April 18, 2024
51 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Location: Lost Lakes
May 5, 2017
9:37 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

A usual suspect said 

Ha.gifImage Enlarger

lol

I bet those nomads gather way up in the trees cuz that's where the real party is.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 5, 2017
10:48 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

far as i know, not only is it illegal to light fireworks in oklahoma city, its illegal to even possess fireworks.  

im talking, firecrackers and bottle rockets are fully banned.  

basicly, if you bring fireworks, youre a dumb bastard.  of course.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 5, 2017
12:30 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

I won't miss the fireworks sorry not sorry....there's gonna be an absurd amount of fireworks smuggled in regardless though. "Big fireworks and nitrous tank bust" will be the headline.

May 5, 2017
2:48 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

That's the second time you brought up Blahzay nudes to me. Mind telling me what the fuck you are referencing? Because I have no fucking clue. 

You've called me a troll a few times too. I honestly don't think you have any fucking idea what a troll is. I'm a troll for what? Disagreeing with you? You're just a sad, out-of-touch little bitch. Trying to act hard when every word of every post you make screams otherwise.

Don't get caught up. You might be fooling yourself but I doubt you're fooling anyone else. 

May 5, 2017
8:19 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Is this the part where I'm supposed to engage a troll in conversation?

Where I cite all the beefy social media bullshit you scrape out to bring to us?

I'm supposed to point out your weird verbiage of "out-of-touch", "acting hard" [I'm actin' hard, ya'll], "screams" and "fooling" [sorry I've been trickin' you all for all these years, homies]?

Your account may have been created back in '13 but yer ass just started gaping open to speak here only several months ago.

But I'll show you some of the same respect I give to the real forum OGs around here and leave my comments to you in a spoiler-cut so as to not derail the thread any further with you...

eat shit.

I have actually come to EXPECT the fireworks as part of the whole proceedings. Eventually, you begin to anticipate the timing of them as soon as you here that WHOOSH! - 1,2,3 BOOM! I've learned how to deal with it and actually surprised myself that I usually don't need the earplugs to go to sleep by after the first night.

Hell, there was a great moment last year during Jim Norton's set that a big explosion went off and he comment on how "...only at the Gathering would an explosion that loud not make a crowd so much as even jump!" (or something like that).

Juggalo fireworks are a PART of the Gathering (for both the good and the bad that comes of it). Doesn't matter the laws. Doesn't matter any "posted rules" or car searches. It's like a force of nature and is to be expected.

If no one knows the party is going on, then no one will be complaining about what is going on at the party. I don't like cops showing up at my party.

There are entire neighborhoods and at least 3 churches RIGHT NEXT to these grounds. We're not talking about a few scattered dwellings within earshot seperated by acres worth of tree covered hills... We're talking about hundreds of streets worth of track housing full of a whole bunch of men, women and children that are not gonna take kindly to the early morning "Fuck Your Sleep" wake-up salvos.

Memories seem short on how things changed each year at Legend Valley. Go back and check out the programs and compare them to Hog Rock. Notice that each year the late night events started getting... quieter? They started cracking down on people using their own car stereo systems? Then last year after Armageddon, they just shut the WHOLE FUCKING THING DOWN at midnight Sunday (including turning off the water); no Deadly Medley @17 either cuz the year before it went on until after sunrise?

And what was the ONE THING that the surrounding community complained about MOST every year that they couldn't control?

Juggalo Fireworks.

All I'm sayin' is that while this location looks like it's gonna be dope AF, I am fully expecting some "rule enforcement" type scenarios where the cops and security are gonna have to use their "outside voices" with some ninjas and I wouldn't be expecting the same kind of glowering reviews from the community after we leave like we got from Legend Valley.

Bad press before a March on Washington would not be helpful.

But we'll take what we can get and make it crescent fresh.

Otherwise... I'mma gonna be hittin' that slide!

Fat side down!!!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 6, 2017
8:07 am
Members

I'm not clicking that reveal spoiler shit. If you have something to say to me you can put it out there. That spoiler shit is just childish. 

What are you referencing when you associate me with Blahzay nudes? You just pulled that out of your ass. I've never posted, or commented on any leaked Blahzay nudes. Ever. You're just full of shit and I can smell it from here. 

