October 18, 2024
24 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ 2024
August 21, 2024
8:10 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8242
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Big Jay makes it feel...

YouTube Video like it's 72 degrees in your head all the time

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 21, 2024
12:34 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
Forum Posts: 797

Chevy2Dope said
Was there really no mention from ICP about any new upcoming music? Looks like there wasn't. It's odd because they've posted a couple of videos including right before the Gathering referencing The Nought, but, seems like they didn't actually reference it whatsoever. Bummer.   

There was last minute issues and it had to be delayed from what I got told. But everything with a grain of salt. Great Gathering.

Whoop Whoop Mr. Popo :

MASTERWEEDO

Pecking order and you're below the worms in the dirt.

August 21, 2024
2:02 pm
genocide_cutter
genocide_cutter
Members
Forum Posts: 327
In been three days but

A couple of Gathering of the juggalos after thoughts
-Having a bunch of people come up to me saying they remember me from last year was awesome.
-Outside of Dj Paul and ICP themselves I was not impressed with the day 4 line up. Should of had some real lyricists on the card that night like Roc Marciano, Masta Ace or Griselda.
-Throwing shit at Rakim was not cool. I almost fought somebody for doing that.
-I tired Rax Roast Beef for the first time. Highly disappointed. It's just Arby's
-White Castle still my go to place to eat.
-My miss juggalette footage got corrupted. Sorry.
-I forgot to Water proof my phone now its a sticky mess.
-I didn't do so well at flowmaster rap battle. I'll be back next year
-Hope we get Tech back next year.
Image Enlarger

Overall I had fun though
August 21, 2024
2:05 pm
genocide_cutter
genocide_cutter
Members
Forum Posts: 327

Whoop Whoop genocide_cutter :

MASTERWEEDO
August 21, 2024
2:43 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 892

Mr. Popo said

There was last minute issues and it had to be delayed from what I got told. But everything with a grain of salt. Great Gathering.  

Last minute issues with the album or with the seminar? 

August 21, 2024
4:11 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

Chevy2Dope said

I think with what they had planned for the album. The thing I heard that was planned was a banner that reveals what The Naught looks like and a sampler. The sampler would be given out at the seminar. The banner I think was planned for the icp performance but I'm just relaying what was said to me. I missed the seminar for something else.

August 22, 2024
8:05 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 892

Mr. Popo said

Chevy2Dope said

I think with what they had planned for the album. The thing I heard that was planned was a banner that reveals what The Naught looks like and a sampler. The sampler would be given out at the seminar. The banner I think was planned for the icp performance but I'm just relaying what was said to me. I missed the seminar for something else.  

Hmm, I'll take all that with a grain of salt. You'd think they'd prioritize revealing the next 6th over announcements about Hallowicked carvans and other bullshit that will probably never happen but who knows. 

August 23, 2024
10:12 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4549

Pogo the Dwarf was not even there

God willing the one and only Almighty Smack will be there next year, it's a can't miss Gathering 25 years in the making.

I will attempt to cross into Vermont soon and if I make it in there is a 98% chance I go to the Gathering next year.

If not, I might start going to the tanning booth, fly to Mexico, cross the border there, take my 15K in food stamps and 5K in cash, and get my free plane ticket to as close as the Gathering I can get.

kidding by next year's Gathering the Southern border will be closed.

but if I ever do make it to the Gathering it will be the 25th one and I hope to see you all there.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 25, 2024
12:17 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8242

Race u there, smack. This year I got to meet cosplay Charlie Manson in the wild, & the kool kids called 2024 "Year of the Fist".

Mn8sW7F.gif

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 27, 2024
12:29 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

krunk said
Race u there, smack. This year I got to meet cosplay Charlie Manson in the wild, & the kool kids called 2024 "Year of the Fist".

Mn8sW7F.gif

if I  don't make it to the 25th Gathering I will be ashamed of myself.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 27, 2024
10:38 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9055

the_patriot_smack said
Pogo the Dwarf was not even there

God willing the one and only Almighty Smack will be there next year, it's a can't miss Gathering 25 years in the making.

