April 25, 2024
115 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
January 23, 2018
8:17 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I said this two Januarys ago, but since the crazies keep doubling down it's worth repeating: gender and race are "all fun and games until someone needs a kidney." Call yourselves omnisexual metadimensional dolphinbitchcrabs for all I care, but you'll likely be begging for the perks of human Western medicine if (when?) diabetic complications, STDs, or worse kick in. Learn to pick ur battles, Sweetcheeks. The hill you've chosen to die on is made of lies.

Sweetcheeks.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

January 23, 2018
9:08 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

any chance you kids can leave your petty sniping contests in the 'braindead' 'politics' section?  

maybe this is how yall think we juggalos gather, but i disagree.  i think its more about coming together, than insisting on bein the one true arbiter of which labels everybody gotta live under.  ya know, gathering, not dividing.  

'specially when the shit dont even make any sense.  yall dont even know what the fuck youre arguing about anymore.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous, MASTERWEEDO, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Jugg55@amber, SteelCityDahmer

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

January 23, 2018
9:19 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

scruffy said
any chance you kids can leave your petty sniping contests in the 'braindead' 'politics' section?  

maybe this is how yall think we juggalos gather, but i disagree.  i think its more about coming together, than insisting on bein the one true arbiter of which labels everybody gotta live under.  ya know, gathering, not dividing.  

'specially when the shit dont even make any sense.  yall dont even know what the fuck youre arguing about anymore.    

\/\/ ]~[ ○ ○ P 

\/\/ ]~[ ○ ○ P

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
January 23, 2018
12:02 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

scruffy said

I wasn't even arguing

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 23, 2018
1:17 pm
croatjuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 98

Noah Fence said

Nah. I was saying I hope the whack people of this board (the racist and homophobic ones) camp next to gay dudes so that they (the whack ones) will have a miserable time or will get to know some of our lgbt family and maybe grow up a bit.

I'm really sorry for not being clearer with my words and hope that I didn't make you or anybody else feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. I whole heartedly support the LGBT community. Our family is better because of its diversity and I would hate to think that i pushed someone out because of lazy, unclear writing.

Thank you for letting me know how I came across.   

Noah Fence said

There is no unified stance in the community on one particular acronym over another. When working with people who are part of the community, I use queer, moagi, lgbtqqia or lgbtq++ depending on what makes folks more comfortable but outside of the community I use the shorthand which is still largely used by the wider community. GSM is also gaining traction and I've recently seen people suggest SAGA but that seems a little trumpian to me.

Psyral Infection said
Maybe you're a bigot. It's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP !

DIBttM8XgAAyINA.jpgImage Enlarger

Oh no. I'm probably a bigot too. I forgot Cis Hetero Straight, etc.

Ok, it's gone too far. I'm just human.  

Ugh at allies being included otherwise it's pretty close. Demisexual would typically fall in the asexual spectrum. A lot of people write a/a to reference asexual and aromantic but i can see how that would be confusing in a longer list of letters. I also wouldn't include polyamorous but only because that's relationship style not gender identity or orientation. That's like saying living together or married or long distance.  

Spoken like a true sheep.

January 23, 2018
1:27 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Noah Fence said

I wasn't even arguing  

I dont think u were arguing either and i think people should acknowledge that.

scruffy said

U got a point scuff. U know coming together to gather and fuck a label and not dividing.

But its dame near impossible for me to want to share a home or call alot of these people on here a friend. 

Its not about politics. Its about lookin me in the eye like a man and actually feeling love in ur chest.

I know alot of these ppl are confused right now and are being blinded to whats really important as a person.

I dont have to sugar coat shit for any of u. To find out ur friend is racist and u got love for them, like real love, is heart breaking. 

And i just cant pretened its ok. They think ur a base ball card to be argued over, or a pawn.

Alot of u are thinking some racist dehumanizing out of pocket shit, unbeknownst to you or not and i cant be those peoples friend anymore..

Maybe one day. 

It sucks and shocking. 

