April 24, 2024
78 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2019 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
February 2, 2019
11:20 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

faygoluvers-village-1.jpgImage Enlarger

Faygoluvers Village lives!

Our active members are dwindling but our presence is strong.

Im thinking once we get closer to time more members will be active.

How do we outdo ourselves from last year?

(I know at some point this will go sideways, probably very soon. Please don't feed the trolls)

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

bozodklown, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, djscrubb, LSDemon

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

February 2, 2019
11:39 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394

Good to see I'm not the only one still rocking Jnco's! 

Math Required
What is the sum of:
11 + 6

Whoop Whoop bozodklown :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, djscrubb

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

February 2, 2019
11:46 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

As demented as you all may consider me now, I'm still here. And re-Gathering for the first time since 2004. 

Let's get this thing going!!!

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, djscrubb
February 3, 2019
12:17 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Many of us have 'ideas', some are posted in the 2018 thread but there's also a bunch of junk to weed thru. If yall wanna read it, it starts about here. 

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/forum/the-13th-annual-gathering-of-the-juggalos-2012/gathering-2018/page-34/#p215507

Many good moments from last year, some speculations and some ways to improve.

Mr @bozodklown all I own is jncos. Ill post a pic once I have them all laid out. I have brand new pairs in bags and hanging in the closet with tags. One pair is original from 20+ years ago. Jnco came back just long enough for me to restock and went out again. Kikwear is still available at bewild.com

Edit: Mr OMD, were all demented. Almost to the point that it may be a requirement. Hell man, my fingers stay pretty with posting here, but i havent mentioned any of my darker thoughts. Demented...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

bozodklown, Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 3, 2019
1:30 am
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394

Mr @bozodklown all I own is jncos. Ill post a pic once I have them all laid out. I have brand new pairs in bags and hanging in the closet with tags. One pair is original from 20+ years ago. Jnco came back just long enough for me to restock and went out again. Kikwear is still available at bewild.com

Noice, I have 2 pairs of OG and 2 pairs I randomly found, brand new, at a goodwill about 2002-ish. Found out too late that they restarted and stopped making them sadly. I'll take my happy ass outta yalls way, dont wanna clog up your village building. 

P.S. sadly going to miss this gathering too.... at least i went once in 03!

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

February 3, 2019
9:35 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

bozodklown said

Old Mr Dangerous said

Honestly i wouldnt mind both of your opinions. You fellas seem for the most part worth while to chat up. 

This is the 20th anniversary gathering. ScottieD said Faygoluvers has been around for 20 years as well.

What should have become of a place that has had 20 years behind it?

What small but large steps can we do this year to take the short route of getting there?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bozodklown

February 3, 2019
9:44 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Approaching 20years to the release of Amazing Jeckel Bros also. I've "officially" been a Juggalo for 20years. Man I miss 5th grade lol 

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Drunkalo, Hypnotized Ninja, dribblybob, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, djscrubb
February 3, 2019
11:12 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Make meet up massacre jerseys.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Drunkalo, Split, dribblybob, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bozodklown
February 3, 2019
11:39 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Pigg said
Make meet up massacre jerseys.  

those will be great in the heat

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

GanjaGoblin, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
February 3, 2019
12:25 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

They exist and have been mentioned within the last 6 month's. Id personally love to have one. Id like to go with the old school version. We can definitely get these rolling if we decide on a design.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 3, 2019
2:03 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I pinned this thread for y'all

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

MASTERWEEDO, Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

February 4, 2019
12:43 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I put my pto in.

My wife wants to join me again this yr.

Trying to hash out some financial issues... control the bleeding.

So it's still in the air at this point... but...

I have faith in the alignment of the planets,

when the time is right, 

The road to the gathering will appear and the future will unfold.ninja

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
February 4, 2019
4:48 am
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316

facts: I am 100% going this year and I 100% want to camp in the village or whatever iteration of the village is happening this year. Count me in for sure.

I think one neat thing we could add since last year would be some kind of sweet speaker set up. Idk what the best way to do that is but last year it would've been awesome if we could've bumped Hell's Cellar together instead of everyone listening to it individually in our cars, heh.

I'm gonna say this again because I feel very strongly about it: someone NEEDS to make a giant cutout of the big head from Rick And Morty and a megaphone to shout "Show me what you got" at Juggalos! The responses would be off the charts and I think it would be a big hit. Juggalos seem to love Rick And Morty for some reason (including me).

I don't have any big Murder Mayhem Show plans but I feel like I should probably come up with something. Maybe I'll record a few episodes from the GOTJ, so if anyone is interested in joining me on that then you're welcome to.

ETA: has anyone kicked around the idea of going in on a Ballers site? I'd chip in on that if that's a thing.

Whoop Whoop MitchellKing :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bozodklown, Germaine, LSDemon
February 4, 2019
7:03 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Ill dig around for a picture tonight of the OG faygoluvers jersey for our newcomers.

Are the rest of you thinking new or OG version?

If we go with the OG version its already drawn up, new version will take a new artist.

Anyone have someone willing in their pocket?

February 4, 2019
7:08 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Old Mr Dangerous said
As demented as you all may consider me now, I'm still here. And re-Gathering for the first time since 2004. 

