March 29, 2024
86 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Food?
April 1, 2019
12:12 pm
Pugg
Pugg
Members
Forum Posts: 42
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What kind of food is for sale at the Gathering? What do you bring to cook yourself?

April 1, 2019
1:21 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4474

the gathering is a vegan only zone there is no meat allowed on the grounds at all

they sell salads and grilled tofu and quinoa and kale all that good stuff to keep you strong and healthy so you can have the best experience you could possibly have.

if you try and smuggle in any meat products they will expel you from the grounds and you will not be refunded

so just make sure you bring plenty of fruits and vegetables and beans and you will be fine

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

GanjaGoblin, kansascityking

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

April 1, 2019
1:46 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8163

I suggest trying the Vegan Empanadas. Way less stringy than the Vegan On A Stick.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

GanjaGoblin
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

April 1, 2019
2:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038

A favorite moment of mine was Ohio 2003 when these Juggs at the campsite next to us left because the guys girl fucked Esham and he gave us all his burger meat and Coors Light. I also brought lots of kiwis 

April 1, 2019
4:07 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Pugg said
What kind of food is for sale at the Gathering? What do you bring to cook yourself?  

Usually your standard carnival food. Legend Valley was the bomb diggity so far when it came to food vendors. Nothing like and alligator egg and cheese for breakfast!

Ya, and of course bring your own food as well. I usually bring different types of snacks and shit that's nutritional. Beef jerky and protein bars go a long way for someone who parties as much as I do during GOTJ. Couple that with Budweiser, Pedialyte and water, and I can survive for days.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Psyral, kansascityking
April 1, 2019
4:25 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Pugg said

A couple of people on the forum have cooked/grilled during the gathering but it was probably easier in Legend Valley because the Walmart was close so you didn't need a fridge. I think it is much farther this time. Nothing like HogRock far but not a quick trip. (I could be wrong - I haven't looked up the distance - I think I saw someone post about it) 

They sell various carny food at carny prices.  Thye sell faygo in bottles at a lot of the food vendors. A few have coffee for sale if you need the caffeine. Since they are bringing back the Spazmatic Tent this year, they will probably have the Faygo Bar there like they did before.

We bring non-perishable food with us (actually buy them at the nearest Walmart before going in) including other necessities like toilet paper, bottled water, gatorade, sun screen, bug spray, lighters, soft new socks, trash bags, ziplock bags (to have your wallet/phone survive Faygo showers), can/bottle opener, paper plates, disposable utensils, etc.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Drunkalo
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 1, 2019
4:33 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Walmarts were about 20-25 mins north and south of the venue, according to google maps.

In Oklahoma we paid for the car pass and were allowed to come and go. Even tho the GOTJ booklet and site said you could not.

Legend valley did not allow reentry. 

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

April 1, 2019
4:40 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Shout out to Scrub Care Unit for their food

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

April 1, 2019
4:44 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

also remember that on the gathering grounds they follow sharia law

so all meat has to be halal meat that was sacrificed to allah and no bacon or pork products at all and any muslim men who see a juggalette not wearing a hijab have sexual right too them and besides that any woman who gets raped cannot testify in court on her rapists because that is sharia law also do not bring your kids because little girls can get married to 50 year old men and the men can consumate that marriage when they turn 9 also all women can be beat anytime a man see's fit that's what happened to Tila Tequila a few years back also do not steal anything because they will cut off your hand or maybe even both also do not go there if you are a gay or lesbian or a what or they or them or it they will bring you to the top of the carousel and throw you off in the name of allah

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

April 1, 2019
4:48 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Screenshot_2019-04-01-17-43-39.pngImage Enlarger

Screenshot_2019-04-01-17-43-07.pngImage Enlarger

Walmart is also an excellent source of Nerf war supplies.

Trump, have you been to a gathering?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Psyral

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

April 1, 2019
4:52 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

nope I have a criminal record so the real Donald Trump wont let me inside America unless of course I fly to Mexico first and just walk across the border then the democrats will give me asylum and a welfare check.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845