April 18, 2024
37 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Location: Lost Lakes
April 12, 2017
8:46 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Krunks burnt out from prework out and starvation. 

Colorado is dope as shit. 

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

April 12, 2017
9:24 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I can relate. 

April 12, 2017
9:29 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

What u trying to get that gathering bod with me and krunk too?

April 12, 2017
10:50 pm
Members

Yeah I've been dieting all year with not much progress. Right now I'm on 700 calories a day and it is kind of working but reallllllly fucking slow. When I was younger I was rail thin, this is all pretty new to me. Hang in there. 

April 13, 2017
2:50 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Yeah im doing my own little thing too.

No this no that.

April 13, 2017
7:25 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

V_Ron said

Hey! You could always come out to LA and go to FYF Fest instead. lol

But @Deadfolx isn't kidding. I was stationed in Texas and August weather is brutal. Its a different kind of sun. My pasty ass acquired third degree burns within the first month of reporting.  

Lots of Military here.  Yeah I was stationed in Wichtia Falls, TX (northern Texas) and HOLY FUCK.  My Michigan ass was NOT prepared for that heat back in those days.  

Its an extremely hot area of the country, Y'all be safe.  I live in Jacksonville, FL now and don't get me wrong its hot as hell here too.  But it still cant fux with that heat in that area of the country.  It feels like the sun is just sitting on your shoulders, and DRY as fuck too.

May 1, 2017
11:06 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

The grand official opening is going down soon some Oklahoma ninjas should go to preview it's free. Regardless I've already got my ticket ordered and a hotel 2 miles away booked. I've toughed it out on camping multiple times I'm spending the extra to sleep in ac  til the late afternoon to evening than come out for the shows/aftershows

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

djscrubb
May 2, 2017
12:13 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

If you're trying to lose weight don't starve yourself, just balance your diet better. Should be eating like 5 smaller meals a day rather than 3 big ones.

Trust me, I know. I dropped out of both high school and college.

May 2, 2017
5:52 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

@hypnotized-ninja We are staying at the Motel 6 a couple miles away on Sunday and Monday before the Gathering to rest and get supplies. We will head in Tuesday morning and do the parking lot party Tuesday night then Gather hard from Wednesday to Sunday morning.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

djscrubb, Hypnotized Ninja
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 2, 2017
8:39 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row so I can tryn make it. 

Last yr I had fun but don't feel like I got to run wild enough cuz my girl was pregnant. If I make it this yr I think  I'm flyin solo. So I can catch more night activity and hang with family.

May 3, 2017
3:18 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

So... like... Was THIS supposed to be our infomercial for this year?

Kinda hard for me to find more excuses to NEED to go this year when there's no lineup.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

MASTERWEEDO

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 3, 2017
9:12 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Most recent infomercials came out in May or June, but they always had some of non-Psy artists announced by now. Hell, they dont have anything up on the website. What the fuck was the point of launching it with no information? Couldda just sold tickets on Hatchetgear. 

May 3, 2017
10:23 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173

I'm there for the sun & people, so whatever happens on the stages at this point is bonus. Seventeen is starting to resemble Satan's Sweet Sixteen, though. Should be a blast!

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Hypnotized Ninja, Split
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 3, 2017
10:50 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

They haven't announced anyone they booked yet bcause they havent booked anybody. Just like they have no venu for the march. Jumpsteady is too busy batting Otis's cock away from his daughters mouth and VJ is methed up singing about sunflowers and rainbows and shit. This year we will have to invite artists ourselves. Im starting with the Nova and her Man band. I gave them 100 bucks to open right before ICP saturday night. Gonna be a great show. Don't miss it!!

May 3, 2017
4:01 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

krunkazphuk said
I'm there for the sun & people, so whatever happens on the stages at this point is bonus. Seventeen is starting to resemble Satan's Sweet Sixteen, though. Should be a blast!  

∆word, closer it gets we gotta do a roll call on FLH attendees

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

Split
May 5, 2017
6:25 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

So I got bored and spent a while scouring the new Gathering grounds via online maps n'shit...