Let's get this thing going!!!  

Hell yeah homie, I'm re-Gathering for the first time since '07, the 1st year it was held at Hog Rock (the HOT Gathering).

And this time around, I'm bringing the wife. She's hella stoked, bucket list shit for her.

This years gonna be the shit.  And SUPER props to the legendary Jnco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

Drunkalo, bozodklown
February 4, 2019
8:04 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

If jerseys are a thing then definitely the OG version! 

Also, hope and I are for sure planning on being there and part of the village again

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Drunkalo, Chuckieboy
February 4, 2019
8:23 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Even though I certainly can't make it, I 100% want a fucking jersey. Just tell me how much and who to PayPal.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Drunkalo
February 4, 2019
9:08 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

MitchellKing said
facts: I am 100% going this year and I 100% want to camp in the village or whatever iteration of the village is happening this year. Count me in for sure.

I think one neat thing we could add since last year would be some kind of sweet speaker set up. Idk what the best way to do that is but last year it would've been awesome if we could've bumped Hell's Cellar together instead of everyone listening to it individually in our cars, heh.

I'm gonna say this again because I feel very strongly about it: someone NEEDS to make a giant cutout of the big head from Rick And Morty and a megaphone to shout "Show me what you got" at Juggalos! The responses would be off the charts and I think it would be a big hit. Juggalos seem to love Rick And Morty for some reason (including me).

I don't have any big Murder Mayhem Show plans but I feel like I should probably come up with something. Maybe I'll record a few episodes from the GOTJ, so if anyone is interested in joining me on that then you're welcome to.

ETA: has anyone kicked around the idea of going in on a Ballers site? I'd chip in on that if that's a thing.  

Everyone seems to love Rick & Morty. Whenever we get Rick nectar collectors or bongs at the dispensary, they sell quickly. 

I didnt try the show out until some time last year. I was hooked instantly and watched all 3 seasons. It is almost as good as prime era Simpsons. Anything dealing with multiverse has always intrigued me.

djscrubb said

Hell yeah homie, I'm re-Gathering for the first time since '07, the 1st year it was held at Hog Rock (the HOT Gathering).

And this time around, I'm bringing the wife. She's hella stoked, bucket list shit for her.

This years gonna be the shit.  And SUPER props to the legendary Jnco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

This redneck dude I used to (embarassingly) hang with went to the first Hog Rock Gathering. It was his first ever Gathering and he did not speak highly of it. He said he "went into survival mode" due to the heat. The truth is, the guy is a fucking weirdo. He said he just hung at his tent the whole time trying to stay cool. He also said he didnt take a shit the entire time. I dont understand that at all. He is some sort of germaphobe. . . I dont give a fuck what the conditions are. My thing is if I am paying money, taking time off of work and away from my family, then I am going to do my best to enjoy it. Scruffy and the crew can back me up on that one: cus even though those worthless scum got the Denver Con cancelled after the first night, we still had a blast. I dont really care as long as I got weed and plenty of beer and water. I'm a thirsty dude lol. 

Really considering just driving now. I have too much that I want to bring. Tent, camping gear, comfort stuff, fishing tackle, herb products, tools, music, coolers full of grub and brew. Grill. . . The freedom of just flying there and having a mere backpack like I did at the Con is enticing in it's own right, but I'm an outdoorsman at heart. I just like to provide stuff and be prepared..  . . I went to this random festival in upper upstate NY years back called Hagefest. I brought what was for me the bare minimum to camp: camping gear and a tiny grill and cooler of food to cook. And shrooms. I remember I started cooking up lots of boneless skinless chicken breasts for some randoms, and they were geeking like I just invented fire. They kept calling me "boy scout" and were tearing the chicken up. Lots of those people were just there for doing, stealing and selling drugs, I discovered. Their minds were so narrowly focused that they didnt think about provisions. But I was happy to provide, despite a good handful of these people all smiling and partying together whilst simultaneously plotting to steal the next guy's drugs or money.... this guy called "Ozzy" who looked and tried to even talk like Ozzy Osbourne, was the star of the show there. I thought he was a phony, but anyways... the guy I was there with was complaining that he was unable to steal a huge sack of money off of Ozzy while he slept. Another guy got his entire backpack of drugs stolen. . Ozzy hated my red 2 Dope Fuck the Fuck Off shirt. He said he hated Juggalos and I stood out like a sore thumb. . He was really rattled when I shook down a guy that stole $100 from me months before. I told dude to "take care of me all weekend or I would crush his skull". So he happily gave me Molly throughout the entirety of the event, every time I saw him. Then he slammed his face on my homie's bumper when we tried to push his white Kia out of the mud lol. It was a pretty good time.... anyway I'm rambling and reminiscing. . 

Cant wait to hang witchyall! 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

djscrubb, bozodklown
February 4, 2019
9:35 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Carnivalkilla44 said
Approaching 20years to the release of Amazing Jeckel Bros also. I've "officially" been a Juggalo for 20years. Man I miss 5th grade lol   

Just did the math and Fuck. 20 years ago i graduated. 

February 4, 2019
10:22 am
dribblybob
dribblybob
Members
Forum Posts: 202

MitchellKing said

This forsure.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845