April 25, 2024
65 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
November 13, 2017
3:26 am
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think it'll be Florida since the spot is already offered I don't think they'd do a overseas one it'd be to expensive especially for the smaller acts

Whoop Whoop hippiekush :

Krista ICP
November 13, 2017
11:59 am
Krista ICP
Members
Forum Posts: 46

hippiekush said
I think it'll be Florida since the spot is already offered I don't think they'd do a overseas one it'd be to expensive especially for the smaller acts  

Do you REALLY think  the Gathering of the Juggalos coud be in FLORIDA ?  that woud be beyond a dream come true 4 me. who  is offer a place for the Gathering of the Juggalos ? what city  of Florida  is it?  I live  near  Tampa  Florida   .

MCL Fam. HNI_0069.JPGImage Enlarger

whoop whoop

clown luv yall

keep that carnival music

November 13, 2017
12:55 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Florida, summer, bugs, gators, I hope not. 

November 13, 2017
1:40 pm
Krista ICP
Members
Forum Posts: 46

MASTERWEEDO said
Florida, summer, bugs, gators, I hope not.   

actual its not realley like that in Florida  yes its hot but oklahoma and ohio and illinois in the summertime is just as hot mabey more  and ive lived in new jersey . denver.   nevada.  and  italy and i seen more bugs in all those place than i have in over 10 years i live in Florida

and i never seen a gator evn tho the park near whare i stay has warning sign for alligator evereywhare

a Florida gathering of the Juggalos woud be awesome!

whoop whoop

clown luv yall

keep that carnival music

November 13, 2017
8:49 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337

Krista ICP said

Do you REALLY think  the Gathering of the Juggalos coud be in FLORIDA ?  that woud be beyond a dream come true 4 me. who  is offer a place for the Gathering of the Juggalos ? what city  of Florida  is it?  I live  near  Tampa  Florida   .

MCL Fam. HNI_0069.JPGImage Enlarger

Idk the city I just know land was offered up last year and if they having so much trouble getting a location it seems the most likely 

November 14, 2017
2:14 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

I recall someone messaging legend valley managent before OK was announced asking if gotj would be there. I believe they responded saying no, but they wish it was there. Nobody ever wished we were anywhere. They are good people and those were the coolest cops I ever met in my life. Especially the first year it was there. Hog rock was great but now that most of us are older its not necessarily a bad thing having some cops around. They only fucked with people who stole or did shit incredibly stupid that was bothersome to everyone around which is... um... what their job is? Theft was minimal compared to hog rock, I actually got sleep and did everything I wanted to do without issues... sound fuckery was the only downside.

Legend Valley!

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy, Carnivalkilla44, Noah Fence
November 23, 2017
12:51 pm
randomhero1
Members
Forum Posts: 30

I can guarantee it wont be in Florida or OKC.

Ohio is very likely. More than likely if they can't get that west coast spot they tried this year.

November 23, 2017
5:33 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Plz no Oklahoma...

I just wont go.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, Hypnotized Ninja, Split

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

November 23, 2017
10:31 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

I'd skip OKC too if it was super far for me bc the cost to travel. But it isnt this is an easy trek for TX folks like myself and a few more ppl on this board who are from the southern States surrounding OKC. Sucks for Midwest, East coast, and westcoast Los/lettes

Come on Legend Valley that was a great place despite the heat dome last year

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

Chuckieboy
November 29, 2017
11:25 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Lebanon, Kansas is considered the center of the United States.

Around there would be an argument for no one complaining about how far it is from their spot. Although, of course, there will still be complaining.

Having sampled 5 Gatherings, I can say that having one at a huge indoor venue is not the best idea. 

The Gathering works best, in my opinion, with:

☆ Campgrounds (or an open area that can be camped in)

☆ Adequate shade in spots

☆ A body or two of water

☆ Fresh and free potable water in abundance

☆ Away from bible belts or any overly suspicious communities

☆ Somewhere that is not insanely hot in the summer, typically

☆ Private land

Some other pluses would be legal marijuana, nearby (but not TOO nearby) gas stations, dope stages, nearby hotels, and open minded vibes. Unfortunately, any Southern state would be awful hosts. Potentially very dangerous for Juggalos. Most of the Midwest, unless there is private land. Everything is so fucking dry out here, so that poses an issue. Too far to the west or east just isn't fair. 

The 2 Gathering idea gets more appealing every time someokne mentions it. One on one side, one on the other. Lots of logistical issues, though. But that's par for the course.

January 21, 2018
6:14 pm
free pussy
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Noah Fence said   Hope the dopest of you have a good time and the weakest of you have to camp next to some bears sucking each other's dicks.                                                                                                                                Donald Trump is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses. 

anti racist homophobe?

