April 20, 2024
64 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
October 4, 2018
5:33 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
881sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
Who ever remembers something about a funyons and condoms convo,  pm me.  

I want in on funyuns and condoms! Ive never tried either one of them.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy, LSDemon

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

October 4, 2018
5:48 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
882sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

I want in on funyuns and condoms! Ive never tried either one of them.  

It's a Completely different "gag" then what you're thinking aboutya-rightlol

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo, LSDemon, bayAreaShaman
October 4, 2018
6:26 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
883sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

October 4, 2018
6:43 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
884sp_Permalink sp_Print

And since no one pm'd about that "idea"...i guess I'll just post the fresh expanded idea I came up with publicly...that way I'll atleast get to see it

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
October 4, 2018
6:51 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
885sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dude, keep it hidden! I didn't think my sled idea caught on last gathering till I seen 2 dumb asses yanking sleds across the grass. Their prob really hating on me now. That's a little funny. Flat sled + flat grass= a load of surface area to drag. whadda ya got man? ill keep it in the back of my head and share it once we get texts or pm's going. Theres still a lot of time yet. chill a little!

October 11, 2018
1:16 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

I'm late to the bullet points post but here we go.

• Great seeing everyone from my first village participation in shitty OK '17 at this one a second yr in a row Scruffy, Bay, JC/Adam, DMJ,RTC, Maryonette/Cell E, chuckieboy and  (Noah Fence even though he wasn't there)
  • Cool meeting others as well carnivalkilla, masterweedo, sazarah/Liz, chehshyr, split1open, drunkalo/hiswifey, lsdemon, Bonesaw, Mitchell, Pigg, Spooky
  • Bay you fresh bruh. Flatbush Zombies are dope I like that you can decipher what new rappers are dope amongst all these new Kool-Aid hair kids, plus watching that really underwhelming Myzery performance(dat track over powering the microphone=lip syncing and too much henny swigging) was fun he's good on music live show needs work I think we both subconsciously felt the need to tough out his 20 mins bc of our brown skin(even though we ain't Ricans...well I'm not I'm Cuban/Mexican)
  • Split1open on the other end of the deciphering who the quality new gen of hip hop out there. We're both dads that bc of our offspring have to by default know about said Kool-Aid rappers we know it's trash yet we also know Yachty, Migos, Lil Pump, etc have brainwashing catchy hooks
  • Bonesaw I'm proud to have been present for your first GOTJ your drunk night for Hells Pit was great you trying to get me to mosh repeatedly than you getting into a shoving match i had to intervene in.
  • Liz you were cool I liked peeping the ms juggalette contest with ya the little person chick should've won, and you were borderline therapist vibe
  • JC I enjoyed our brief convo we had while homie(no snitching) was tripping balls ranting with conspiracy theories and he almost fell on you losing his balance. You told me you and Adams history and I told you my self fulfilling prophecy of just remaining single till the daughters done with grade school(hey 40s is the new 20s...hopefully) Not cool though how you and Adam never let that dog out.
  • Scruffy you're the watch dog of the village keeping fucktards out salute!
  • Scottie D sup brah you were a busy phantom doing your FLH due diligent tasks salute! quick daps. We chop it up more so back on the Texas tour stops. Btw belated thanks for cutting me into the midway point of the LONG merch line at Slamfest earlier this year I might've missed my size /the 3 cage songs i like.

time_continue=172

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

Cheshyr, Drunkalo, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, sazarah, Bonesaw Wizardstick, bayAreaShaman, Carnivalkilla44
October 13, 2018
12:18 am
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
887sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hypnotized Ninja said

• Bonesaw I'm proud to have been present for your first GOTJ your drunk night for Hells Pit was great you trying to get me to mosh repeatedly than you getting into a shoving match i had to intervene in.

Hey, I'm glad that didn't detract from your experience, haha.  Based on the 14 separate accounts I have heard of my behavior during that night, I probably would have punched my ass out had I been there to witness it.  I have absolutely no recollection of who I was fighting or why, so I'm glad you were there to sort that out.

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Hypnotized Ninja
October 13, 2018
12:09 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
888sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haha I always enjoy hangin out with hypnotizedninja! Ur fresh too man...so fresh

Thanks man i really did lol on that a few times. Flatbush zombies are the fuckin shit! So slept on. So fresh. So fresh.

I really appreciate ur taste in music too tbh. I know i can turn to u and u know wtf im talkin about. Myzery and young myzery were pretty cringy haha but he coukd do better and it was alot of energy. Alot of henny with no chance. And alot of us talking amgost ourselves. We know why we sat through it all haha. Gotta support los boriquas. 

Boriqua morena boriqua morena.

Still one of my best times was watching JCW in Oklahoma tho. That was a very welcomed good time.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Hypnotized Ninja

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

October 13, 2018
1:56 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

bayAreaShaman said

A lot of things irrelevant to what im about to mention. 

Sorry to jump in the positive vibes but hows all the court stuff going? Is it all done? You walked away clean? Till next time at least...

I just wanna know how many more rain dances and peace pipes i gotta go thru for more positive vibes. The neighbors are starting to think im more than strange, im bordering REALLY fucking weird.

October 13, 2018
3:20 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Drunkalo said:

Mr. Cheshyr, im terrible at keeping secrets. Your totally getting a ficus next year. There are multiple second hand stores around me and I look for different things that i can use around our house, but in the back of my mind is a spot for a faux ficus tree. Possibly a smokers robe and a plastic pipe that blows bubbles. Thats the picture in my head at least… The mrs found a Cheshyr the cat beanie but thats too useful and common…

What am I? Some kinda "Jack Black"... That's RACIST!

As long as I can ritualistically burn it on LoadOut Sunday... as an offering to the Pagan holiday of "Christmas in July"...

'~'=
(ihavebubblemachinesandlasers)

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

October 13, 2018
3:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

if you can manage to put The Most Sacred Singing Bush into your hooch, chesh... 

...you will win the gathering, hands down.  

burn it, however, and we will have massive problems.  

[edit]  

hey, whered the fuckin Singing Bush go?!  

damn.  show some reverence.  you dont just casually edit out The Singing Bush...  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

October 13, 2018
3:34 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
892sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay!

All Praise Be...!!!

Damn!

...but still... don't look at my ficus!

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

October 19, 2018
6:23 pm
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316
893sp_Permalink sp_Print

In case this hasn't been brought up recently, please somebody remember to bring a giant head sign and a megaphone to shout "Show me what you got" at Juggalos. It would absolutely go over great and one of us needs to do it before someone else thinks of it. I believe it was Cheshyr's idea initially.

Whoop Whoop MitchellKing :

Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
October 19, 2018
7:07 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
894sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

bayAreaShaman said

A lot of things irrelevant to what im about to mention. 

Sorry to jump in the positive vibes but hows all the court stuff going? Is it all done? You walked away clean? Till next time at least...

I just wanna know how many more rain dances and peace pipes i gotta go thru for more positive vibes. The neighbors are starting to think im more than strange, im bordering REALLY fucking weird.  

Haha thanks for asking! Im doing good man all clear. Just attorney fees 😬

All is well and mother fuck a next time! Haha imma buy a Prius and drive in a button up yo!

Thanks again ❤💀

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

October 19, 2018
7:29 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

MitchellKing said
...please somebody remember to bring a giant head sign and a megaphone to shout "Show me what you got"...

This year some clown "SHOW ME UR BUTTHOLE"d me at my tent then laughed about having to "go to the Ballas section to see a butthole. Weren't even any at the Miss Juggalette Pageant..."

SAF.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845