March 29, 2024
79 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gotj at lost lakes: debrief
July 31, 2017
9:53 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

*  [you dont get to know]  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 31, 2017
10:36 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Rude. You said you weren't going to post them and you aren't in it.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 31, 2017
10:46 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Lmao. Yea I'll sleep in the cooler

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy, Noah Fence
July 31, 2017
11:17 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said
Rude. You said you weren't going to post them and you aren't in it.  

yeah.  you right.  ill wear a hair shirt, if i gotta.  

i dont have me.  for obvious reasons.  * [uh, asterisk, not bullet point]  

*  randall denmark was there!  randall fuckin denmark.  finally found out that he beat cancer, too.  good shit. 

*  two bucks for a bowl of brown rice is surprisingly economic carnie food.  

*  mentioned it elsewhere, but i managed to complete a mortons list quest.  mainly consisted of givin blac props and a dap.  

*  [edit]  

actually, i spose reasons may not be obvious.  what i mean is, i dont take pictures of myself.  

but since many do, that begs the question, 'why not, dumbass?'  

anyway, didnt occur to me.   shrug.  i suck.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Noah Fence

August 1, 2017
5:50 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Carnivalkilla44 said

scruffy said

*  and speakin of that...  anybody who was at a legend valley gathering, please send a nice thank you letter to the cops there!  

Talk about an understatement. I didn't even attend this year so I can't speak on that, but compared to the majority of police I have dealt with in my lifetime, I have mad love for all of the law enforcement at Legend Valley. They were part of the Juggalo family (even if for only those 4 days out of the year) as far as I'm concerned.  

Thats cuz Legend Valley has been doing its thing for decades. The cops out there are used to dealing with huge country music fests where there is lots of drunken violence, and they are used to the hippies from the regular fests. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 1, 2017
1:21 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

*  so, im not sure if i should apologize for spazzin way the hell out the one night, or not.  just tryin to entertain the village, and circumstances bein what they were, i figured i might as well turn it up to 11.  throw out twenty jokes a minute, and hope someone laughs at one or two.  
clearly remember at least a dozen people tellin me to shut the fuck up, already.  

*  villagers got on good with about half the neighbors;  other half, there were some grating moments goin both ways, so we didnt really interact much.  no particular hard feelings, though, that i know of.  

*  this was a really bad gathering for me, sleep-wise.  it occasionally made me a lil bit agitated and paranoid and irritable and et cetera, but it never affected me enough to run wild with it, as i sometimes do.  tried not to show too much negativity, but i have no idea how i come off at any given moment.  

*  got a kick outta the undercover wearin the biker vest over bare arms that were sportin a t-shirt tan.  they tell me he was confirmed 5-0, busted somebody on the spot.  think i mighta walked right past the guy while smokin on a blunt.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

August 1, 2017
1:54 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

If you missed the Super Smash Bros set in the Chaos Stage at 2am on Friday YOU FUCKED UP!

My man @Chuckieboy knows what's up!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, Noah Fence, Chuckieboy
August 1, 2017
2:08 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

scruffy said
*  so, im not sure if i should apologize for spazzin way the hell out the one night, or not.  just tryin to entertain the village, and circumstances bein what they were, i figured i might as well turn it up to 11.  throw out twenty jokes a minute, and hope someone laughs at one or two.  
clearly remember at least a dozen people tellin me to shut the fuck up, already.  

Where was I?

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 1, 2017
2:09 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

deathmetaljuggalo said
If you missed the Super Smash Bros set in the Chaos Stage at 2am on Friday YOU FUCKED UP!

My man @Chuckieboy knows what's up!  

Lmfao, had that one last song on repeat all day blood. Just got my ssb and BBS face tatts

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

deathmetaljuggalo
August 1, 2017
2:18 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Chuckieboy said

Lmfao, had that one last song on repeat all day blood. Just got my ssb and BBS face tatts  

I mean scratch that....they're people too

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy, deathmetaljuggalo
August 1, 2017
3:28 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I'll probably come back and forth to this.

* I like to sing before I smoke weed

* thanks @psyral-infection @krunkazphuk !!!! 

* the Village was a success 

* I do great in the heat. 

* we got tarted

* I still got that sweet whoop whoop chant from shaggys set in my head, the one from "Celebrate" 

* Blac sounds dope

* Hoodoo put on a great show. he was so pimp so dope.

* I guess i sound completely different in person then how i type?

* Fire works were dope. As in nothing like last year.

*  The Village and villagers mean alot to some ppl. I know it does to me. brb

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, Chuckieboy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, deathmetaljuggalo

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 1, 2017
3:48 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Ya it was awesome seeing everybody it was sooooo much fun wink

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

Noah Fence

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 1, 2017
9:12 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

There's no rhyme or reason to this. My sleep cycle is fucked so it's a bit of a ramble. 

