April 25, 2024
100 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2017 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
July 2, 2017
3:18 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Noah Fence said    
So you officially going?    

probably wont know 'officially' until i got official ticket in hand.  which may not happen til im on site, for all i can guess.  

going, until i fail to go.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, Noah Fence, Maryonette

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 2, 2017
3:26 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

scruffy said

Noah Fence said    
So you officially going?    

probably wont know 'officially' until i got official ticket in hand.  which may not happen til im on site, for all i can guess.  

going, until i fail to go.    

Scruff ur in there like swim wear.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 2, 2017
9:36 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

We are definitely down, even if we don't have tickets yet.. got about everything else all set, spose we will just get them there.

Mentioned before, I've got a 10'x10' canopy and it's one of the pole pop ups so that's a bit of shade there, we keep adding canopies we don't need no stinkin' tick trees.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman
July 2, 2017
1:30 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

2016flhvillagedowntime.jpgImage Enlarger

thought the thread could use some visual.  

memory kick for anybody was there, frame of reference for anybody wasnt there [and thats not even during a meetup massacre or other event... just hangin out in the village].  

somewhere i got a good three-sixty video clip that i took around this same time, i think.  still doesnt show the whole village, though.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

CellE2057, bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Maryonette

July 2, 2017
2:26 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

I'm having a very off day. Mary just had to listen to me bitch for twenty minutes about a lady at the store that got pissy because I was coming out of a door marked "exit" and thus she, with her precious fuckin life, couldn't walk in it (I was in the right and I hope that cunt gets cancer but I digress) type of off day. 

However, that picture makes me feel better. Had never seen that one. Makes me wonder how many more there are floatin around between all of us. Simply because of the size of the place, I don't know how anyone could have a pic of the whole Village but it seems like if we all pulled resources we could have a map of the whole area. Like, so and so took pictures of the left back side, so and so took pics of the left front side, etc. etc. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

bayAreaShaman, Maryonette
July 2, 2017
2:51 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

CellE2057 said
However, that picture makes me feel better. Had never seen that one. Makes me wonder how many more there are floatin around between all of us. Simply because of the size of the place, I don't know how anyone could have a pic of the whole Village but it seems like if we all pulled resources we could have a map of the whole area. Like, so and so took pictures of the left back side, so and so took pics of the left front side, etc. etc.   

i got a dozen or three, but most arent nearly that good.  

CellE2057 said, before that 
I'm having a very off day. Mary just had to listen to me bitch for twenty minutes about a lady at the store that got pissy because I was coming out of a door marked "exit" and thus she, with her precious fuckin life, couldn't walk in it (I was in the right and I hope that cunt gets cancer but I digress) type of off day.     

next time, blow the bianca off the way i woulda...   

scruffy woulda said sumn fresh, like 
'the biggest difference between you and me, lady, is that when you get to hell, youll be surprised.'  

snobs hate that shit.  

but then, they think about what youre really sayin, and get quiet.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence, bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 2, 2017
3:56 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

We know I ain't goin' but OKC is gonna be SOOOO hot this year that yer all gonna be DAMN LUCKY there's all that water around...

Only... Don't drink the water! Or get it in your mouth or inhale it through your nose. Hot water warmed by Juggalo piss and effluence...  Amoebas n'shit. (it's a problem currently in the news about lakes and public water parks)

Also... "Just because something casts a shadow does NOT mean it is protecting you from the sun!"

If you're concerned about that kind of thing, MAKE SURE that whatever you are intending to use for that purpose has a LISTED UV RATING somewhere on it's packaging! (like MAYBE on your tents so that you're at least a few degrees cooler than your homies when you wake up in a pool of your own sweat REGARDLESS... but every point counts, eh?)

A few years ago, I found that out when I thought that the large "bug screen/tent" I got would provide me shade, only to find that the "roof" only served to refract the sunlight, dispersing it across the whole canopy. Hot shade...

If you're gonna use "blue tarps" for that purpose, you will have to fold them over AT LEAST once (making it 2-ply), otherwise yer just in a slow cooker that smells like blue tarp plastic.

CHECK FOR UV RATINGS

also... Suck down on that "pride" of refusing to bring sun umbrellas... You will be jealous. But once again, UV RATINGS.

Stay chilly, my friends.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 2, 2017
6:16 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

scruffy said
2016flhvillagedowntime.jpgImage Enlarger

thought the thread could use some visual.  

memory kick for anybody was there, frame of reference for anybody wasnt there [and thats not even during a meetup massacre or other event... just hangin out in the village].  

somewhere i got a good three-sixty video clip that i took around this same time, i think.  still doesnt show the whole village, though.    

Thats the 2nd photo from the village I have seen and I'm no where to be found lol. I was there I sware. I remember they took a group photo and the cops even stops foot traffic so we could take the photo. I was there for that one but I think they took another one and just wasn't in that one

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 2, 2017
8:28 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

phreakcore said   
Thats the 2nd photo from the village I have seen and I'm no where to be found lol. I was there I sware. I remember they took a group photo and the cops even stops foot traffic so we could take the photo. I was there for that one but I think they took another one and just wasn't in that one     

these are from immediately after the family portrait youre talkin bout.  

2016gotjflhmeetupmob3.jpgImage Enlarger

2016gotjflhmeetupmob4.jpgImage Enlarger

so yeah, somebody out there gots a massacre pic with even more ninjas in it than the historical record pic.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, phreakcore, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 2, 2017
8:55 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Dude u got muzzy!!!

Thise pictures are so dope. Like i think about that village all the time but to actual see it is crazy.