January 21, 2018
10:40 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

free pussy said

Noah Fence said   Hope the dopest of you have a good time and the weakest of you have to camp next to some bears sucking each other's dicks.                                                                                                                                Donald Trump is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses. 

anti racist homophobe?

Nah. I was saying I hope the whack people of this board (the racist and homophobic ones) camp next to gay dudes so that they (the whack ones) will have a miserable time or will get to know some of our lgbt family and maybe grow up a bit.

I'm really sorry for not being clearer with my words and hope that I didn't make you or anybody else feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. I whole heartedly support the LGBT community. Our family is better because of its diversity and I would hate to think that i pushed someone out because of lazy, unclear writing.

Thank you for letting me know how I came across. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 21, 2018
11:24 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I just imagined two loud ass actual male bears making a steamy ruckus.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

January 22, 2018
12:34 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

bayAreaShaman said
I just imagined two loud ass actual male bears making a steamy ruckus.  

Either way, really. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 22, 2018
5:32 pm
Jugg55@amber
Members
Forum Posts: 9

Would love to hear about people’s crazy experiences at the gathering! Or things that people are going to do at the next gathering!

January 22, 2018
5:47 pm
croatjuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 98

Noah Fence said

Nah. I was saying I hope the whack people of this board (the racist and homophobic ones) camp next to gay dudes so that they (the whack ones) will have a miserable time or will get to know some of our lgbt family and maybe grow up a bit.

I'm really sorry for not being clearer with my words and hope that I didn't make you or anybody else feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. I whole heartedly support the LGBT community. Our family is better because of its diversity and I would hate to think that i pushed someone out because of lazy, unclear writing.

Thank you for letting me know how I came across.   

Its lgbtq, not lgbt. Fucking bigots like you are destroying the movement. Get educated.

January 22, 2018
9:05 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

croatjuggalo said

Its lgbtq, not lgbt. Fucking bigots like you are destroying the movement. Get educated.  

Maybe you're a bigot. It's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP !

DIBttM8XgAAyINA.jpgImage Enlarger

Oh no. I'm probably a bigot too. I forgot Cis Hetero Straight, etc.

Ok, it's gone too far. I'm just human.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
January 23, 2018
12:11 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

croatjuggalo said

There is no unified stance in the community on one particular acronym over another. When working with people who are part of the community, I use queer, moagi, lgbtqqia or lgbtq++ depending on what makes folks more comfortable but outside of the community I use the shorthand which is still largely used by the wider community. GSM is also gaining traction and I've recently seen people suggest SAGA but that seems a little trumpian to me.

Psyral Infection said

Maybe you're a bigot. It's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP !

DIBttM8XgAAyINA.jpgImage Enlarger

Oh no. I'm probably a bigot too. I forgot Cis Hetero Straight, etc.

Ok, it's gone too far. I'm just human.  

Ugh at allies being included otherwise it's pretty close. Demisexual would typically fall in the asexual spectrum. A lot of people write a/a to reference asexual and aromantic but i can see how that would be confusing in a longer list of letters. I also wouldn't include polyamorous but only because that's relationship style not gender identity or orientation. That's like saying living together or married or long distance.

January 23, 2018
1:40 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

I got LGBT at GOTJ. 

Licked Gently By Turtles

Llama Germs Bong Trade

Lower Gallbladder Bruising Trifecta 

Lovely Genocide Boobless Teens

Long Grain Bitch Tits

January 23, 2018
6:04 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Noah Fence said

There is no unified stance in the community on one particular acronym over another. When working with people who are part of the community, I use queer, moagi, lgbtqqia or lgbtq++ depending on what makes folks more comfortable but outside of the community I use the shorthand which is still largely used by the wider community. GSM is also gaining traction and I've recently seen people suggest SAGA but that seems a little trumpian to me. 
Ugh at allies being included otherwise it's pretty close. Demisexual would typically fall in the asexual spectrum. A lot of people write a/a to reference asexual and aromantic but i can see how that would be confusing in a longer list of letters. I also wouldn't include polyamorous but only because that's relationship style not gender identity or orientation. That's like saying living together or married or long distance.  

For complete inclusiveness, I suggest "H" for human. ... But there are probably people who don't identify as human. Despite what those people think, I still think they are still human. Maybe we go with "U" for Universican or maybe Universian. And while I am open to the possibility of what people call "parallel universes", I yield to the etemology of the word "universe" which is completely inclusive and would also include these so called "parallel universes." So now the battle would be between the ones who wish to be called Universicans and those who wish to be called Universians. I am sure it will be a heated debate and many wars fought over it with each side hating the other merely over the particular word used to denote everything everywhere.

But I will probably be called a bigot by those who claim we must include non-existent constructs in our universal inclusion.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
72 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845