March 28, 2024
65 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Location: Lost Lakes
March 15, 2017
12:02 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Lost Lakes Ampitheatre

March 16, 2017
11:18 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
March 16, 2017
11:24 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

@djscrubb should we expect u there then sir?

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

djscrubb

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

March 16, 2017
3:56 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

djscrubb said
http://www.lostlakesamp.com/the-park/

This place looks SICK!  

Only of it was finished. Maybe it will be ready 4 ya ninjas by the time of the gathering 

March 17, 2017
6:45 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

bayAreaShaman said
@djscrubb should we expect u there then sir?  

@bayareashaman dude you know I'd luv too!  But I can barely get to a show in Jacksonville, my own damn city!  LOL.  My wife and I talk about it all the time homie.  One of these years, she needs to go to one.

March 17, 2017
9:56 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

djscrubb said

@bayareashaman dude you know I'd luv too!  But I can barely get to a show in Jacksonville, my own damn city!  LOL.  My wife and I talk about it all the time homie.  One of these years, she needs to go to one.  

@djscrubb its cool dude! 

Make it happen captain!

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

March 24, 2017
8:48 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

"Was that really necessary? You could have just clicked on the thread immediately below this waste of space that's titled "GOTJ date and location". ya-rightya-right" - Some Hypocritical Idiot 

March 24, 2017
8:51 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members

Guest said
"Was that really necessary? You could have just clicked on the thread immediately below this waste of space that's titled "GOTJ date and location". ya-rightya-right" - Some Hypocritical Idiot   

This was for the discussion of the venu and ammenities.  What is there to discuss about the dates?  Glad to see I got under your skin and hurt your feelings.  Plus the headline pointed out the location to those who were unaware since it was never posted on the main page, like the dates are. Makes me feel loved that you remembered this was my thread.  I don't even feel loved until I'm hated.  I love you too Guest.

March 24, 2017
8:54 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Your Mom loves this Dick, Pussy. 

March 25, 2017
1:01 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members

Guest said
Your Mom loves this Dick, Pussy.   

Wow amazing response there buddy. You must be so talented and intelligent. Congrats. Im done wasting my time with you.

April 11, 2017
9:31 pm
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206

I used to be stationed at Ft. Sill, OK.  Just about an hour from this place.  If you think past GOTJ has had hot weather, you better prepare for this shit.  It averages over 100.  I have been in 110+ many times.  Better bring lots of water.  That heat ain't no joke.

Whoop Whoop Deadfolx :

JC, djscrubb
April 11, 2017
9:43 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

Deadfolx said
I used to be stationed at Ft. Sill, OK.  Just about an hour from this place.  If you think past GOTJ has had hot weather, you better prepare for this shit.  It averages over 100.  I have been in 110+ many times.  Better bring lots of water.  That heat ain't no joke.  

anddd that is what I was afraid of

Whoop Whoop JC :

Maryonette
April 11, 2017
10:24 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

JC said

anddd that is what I was afraid of  

Hey! You could always come out to LA and go to FYF Fest instead. lol

But @Deadfolx isn't kidding. I was stationed in Texas and August weather is brutal. Its a different kind of sun. My pasty ass acquired third degree burns within the first month of reporting.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

djscrubb
April 11, 2017
10:45 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Sun screen my pasty ass homies!

April 11, 2017
11:14 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members

Ok soooo what's up on Oklahoma's drug laws? I'm hearing alotta shit about how strict they are on even possession of a small amount of marijuana?

Feedback please?

April 11, 2017
11:32 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337

@split1open it'll be a misdemeanor if someone gets busted they should expect jail time and maybe a fine I doubt they will bust people during the gathering tho

April 11, 2017
11:48 pm
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206

Split1open said
Ok soooo what's up on Oklahoma's drug laws? I'm hearing alotta shit about how strict they are on even possession of a small amount of marijuana?

Feedback please?  