...an' I see one big problem rearing up out of all that water in there like a shark fin popping up in front of you...

Take a look at what is IMMEDIATELY to the WEST of the grounds! NOT miles away! NOT separated by hills and mountains!

THERE'S A HUGE SUBURBAN NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKIN' PLACE!!!

I watched that local news story Scottie posted and it seems they're more worried about some weird (ie stupid) stigma of VIOLENCE rather than any other thing... Not to mention, it seems like they are basing it off of a CONCERT event NOT previous Gatherings.

So the ONE THING, I don't think they don't seem to have ANY idea about... The Fireworks.

Holy Shit. Those fireworks are gonna get the event fucked up!

YOU know the ones I'm talkin' about! The BOOMers! The Crow Bangers 'er whatever the fuck you call 'em.

With that neighborhood bein' right there... OMG. Seriously, look at it on Google Maps/Earth. Those houses are like, ACROSS THE STREET!

I dunno, man... the place looks like all that water and tree coverage would/will be the fuckin' SHIT but there's other shit that goes down at a Gathering that can get a loud party shut down and we're talking about the fuckin' GATHERING!

[insert Han Solo quote here]

[BONUS]

Topographically speaking, the place is gonna be MUCH easier to traverse cuz it's flatter than an asian gymnast... BUT... that's a WHOLE LOTTA sand...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 5, 2017
7:57 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Here's what I got for Show & Tell that I could find that seemed to show anything of value to us....

What I DON'T see/CAN'T find... is any evidence of any actual CAMPING going on, where that might be and I'm not even sure where the hell all those people were PARKING but it would seem that what they use as a "Main Stage" has some kind of sight to the main road...

Most of what I could find were only ever from two major events they've held in the last year (the most being of this Foam Party thing).

While it would seem that just like Legend Valley they've done rave/deadhead kind'a events so the surrounding area may have gotten a taste for what to expect from a loud and lengthy music event; but I don't see anything like a Gathering! 24hrs a day, full on-site camping and sure as fuck no FIREWORKS!

I think Juggalos are gonna end up bein' the guinea pigs on this location's 'camping capability/feasibility going towards the future use of their venue.

But they SURE ain't shy about hypin' the SHIT outta that water slide! Damn!

[shrug] Dunno... we'll see if Juggalos can turn that fucker out!

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Psyral

May 5, 2017
8:53 am
Members

Nigga, there aint nothing in the world like GOTJ. What are you so afraid of? Your fear is palpable. 

Edit: Omg! Fireworks in July! You're right, they will probably call in the National Gaurd. We're doomed. 

May 5, 2017
9:15 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173

Guest said
Nigga, there aint nothing in the world like GOTJ. What are you so afraid of? Your fear is palpable. 

Edit: Omg! Fireworks in July! You're right, they will probably call in the National Gaurd. We're doomed.   

He's just "preparing to prepare, sir!" Nomads are probably already there with their hammocks hung in the tree canopy.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Cheshyr
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 5, 2017
9:23 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Guest said
Nigga, there aint nothing in the world like GOTJ.

Umm... agreed?

What are you so afraid of? Your fear is palpable.

This is what happens when ignorant trolls leave their day job of feverishly scraping the bottom of the barrel that is Twitter to find more Blahzay nudes and comes HERE to try and talk shit about people they don't know shit about around here...

Afraid? I wasn't "afraid" when I went last year or the year before or the year before and so on...

Why don't you "palpably" stuff my balls in your mouth before the next time you open it to try and talk shit again, "Mr. Weekly Freekly"

Do you even Gather, bro?

1) AFTER the 4th of July

2) 24hr non-stop day or night explosions

3) less than a mile away from fully residential areas

"Edit:" There's a big fuckin' difference between Gathering out in the middle of nowhere and Gathering in the center of town...

Go be hostile somewhere else.

I've never had time for any of your shit anyway...

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845