As for the rest... From your words it seems like you're trying to label me a troll because I start threads with screenshots of social media posts and in your opinion I have not been around long enough? Absurd. You're just trying to play gatekeeper. I'm not a troll just because you don't like my posts. That's not how it works. 

You're a punk. This is a public forum, not your personal echo-chamber. Everyone who posts here adds something. Together we make up the FLH forum. Not everyone here is going to agree. That's the point of a forum... to exchange ideas and discuss them. Dissenting opinions should be welcomed. Debate and new information keep the forum robust and active.

You prefer a circlejerk. In your world, the forum is more like an elite club only for like-minded individuals. People that disagree with you or who post social media posts are "trolls" and somehow... even veteran accounts are dismissed if they haven't posted enough in a certian time-frame. Ridiculous. 

You're a juffalo. It's painfully obvious you don't get it. That's on you.... but call me a troll too many more times... fireworks just might be the last of your worries at Lost Lakes. Consider this your warning. 

May 6, 2017
8:24 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oy.  

May 6, 2017
10:07 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Wow. That was beautiful. Thank you for proving my point. I enjoy seeing other people take the time to write a little story about me for other forum regulars to read that know me WAAAAY more and better than you do to read. Because anyone that runs these pages knows I'm kinda the exact opposite of everything you just wrote that ended in a threat of physical violence on the hallowed grounds that are our Gathering. BUZZZ!!! You just lost our little game, but thanks for playing. We're all getting a good laugh. Thanks.

pkpe1.jpgImage Enlarger

But as an aside, "old accounts" that haven't had shit to say to any one of us in years until some shit pops off and then goes out of their way to bring Gonads & Strife for us to muse over... THEN wanna talk shit about everyone else up in the room... is a troll.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 6, 2017
10:24 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
May 6, 2017
1:55 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

well, youve both misread each other pretty thoroughly, looks like.  

@cheshyr - guest aint a troll.  maybe semi-, but if so, hes one of the more benign trolls the forum ever had.  

and he been talkin with us since... day the new forum dropped, i think.  real close to that.  there were some gaps in there, mustve been at least a few months long, cuz i remember takin the time to tag him sometimes.  for example, in the missing inaction thread.  point is, he was here the whole time, except when he occasionally wasnt.  

reiterating one point by undercutting the other, i guess ill mention that guest has faked the funk under other names, as well.  

what im sayin is, he is and has been established round here.  and hes only semi-anonymous;  hes made his cases known just like all of us, just doesnt put his name on it.  most members do exactly the same, they just dont have gag names like 'guest'.  less than half of us use the names [even nicknames] that we actually go by, out in the world.  

@guest - cheshyr is, himself, a bit trollish.  not really in intent, usually, but the way he phrases shit when he spouts off does kinda come off like that.  

not that it helps to explain jokes, but the spoiler thing was a lil funny, cuz ninjas have gotten on to him several times to put the bulk of his rants in spoilers and leave the rest short n sweet.  see.  

i gotta grant that the 'palpable fear' bit wasnt nearly as outta line as chesh seems to have tooken it.  i, myself, said sumn real similar about his over-planning, over-prepping gathering anxiety rants last year.  or maybe the year before.  but whenever, those rants were many degrees higher on the spaz-o-meter, than anything hes been sayin here.  

its a cliche, but when ya meet cheshyr, youre like, 'ah, i get it.'  then you hang with him for a while, and it become 'oh, now i get it.'  he dont drag knuckles, but he does drag sharp words.  

anyway.  

Hypnotized Ninja said    
"Big fireworks and nitrous tank bust" will be the headline.     

what makes this funny, is that its probably fuckin true, and is therefore not funny, cuz it aint really a joke.  which is hilarious.  

ya gotta know that right now, some journalist [with or without quotation marks] is daydreamin about an article titled along the lines of, 'mass arrests at juggalo gathering, cop injured'.  but the above will be the best he can squeeze out if it.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

May 6, 2017
5:38 pm
Members

There is a Juggalo crew up at Lost Lakes right now scoping the place out. I guess the owner gave them free reign to look around. They are currently posting pics of the place. They tagged Scottie so the pics might end up here sooner or later. 