Good shit on the uv hot fart box @cheshyr

Imma get stupid shit. Like smart stupid shit :)

I have a gazebo thing 10x10 and I plan on getting one more and some tarps. Some walls for the pop up gazebo things i got.

Those tiki torches were pretty dope. But sounds like trouble. 

Im hella excited more and more everyday. 

My parents actually came up on some dope shit...its a bit uhhh lavish? But it might save the day so pinkies up.

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 2, 2017
10:11 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

bayAreaShaman said
Dude u got muzzy!!!

Thise pictures are so dope. Like i think about that village all the time but to actual see it is crazy.

Good shit on the uv hot fart box @cheshyr

Imma get stupid shit. Like smart stupid shit :)

I have a gazebo thing 10x10 and I plan on getting one more and some tarps. Some walls for the pop up gazebo things i got.

Those tiki torches were pretty dope. But sounds like trouble. 

Im hella excited more and more everyday. 

My parents actually came up on some dope shit...its a bit uhhh lavish? But it might save the day so pinkies up.  

I saw that too and was like holy shit he got a shot of muzzy! thats like catching a rare pokemon lol. good looking out @scruffy although that side shot of me doesn't look too flattering but oh well. @cheshyr had the right idea with his set up last year. that shit looked like a juggalo penthouse how it was all laid out.

For real though you guys stay in the shade as much as possible. I have talked to a few friends online from the area and that shit is no joke. Glad to see you guys are getting the village going again this year. Shaman you really took the bull by the horns and got it going. mad props. I saw the line up wasn't as fresh as some would like but if I was going I would give zero fucks about that line up. I saw like 5 or 6 acts maybe the whole time last year. the village was the best part. gathering with everyone is what matters. if you really want to see (fill in the blank with your wish list artist) go to a local show.

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split
July 2, 2017
10:44 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

phreakcore said    
I saw that too and was like holy shit he got a shot of muzzy! thats like catching a rare pokemon lol.     

from now on, whenever im fuckin with people over their pokeyman obsessions, ima be talkin bout, 'yeah, but you aint got a muzzy, though, do ya, piker?  i got one.'  

normally, i make some shit up.  'you dont know shit about pokemon, if youve never heard of the swubblestaff.'  

they usually buy it.  its funny.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Skratchie

July 3, 2017
12:24 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

phreakcore said

I saw that too and was like holy shit he got a shot of muzzy! thats like catching a rare pokemon lol. good looking out @scruffy although that side shot of me doesn't look too flattering but oh well. @cheshyr had the right idea with his set up last year. that shit looked like a juggalo penthouse how it was all laid out.

For real though you guys stay in the shade as much as possible. I have talked to a few friends online from the area and that shit is no joke. Glad to see you guys are getting the village going again this year. Shaman you really took the bull by the horns and got it going. mad props. I saw the line up wasn't as fresh as some would like but if I was going I would give zero fucks about that line up. I saw like 5 or 6 acts maybe the whole time last year. the village was the best part. gathering with everyone is what matters. if you really want to see (fill in the blank with your wish list artist) go to a local show.  

Hahah muzzy the pokemon...The pokemon. The myth. The legend.

And yeah last year we had hella bands and i gave not one shit. Like the best was the secret performers tho. Come on The luniz, Warren G...

Cant say slick rick wasnt dope as shit.

But regardless none of that comes close to the village...all that shit is background noise like i think I heard scruffy say. I dont see how less of a conflicting schedule is a bad thing. We probably all are gonna do the same things so thats gonna be dope. We all get to hopefully roll together! As in go to things not drugs. 

And i havnt been doing anything someone hasnt already done or somebody else couldn't do. Im just happy its happening. i appreciate it tho. Can u Imagine if it died after its first year of infancy??? No. This village shit will go on even if its just Scuffy Noah and me under some tarp. Theres other ninjas making things happen too. Its just the dopest freshest thing...new sock into new shoes fresh. 

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split

July 7, 2017
11:41 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Faygoluvers-Ineffectual-Village.gifImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 7, 2017
1:08 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Image Enlarger

July 11, 2017
2:22 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Ok so im guessing we are gonna have to get in where we fit in.

Last year we arre lucky enough to know our spot and also stake our spot. Tbis year we are not so lucky. But i am very optimistic. Im still not gling to go dumbass far in the grounds. Im going to send a group PM to speak specifics we don't necessary want to be seen by the masses.

Ppl are thinking its gonna be a low turn out but im still factoring in all these west coat juggalos being able to get there for the first time. 

Anybody gonna run with me? Imma have to hand my keys over to someone to drive the truck in. 

But yeah lets not forget its the gathering and theres to curve balls to factor in. So dont factor them in. We are all fucken geniuses and cam do anything. Collectively. 

But yeah if u plan on being here and ur staying quiet speak up or i wont know i should send u a PM

scruffy, Split, deathmetaljuggalo

July 11, 2017
3:45 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I'll drive the truck in. I'm no runner.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 11, 2017
10:58 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

ill gladly be a runner, aint no thang...  

... cept i might, maybe, possibly, have an in with a balla or two.  so its possible, maybe, that i might already be inside.  

dont count on that shit, though.  and even if it does go down, it may not help like before.  

i expect itll be more like the 2015 run, than anything else.  same principles, same methods.  oughtta be enough.  specially since we should have much better comms this time around.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Split, Noah Fence

July 12, 2017
12:40 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I'm down. Hit me up. I don't really have any specific place in mind to set up but lemme know what ur thinkin.

Whoop Whoop Split :

scruffy
July 12, 2017
4:40 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

We'll be around Tuesday around 6pm, you know we're down.

..P might want to ride in the truck though 

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Old Mr Dangerous
100 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845