April 20, 2024
65 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2019 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
March 11, 2019
9:18 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Bonesaw Wizardstick said
If someone were to cock block someone else at the gathering, would that be called a "Fam Jam?"  

Maybe if he finds you passed out somewhere later....

March 13, 2019
5:16 am
David_Black
David_Black
Members
Forum Posts: 280

Bonesaw Wizardstick said
If someone were to cock block someone else at the gathering, would that be called a "Fam Jam?"  

Fam Jam sounds more like 3 brothers and 1 sister. Replace brothers with father, grandfather, uncle, whatever turns you on. 

March 15, 2019
4:49 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

AY!

Ya know... those pavilions.

Sounds almost like exactly what a certain forum community that used to exist around here was talkin' about a couple years ago in the promotion and growth of a certain website was needin' to pop off up to some next level Gathering...

Too bad someone went and killed that unicorn.

Fuck a Ballas Pass! Get that Pavlovian pavilion clout! Just "glamp" it up under a roof!

smh

Shame, shame... I know your name.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Psyral

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 15, 2019
5:59 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Here's your instructional video.

And remember:

"Screachers Hate Sunlight!"

https://youtu.be/OyOluJK8e48

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 15, 2019
7:05 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Feels weird around here, there is no real hype. Funeral processions talk about routes. (Not to dig on your conversation) but fuck, man. Wheres the excitement?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

March 15, 2019
9:45 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Cheshyr said
AY!

Ya know... those pavilions.

Sounds almost like exactly what a certain forum community that used to exist around here was talkin' about a couple years ago in the promotion and growth of a certain website was needin' to pop off up to some next level Gathering...

Too bad someone went and killed that unicorn.

Fuck a Ballas Pass! Get that Pavlovian pavilion clout! Just "glamp" it up under a roof!

smh

Shame, shame... I know your name.  

Some of us need the ballas pass or at least a generator. I am required to have access to my work even when I am on vacation. We don't glamp besides having an power outlet. We tent camp.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 15, 2019
10:44 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

We even had a little village of our own last year. Besides camping in our primitive tent we were also stacking Detroit thugs in their tents in our spot for days. Fuck Faygoluvers Gulag.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

March 15, 2019
10:46 am
SteelCityDahmer
SteelCityDahmer
Members
Forum Posts: 334

Drunkalo said
Feels weird around here, there is no real hype. Funeral processions talk about routes. (Not to dig on your conversation) but fuck, man. Wheres the excitement?  

go to the other 2019 Gathering Plans thread  fhaaaaaam!

March 15, 2019
4:48 pm
David_Black
David_Black
Members
Forum Posts: 280

Drunkalo said

The fucking world is on fire. Be happy anyone replies at all. 

Whoop Whoop David_Black :

Drunkalo
March 15, 2019
4:53 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Bootleg ballas pass... Fuck that shit. 

Those pavilions should be free for anybody to utilize as "chill zones/spazzmatic tents"....you know beverage/food stands,  water mist thingy's,  drug testing station,  bandaids/multi vitamin medical supplies,  sunscreen,  and a place for people to put their free passouts ie.  CD's and flyers/stickers.

But what do I know about utilizing campgrounds for festivals,  I'm just your average joe

Of course,  why give something for free,  when retards will pay an arm and a leg for silly things they already own. 

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo, MASTERWEEDO, David_Black, Chuckieboy
March 15, 2019
11:19 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Saine.

Make that sell.

March 16, 2019
12:41 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

krunkazphuk said
We even had a little village of our own last year. Besides camping in our primitive tent we were also stacking Detroit thugs in their tents in our spot for days. Fuck Faygoluvers Gulag.  

Amount of people on here who understand and/or are impressed by anything you've ever typed: 0.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

David_Black
March 16, 2019
1:24 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

To Whom It May Concern

Whoop Whoop!

'~'=

March 16, 2019
11:45 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Old Mr Dangerous said

Amount of people on here who understand and/or are impressed by anything you've ever typed: 0.  

Until the year of the 2016 elections, she was well liked and even voted Juggalo of the year by forum members, as was I the year before her. So I don't agree with the "anything you've ever typed"

We have always liked just camping where ever they end up putting us. New people, new friends, every time. I have no problem with the village itself, I do not like the things I hear about it from both people who stayed and didn't stay in the village. While I didn't even visit the village last year, and only briefly walked past it the year before, I really can't say for certain what it was like... only what I heard which was that it was not inviting or very friendly to people who were not part of the clique.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Chuckieboy
March 17, 2019
12:13 am
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332

Psyral Infection said
While I didn't even visit the village last year, and only briefly walked past it the year before, I really can't say for certain what it was like... only what I heard which was that it was not inviting or very friendly to people who were not part of the clique.  