I will attempt to cross into Vermont soon and if I make it in there is a 98% chance I go to the Gathering next year.

If not, I might start going to the tanning booth, fly to Mexico, cross the border there, take my 15K in food stamps and 5K in cash, and get my free plane ticket to as close as the Gathering I can get.

kidding by next year's Gathering the Southern border will be closed.

but if I ever do make it to the Gathering it will be the 25th one and I hope to see you all there.  

Vermont, eh??? Let's do this!!

August 29, 2024
10:42 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said

Vermont, eh??? Let's do this!!  

When I plan that trip expect a PM but for the love of God, I will not be visiting the Ben and Jerry's headquarters on stolen land.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 30, 2024
3:59 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

You're a pussy and won't be there next year like you weren't this year or any year previously. You can't even get a passport. You're a shit talker who can't back anything they say up but will keep talking shit. I can be in Canada come January. You won't do shit then just like you hid the last time.

August 30, 2024
11:40 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Mr. Popo said
You're a pussy and won't be there next year like you weren't this year or any year previously. You can't even get a passport. You're a shit talker who can't back anything they say up but will keep talking shit. I can be in Canada come January. You won't do shit then just like you hid the last time.  

this dwarf is obsessed with me she has very bad case of SDS (Smack Derangement Syndrome)

this soyflake said they/them would be at the Gathering this year and were not there they was suckling illegal/imported cock to take their next puff of that rock.

It's all good I will throw them some crumbs sometimes 

Pogo send me a PM with your Paypal info, your next meal/rock is on me.

God Bless

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 31, 2024
12:31 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

I enjoyed the gathering you sat on here crying. Man up.

August 31, 2024
3:40 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Mr. Popo said
I enjoyed the gathering you sat on here crying. Man up.  

.lollollollollollollollol

Did anyone from the forum see any dwarfs at the Gathering this year??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 2, 2024
9:46 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9055

If my niece and her wife end up doing their circus performance, then I will be going 1000%. Haven't been since 2004.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

JiffyLong, MASTERWEEDO
September 5, 2024
9:16 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2170

Old Mr Dangerous said
If my niece and her wife end up doing their circus performance, then I will be going 1000%. Haven't been since 2004.  

Aww shit. I’m definitely going again next year this time for the full thing day 0 and all. This year I only did the last 2 nights but it was still so totally worth it especially just to see ICP at least. Rakim DJ Paul and Ouija Macc killed it too. Missed static x because it was raining and I walked back to put my phone up also ICP was probably the only artists there I was willing to watch in the rain. Heard em in the background tho and they sounded like they was killing it. Just can’t wait to do it again not crippled and go into the pit n shit. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

September 17, 2024
6:14 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1207

I'll be there Day 0 again next year too.

This year I took my cousin for his 21st birthday, his 22 year old sister decided to tag along too. We made about 130 of Jello Shots and spent about 2 hours selling them. They had a great time, he is planning on coming back next year too. His sister didn't like being away from her so for so long, so I may be looking into a pet friendly Airbnb next year for them.

I ended up eating too much acid during Mastamind and needed helped back to camp like 2 songs before Faygo Armageddon on Thursday, but was able to compose myself kinda quickly and catch Galactic Empire and the JCW try-outs. Dude told me it was strong and I disregarded that warning, but I was smart enough to tell my cousins, so they didn't get too drunk that night.

I had great neighbors, Unfortunately I misplaced my Vicodin when setting up camp and did not find it until we tore down on Sunday, so I was in the back in a camp chair for a lot of the music. I was on the barricade for Ummo's second set though. I almost fell asleep during the Jenny Savage fight, so I went back to camp halfway through Bloodymania. All in all, I had a great time.

Next year I think Imma bring my homie baby mama, she's been asking to go to an ICP show with me.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 620

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Eugenezef, Davidmow, PeterDaf, MichaelSor, AaliyahGreen

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845