be droppin like flies down here! haha JK.  I'd be down, but It'd be way cooler if it was in the fall apposed to the summer.  Fall in Florida is the absolute BEST.  But I know that's when the kids are out of school....so.. plus I wouldn't have to drive far.

August 8, 2017
3:32 pm
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members

Guest said
Does admission come with a chance to bang Bubba's wife? 'Cause if so then oh hell no.   

LMAO  Take it easy there Hulk Hogan

August 9, 2017
12:04 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

I'd love for Juggalo day to be back in FL.

HOWEVER. I will NEVER go to Florida in the summer months. FUCK THAT HEAT AND HUMIDITY

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845