* This year more so than previous ones confirmed that I pretty much only go to the Gathering for ya'll. Not that everything else sucks but that all of you are that much better. It's very easy to forget that we're all Juggalos or at least in the scene together when you only know an avatar. 

* Fuck Oklahoma. That ICP seminar summed it up. They didn't walk on to "ICP" chants (at least I don't think they did), they walked out to "fuck Oklahoma" chants. It wasn't just the one cop either. Every bit of that place wanted us to fail. Shit, it was apparent on day one that the dude that owns it might be cool but he doesn't know how to run a business in the least. Go read Yelp reviews for the place. It's been an unfinished wasteland for years. That's not the cops fault.

* Oklahoma has a Skeleton Museum. Fuck me, I got to see Lucy. Not "the" Lucy mind you but a replica was cool enough.

* If you're shit talking this years Gathering without having had gone, you're a dumb ass. You don't know what it was like and you're basing your opinion off of a couple Juggalos who's memories might be questionable considering the environment.

* Fireworks were way better this year but again, Juggalos, fuckin fireworks are not toys. They're pretty and fun for sure but they're pretty and fun explosives. The thing that you're stoned ass lights and throws into a crowd of people is the exact same thing that genocide has been committed with. They're dangerous and should be treated as such. Shouldn't have to tell people that explosives are dangerous but here we are. 

* J definitely fucked up a bit on stage but standing on the side during Shangri-La it was obvious that it wasn't completely his fault. The main stage area is littered with trees, metal, and a wall of porta-potties. The sound was bouncing back to em the whole time and throwing em off quite a bit. I caught it happening to quite a few people on main. 

* Golden Goldies is still what I remember. Hilarious once, annoying twice, and awful thrice. 

* Adam (not on here yet but JC's husband for those that know) is a cool mother fucker. I already knew that but to give you an idea, the dude insisted on calling our rental car his "rig" the whole time, playing trucker music, insisting that we hadn't made wrong turns because he has "trucker blood" and collecting trucker cards along the journey. Basically, the type of person you want around when you're on that long of a ride. 

* People like airhorns. 

* I expect them to try and take us back to the same place next year. Jumpsteady wouldn't be tryin to use a scapegoat if he thought we might not come back. I'm sure that there was one cop being extra shitty but placing the blame on ONE person is ignoring everything else that's wrong with Lost Lakes. It's also an easy out when they announce this place as next years location. "We talked to the guy and he's cool now." is all it will take. Fuck goin to that place again. 

*edit*

There's a bunch more stuff poppin into my head but fuck it. I'll mention em later. 

For now though, DMJ--that adventure you took us on might be THE highlight for me this year. It was perfect, man lol.

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Maryonette, bayAreaShaman, deathmetaljuggalo, scruffy
August 2, 2017
10:17 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I have some regret for leaving... Most of it being my village homies... Again I'm sorry.

But there will be other gatherings. 

Hopefully not in okc.

Its evident me and 110 degree heat don't mix. 

I'd drive the 14 hours to LV over the 6 1/2 to okc any day. 

Whoop Whoop Split :

Noah Fence, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Maryonette
August 2, 2017
2:22 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Noah Fence said

Saw a couple of people with racist tattoos. I believe it was Mitchell who saw the full on swastika. This depresses me. Juggalos should not be a safe haven for white supremacists.

We shouldn't jugde people based on their skin, but instead by their actions. Stereotyping people is stale, no matter your motivation. 

August 2, 2017
2:27 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Guest said

Noah Fence said
Saw a couple of people with racist tattoos. I believe it was Mitchell who saw the full on swastika. This depresses me. Juggalos should not be a safe haven for white supremacists.

We shouldn't jugde people based on their skin, but instead by their actions. Stereotyping people is stale, no matter your motivation.   

Choosing to put a swastika on their chest is an action that says they do not think I belong in the family. It's not stereotyping. They literally said, hey guys I'm a racist.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Laptop

August 2, 2017
2:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oh, please.  

yeah, the action of markin yourself permanently with a swastika is plenty enough for me to be judgin.  

'oh, why wont anyone think of the poor racist bitch fuckheads?!'  

gimme a break.  fuck em, the end.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Laptop

August 2, 2017
3:35 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

not sure if this has came up yet or not, but wasnt one of yall going just to make a scene at the seminar? Wat happened to that?

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Noah Fence
August 2, 2017
3:42 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Chuckieboy said   
not sure if this has came up yet or not, but wasnt one of yall going just to make a scene at the seminar? Wat happened to that?     

guess.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence

August 2, 2017
3:46 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

scruffy said

guess.    

scruffy said

guess.    

Lol, oh yea

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
81 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845