Bible Belt homie.  It has been like 15 years since I was stationed there but even tattoos were illegal.  no beer higher than 3.2% unless it was an approved malt beverage.  But hey, it's been a pretty long time so shit may have changed.  But it's hardcore bible belt

April 12, 2017
7:56 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Split1open said

Feedback please?  

MASTERWEEDO said

It is illegal in Oklahoma to possess controlled dangerous substances (CDS) without a valid medical prescription. Penalties vary according to the type of CDS involved in the violation. (LINK)

Schedule I Substances:

(A) Opiates: e.g., acetylmmethadol, dextromoramide

(B) Opium derivatives: e.g., codeine and morphine compounds, heroic

(C) Hallucinogenic substances: e.g., LSD, marihuana, mescaline, BZP, psilocybin, DMT

(D) Depressants and Stimulants: e.g., Qualuudes, GHB, N-ethylamphetamine

(F) synthetic cannabinoids

Schedule II substances:

(A)Narcotics derived from vegetable origin or chemical synthesis:

**(1) Opium and opiates: e.g., raw opium, codeine, morphine and derived painkillers

**(2) chemical equivalents to those listed in (A)

**(3) Opium poppies and poppy straws

**(4) Cocaine

(B) Other opiates: e.g., methadone, dihydrocodeine

(C) Other stimulants and hallucinogenic substances: e.g., synthetic THC (nabilone), amphetamine, methamphetamine

(D) Other depressants and stimulants: e.g., amobarbital, glutethimide, Vyvanse, Ritalin

Schedule III substances:

(A) compounds containing stimulants or depressants:

**(1) GHB products

**(2) Anabolic steroids and hormones

**(3) Barbiturates

(B) Nalorphine

(C) Compounds containing limited narcotic quantities: e.g., codeine, opium and morphine compounds.

Schedule IV Substances:

(1) Prescription medication containing potentially abusive quantities of certain narcotics: E.g., Klonipin, Ativan, ephedrine, phenobarbital, butorphanol tartate, anti-obesity medication (fenfluramine, etc.)

Schedule V Substances:

(1)Narcotics containing nonnarcotic active medicinal ingredients: e.g., limited percentages of codeine, opium, etc.

(2)Compounds containing pseudoephedrine or ephedrine

(3) compounds containing pregabalin

Schedule I or II CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up five) years in prison, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $10,000, at least four (and up to 20) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(1).)

Schedule III, IV or V CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $1,000, up to one year in jail, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up to ten) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(2).)

Purchase or Possession Near a School

Buying or possessing CDS on or within 2,000 feet of a school, public park or recreation area, or in the presence of a child under 12 years old incurs twice the fine, prison time, or both applicable to the underlying offense (as described above). Second and subsequent offenses incur up to three times the applicable prison time, an additional fine of up to $10,000, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(C).)

Distribution, dispensing, possession w/ intent to distribute controlled substance w/in 2000 ft of school, rec center, park, public housing, or child care facility offense: 2x penalty/fine imposed for penalty or subsequent: habitual offender statute & required to serve 85% of sentence before becoming eligible for parole

You can use the satellite  map to see how close 2000 ft to the school is, its most of the venue.

I did some digging and the school may no longer be in use, but the school is the same as a public park, or by kids, and there are ALWAYS kids at a GOTJ. 

And passing a joint around can be seen as distributing or dispensing.   

April 12, 2017
8:27 am
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

The heat will be intense I'm booking a hotel in advance. Definitely attending this is the closest it will probably ever be for us Texas ninjas....yeah weeds 200% illegal down here be careful y'all. I'm boring and don't drink of smoke so I'm not worried about it. Acid seems to be all the rage at least the few GOTJs I've attended

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

djscrubb
April 12, 2017
8:36 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members

Well that bums me out...All I do is chief. 

I don't know that I'll actually attend just because of that.

I'm go cry in the crying section.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam, Raymondaqual, Trealdphept

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845