Could we get some specifics on that one if you don't mind?  Other than a drunk guy who got lost and didn't even know his own name or what kind of car he drove, I don't recall anything negative from last year.  And even that wasn't a big deal.  It lasted all of 5 minutes.

March 17, 2019
12:28 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Bonesaw Wizardstick said

Could we get some specifics on that one if you don't mind?  Other than a drunk guy who got lost and didn't even know his own name or what kind of car he drove, I don't recall anything negative from last year.  And even that wasn't a big deal.  It lasted all of 5 minutes.  

Didn't even know about that. It was from people who had visited. I had my Faygoluvers jersey on and they brought it up. Mentioned that the vibe was "snobbish". I didn't visit myself so as I said, I can't say what it was really like. 

The point is to have fun so if the village thing is fun for you, then you are doing it right. 

March 17, 2019
5:59 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Ok... so like... um...

...we get Clownvis Presley to do the Space Ghost parts...

I'll do Brak and/or we find someone else that can do Zorak... [derp]

#(puke)Meatballs1 #(puke)Puke

March 17, 2019
10:35 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

I could only slightly see the newcomers as seeing the group as snobbish. 

Only speaking on my household. Like literally inside the front door of my home standing in my kitchen. If someone walks thru my front door unannounced then I politely ask who are you and why are you in my kitchen. After a short meet and greet 'oh your related to so and so' then it's slightly coolish 'have a seat' lets chat. Im still going to be leary of you eyeballing the 65in flat screen. After I chat them up a little more then ill ask 'would you like something to drink'. And proceed with finding out about them as a human being. Now what could be considered the snobbish part could be if my brother or father in law comes to visit while your here. Which is very likely cause theres a new person at my house and people want to sniff out the new guy. Ill probably direct my attention more towards the familiar person rather than the random person. 'Hey get yourself something to drink, you know where the fridge is."  I will try to include the kin of so and so into the conversation, catch them up quickly on back stories leading up to current conversation, and carry on with the familiar face. What makes me comfortable with other people is after they visit, my television is still attached to the wall for the next month or so, and if you come back to visit again. Or if you can acknowledge me in public, then were cool. Making yourself a familiar face. 

Familiarity makes a huge difference in perception. 

You may run your house differently and let people just randomly roam around, i however do not.

Id like to know who has stayed in the village that has talked shit on it.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

March 17, 2019
10:44 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Psyral Infection said

Bonesaw Wizardstick said

Didn't even know about that. It was from people who had visited. I had my Faygoluvers jersey on and they brought it up. Mentioned that the vibe was "snobbish". I didn't visit myself so as I said, I can't say what it was really like. 

The point is to have fun so if the village thing is fun for you, then you are doing it right.   

Cant say because I've never been part of any FLH Village and haven't been to a GOTJ since 2004... but I highly doubt that you should believe just one or two people's words. You sound like a 16 year old gossip girl, dawg. 

Everyone sees the world differently. I make misconceptions all the time as well. The other day at work I was convinced that my coworkers were talking about one thing, and it turns out they were actually talking about something completely different. 

Anyway... I'm getting slightly excited now. I'm happy about shade and trees. Psyral, perhaps I will stop by your world to share some "Fox and Friends" and popcorn. 

March 17, 2019
12:48 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Cant say because I've never been part of any FLH Village and haven't been to a GOTJ since 2004... but I highly doubt that you should believe just one or two people's words. You sound like a 16 year old gossip girl, dawg. 

Everyone sees the world differently. I make misconceptions all the time as well. The other day at work I was convinced that my coworkers were talking about one thing, and it turns out they were actually talking about something completely different. 

Anyway... I'm getting slightly excited now. I'm happy about shade and trees. Psyral, perhaps I will stop by your world to share some "Fox and Friends" and popcorn.   

Yea I gotta agree....I stayed there one year and everyone was cool with u when ur around ...Idk , it sucks a couple people who act that way get the whole village labeled cause there's some cool ass cats there too. That's where I met deathmetal and p and homeboy became my best friend. We road trip several hours several times a year just to kick it. It's all water make it I guess. But one year in the village was plenty for this guy lol

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845