Edit: Since they tagged Scottie, I don't want to scoop him and post them here... but I will post what appears to be their final assessment: 

View post on imgur.com

Whoop Whoop Guest :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy
May 9, 2017
11:04 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Guest said
There is a Juggalo crew up at Lost Lakes right now scoping the place out. I guess the owner gave them free reign to look around. They are currently posting pics of the place. They tagged Scottie so the pics might end up here sooner or later. 

Edit: Since they tagged Scottie, I don't want to scoop him and post them here... but I will post what appears to be their final assessment: 

View post on imgur.com

If ScottieD doesnt post the pics by tonight, you should post them here. 

May 9, 2017
12:11 pm
Members

They weren't very revealing tbh. The place looks pretty wide open, very few structures. It's hard to gauge the scale but it looks fairly expansive. There really isn't much to see lol. 

May 11, 2017
8:44 pm
Members

I decided I am boycotting this year. I was planning on bringing my young daughter and while I know I can protect her, I am uncomfortable with Psychopathic giving their relationship with Will Sigler higher priority than the safety of Juggalo families. If they were open and honest, I could be reasonable. The way they are acting... I wouldn't be surprised to find out Sigler was at the GOTJ running around in a blacked-out green man costume. Horny covicted rapist up at waterpark? I was trepidatious about bringing my grade school aged daughter in the first place. PSY shielding sex offenders with pixel blur is enough of red flag to convince me to stay home. 

Only I won't stay home. I think I will check out the Alcova Festival in Wyoming that same weekend. Inaugural events are always fun and I stand to make a boatload of money if I hit that up. 

I aint hating on GOTJ. It is the best. I will be there next year for my anniversary. Hope to see you all then. Have fun this year. Try to stay safe. 

Learn to whistle on your fingers!

May 11, 2017
9:36 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

you serious?  

i mean, vote-with-your-dollars is one thing, all the more power for that.  

but 'dear god, think of the children!!!'...?  

come.  the fuck.  on.  

May 11, 2017
9:44 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

Guest said
I decided I am boycotting this year. I was planning on bringing my young daughter and while I know I can protect her, I am uncomfortable with Psychopathic giving their relationship with Will Sigler higher priority than the safety of Juggalo families. If they were open and honest, I could be reasonable. The way they are acting... I wouldn't be surprised to find out Sigler was at the GOTJ running around in a blacked-out green man costume. Horny covicted rapist up at waterpark? I was trepidatious about bringing my grade school aged daughter in the first place. PSY shielding sex offenders with pixel blur is enough of red flag to convince me to stay home. 

Only I won't stay home. I think I will check out the Alcova Festival in Wyoming that same weekend. Inaugural events are always fun and I stand to make a boatload of money if I hit that up. 

I aint hating on GOTJ. It is the best. I will be there next year for my anniversary. Hope to see you all then. Have fun this year. Try to stay safe. 

Learn to whistle on your fingers!

ya-right !

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

May 11, 2017
10:20 pm
Members

If they would have offered any type of explanation tonight that would have helped. Saying they don't know who was at the video shoot is insulting. If they can't be honest about Siglers place at PSY, then how can I trust them to be honest about his involvement in GOTJ? They pixelated his face to conceal his identity, Scruffy. That should concern anybody. If you are taking your prepubescent daughter to GOTJ, more power to you. If not, it is possible you might not relate to the stress involved. I don't need the headaches, I am trying to unwind and relax. I will see you next year. 

May 11, 2017
10:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Guest said   
They pixelated his face to conceal his identity, Scruffy.

yeah, right.  concealed from who, exactly?  

thats so ultra-weak an attempt at concealment, it makes me wonder of it isnt him, and they drew his tattoos onto someone else, for some utterly bizarre reason.  

That should concern anybody. If you are taking your prepubescent daughter to GOTJ, more power to you. If not, it is possible you might not relate to the stress involved. I don't need the headaches, I am trying to unwind and relax. I will see you next year.   

no kids.  

however, im one who can, has, and will defend kids with extreme ferocity.  

that aside, if this guy will is such a giant threat to us all, where would be the easiest fuckin possible place to neutralize it?  

fuckin guy shouldnt even be there.  why risk.  

and if he is, he sadly wont be the only convicted violent felon, or even sex offender.  there, will, always, be, someone, worse.  

or, to make a sharper point...  your fear is palpable.  

May 14, 2017
8:36 pm
Members
May 14, 2017
10:09 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Yea guest, I thought that looked like it'd be fun to try out

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845