I dont even fuck with racist mexicans who think black ppl are less than or something cuz i cant stand it. Then these ppl think im less than human?? Naaaw 

Edit: i wasn't implying u scruffy.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

January 23, 2018
4:26 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Psyral Infection said

For complete inclusiveness, I suggest "H" for human. ... But there are probably people who don't identify as human. Despite what those people think, I still think they are still human. Maybe we go with "U" for Universican or maybe Universian. And while I am open to the possibility of what people call "parallel universes", I yield to the etemology of the word "universe" which is completely inclusive and would also include these so called "parallel universes." So now the battle would be between the ones who wish to be called Universicans and those who wish to be called Universians. I am sure it will be a heated debate and many wars fought over it with each side hating the other merely over the particular word used to denote everything everywhere.

But I will probably be called a bigot by those who claim we must include non-existent constructs in our universal inclusion.  

Awwwhhhhhhh rabble rabble rabble!

app=desktop

Im laughing so hard to your post...im currently trying to figure out the parallels to your postwacky

January 23, 2018
4:33 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

krunkazphuk said
I said this two Januarys ago, but since the crazies keep doubling down it's worth repeating: gender and race are "all fun and games until someone needs a kidney." Call yourselves omnisexual metadimensional dolphinbitchcrabs for all I care, but you'll likely be begging for the perks of human Western medicine if (when?) diabetic complications, STDs, or worse kick in. Learn to pick ur battles, Sweetcheeks. The hill you've chosen to die on is made of lies.

Sweetcheeks.gifImage Enlarger

Lmjao

DolphinBitchCrabs, i hope thats not contagious!...i like being the CuttlefishPussyTurtle that i am!getclowned

January 23, 2018
4:35 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

scruffy said

Exactly, fuck a label, imma stick to being independent!....except when i claim to be a juggalo gang banger

Speaking of dividing, i think juggalo division started when the term "juggalette" got started....still dislike that word to this day

January 23, 2018
6:44 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

See, my girl (a juggalette) prefers the individuality of the woman's  label "juggalette" and would rather be referred to as such than as a "juggalo". I remember seeing a while back some females thinking that term was sexist or not equal in some regard. To each their own I guess though.

January 23, 2018
6:57 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Sorry spook, im also gonna have to disagree with you on this. I rather like the term juggalette and having a hatchetgirl. It feel it balances well. Altho i wouldnt rock a hatchetgirl or the term juggalette, some of our LGBTQ, rstuv's may want to... 

Edit: I also wouldnt mind seeing our "juggalo family" car stickers with 2 hatchetmen or 2 hatchet girls...

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

January 24, 2018
8:40 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Did you just assume my Jugga-gender?

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 24, 2018
10:54 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said
Did you just assume my Jugga-gender?  

That isn't clever or funny

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 24, 2018
11:39 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

guess we may as well move on to the 'gendering of the juggalos'.  

i know that wasnt clever or funny.  

but the concept of gathering in 2018... dont seem to hold much in the way of attention.  

i tried.  do your thing.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

January 25, 2018
12:48 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

scruffy said
guess we may as well move on to the 'gendering of the juggalos'.  

i know that wasnt clever or funny.  

but the concept of gathering in 2018... dont seem to hold much in the way of attention.  

i tried.  do your thing.    

Solid effort. I think once there's more info people will be able to hold their attention on it longer.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Drunkalo

January 25, 2018
4:49 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Just wishing to have a morsel of something good to come our way. Right now im thinking im gonna miss on a lot of family interactions if i dont attend juggalo day or DCGCon. Its expected with so much going on, still having hopes of a lil sumthin sumthin...

Screenshot_2018-01-25-17-55-12.pngImage Enlarger

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

February 14, 2018
8:17 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

@spookythefungi  said that the location and dates would be revealed on "the 2nd juggalo show after juggalo day" .

Also:

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
getclowned July 26-29th 2018 getclowned

getclowned Legend Valley getclowned

I personally think that will be great. But I did notice that the GOTJ twitter account is showing something interesting ...

Capture-1.JPGImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 14, 2018
8:23 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Ooo, tantalizing...

Edit: Unless the location just hasn't been updated since 2011

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
February 14, 2018
8:56 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Carnivalkilla44 said
Ooo, tantalizing...

Edit: Unless the location just hasn't been updated since 2011  

According to the archives, it changes every year.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 14, 2018
10:11 am
SteelCityDahmer
SteelCityDahmer
Members
Forum Posts: 334

Would be cool to have it at Nelsons Ledges again. I go there every year with the people from Metal Mountain. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
100 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845