April 19, 2024
75 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gotj at lost lakes: debrief
August 2, 2017
4:37 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guys, I know EXACTLY where the Chaos Stage is..... YOU LIED TO US!!!!

Late night Port-O-Potty SLUGS!!

If you gotta use the bathroom do not use the ones next to the Busey Stage, for health reasons... wait, WHY IS THE FOOD SO CLOSE?!?!

DJ Clay & Lyte's Popper Party- FEEL THE RUUSSSSHHHH

A little advice for a first timer, never trust a 16 year old kid on acid to hold your keys.

@CellE2057 gives Clay a run for his hatchetman with his airhorn skillZ.

Cotton Candy and popsicles go together, unless it's a 1/2 bottle of Faygo to your piece at the seminar.. OOF!

JAWS on the water was some shit and I wish more of you guys had checked it out. 

Prof killed it. Cannot wait to see him again at the GOTJ.

Saturday had to be one of the best ICP sets I have seen in a long time, if not ever. That was solid as fuck.

If you guys didn't already know, @bayareashaman is a cop.

WHO THE FUCK PAYS FOR CHEESE?!?!?! 

Bifurcated penes.

Anybody find my S.I. money clip?

Getting a ride from Brad (one of the four owners of Lost Lakes). Brad is a solid guy that seriously felt bad about the cop problem. Spicy P and I got a ride from him on his golf cart and chatted it up for a good 20 minutes. 

..that said, one of the coolest things I heard about this year involved Brad. The first day some ninja set up his tent right in the path of the veneue's detail route. Brad rolled up and asked him to move his tent, ninja wasn't having it and things were getting heated. Brad suggested that instead of fighting or moving the tent that they move the big ass piece of metal next to the tent (if it is moved they can go around).

Not two seconds later a golf cart strolls up and the driver sees two people struggling with the debris. Turns out it was J (sans paint) and he helps them move the metal. Ninjas start running up asking for J's autograph and Brad has no idea what is going on.They get acquainted and then head to Brad's trailer where they talked for an hour or so, he then knew what the gathering was about and said he did his best to let us have a good time.

That said, he mentioned a particular hard up VICE cop and his cronies that even pinned him against the wall in his office telling him that if anything happens it was his ass on the line! We let him know of the kind words they had for him and the other owners at the seminar and he was sincerely appreciative. 

..I will write more as it comes to me, also will post up for Spicy later

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Maryonette, CellE2057
August 2, 2017
5:02 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEEEEEY OBEY OBEEEEEY

scruffy
August 2, 2017
5:02 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

deathmetaljuggalo said    
Guys, I know EXACTLY where the Chaos Stage is..... YOU LIED TO US!!!!   

as it turned out, i didnt know where anything was.  i wouldnt have known where i lived if there wasnt a great big freshass sign on the side of it.    

Late night Port-O-Potty SLUGS!!    

really?  im glad i didnt know.  

A little advice for a first timer, never trust a 16 year old kid on acid to hold your keys.

and if you do, try not to make it known to everyone within a hundred yards.  no sense publicizing.  

CellE2057 gives Clay a run for his hatchetman with his airhorn skillZ.   

i feel like i mighta missed the in-gag, here, but its okay.  i fronted like i was hip, nobody said shit.  

Cotton Candy and popsicles go together, unless it's a 1/2 bottle of Faygo to your piece at the seminar.. OOF!

okay, im sorry, i really am, but this is sooo fuckin hilariously hysterical.  i mean, if that really was a cotton candy...  damn, thats funny.  

If you guys didn't already know, bayareashaman is a cop.   

that explains an awful lot, actually.  

WHO THE FUCK PAYS FOR CHEESE?!?!?! 

very illustrative exercise, that.  told me sumn about america, in some strange way.  

Anybody find my S.I. money clip?

oh my fuckin god, those things are REAL?!?!  

im hyperventilating.  help me.  or help the bombardier.  

*  anybody notice that there were no bugs until i noticed that there were no bugs?  sorry bout that.  

*  well, we had already run into the ants, i spose.  but they mostly stayed within their own turf.  they understood.  

*  despite the dust and gunkness of the place, i apparently have no plague.  also, no injuries, wounds, or burns.  not even sunburn.  

*  the complete list of act i caught:  hoodoo, shaggs, shagrila, some of sewerside during the reno rydaz thing, icp.  think thats it.  

*  that sparse list of acts doesnt bother me a bit.  

*  speakin of the reno rydaz, sorry i didnt have any cups.  nor could i procure any.  
ironically, i had intended to bring a couple giant stacks of pizza hut cups, napkins, plates, n other assorted shit like that... but my boss lifted it from my car.  very shifty move, that was.  

*  my voice made it through this gathering in better condition than any before.  better than day two at the dcgcon, in fact.  

*  there were about a hundred ninjas sellin pop.  and sellin through, fast.  quite a bunch of thirsty ninjas there that never have access to faygo, it seemed.  wish i had thought to do that.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 2, 2017
5:45 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

scruffy said 
... 'oh, why wont anyone think of the poor racist bitch fuckheads?!'  

gimme a break.  fuck em, the end.    

That's funny coming from the guy who gathered with a "KILL WHITEY" nametag on his chest.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

scruffy, Chuckieboy
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 2, 2017
5:51 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

krunkazphuk said

That's funny coming from the guy who gathered with a "KILL WHITEY" nametag on his chest.  

....wait a minute, @scruffy aren't you white? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!

scruffy, Maryonette
August 2, 2017
5:53 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

krunkazphuk said    

it is, isnt it?  

got a couple proud southern whiteboys bent outta shape with that one.  more effective than i woulda thought.  

thank for reminding me bout it.  what a smile.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence

August 2, 2017
5:56 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

deathmetaljuggalo said

....wait a minute, @scruffy aren't you white? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!  

I suspect he'd consider leaving death up to a coin toss as long as he could take a few of us along.

August 2, 2017
5:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

krunkazphuk said   
I suspect he'd consider leaving death up to a coin toss as long as he could take a few of us along.     

other way around.  long as i could save somebody else.  

August 2, 2017
6:05 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

scruffy said

other way around.  long as i could save somebody else.    

Now for the lightning round: would u save

Baby-Hitler.jpgImage Enlarger

if he was dying of boredom?

August 2, 2017
6:09 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

didnt say anybody else.  

August 2, 2017
6:15 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

I would save Monoxide.. but if he yodeled sweet nothings in my ear first

Noah Fence, scruffy
August 2, 2017
7:31 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
Forum Posts: 63

@JC, Adam, @deathmetaljuggalo, Paulina, @scruffy, @bayareashaman, @sazarah, @noah-fence, @mitchellking, @split1open  - It was so cool to see you all again. You guys are the reason why I gather. I wish I could have gathered a bit harder than I did; it would have been wonderful to catch more shows. I think I watched less than 5 acts and I missed almost everything that I was excited for. But being with ya'll made it all better.

Shaman - Extra thanks for coming to find us at the Medic Tent with cold water. You're the shit.

@hypnotized-ninja, @chuckieboy, Maddie - It was a pleasure meeting you!

Tagging is getting glitchy, but to everyone that I've gathered with previously but didn't see this year - You were missed. <3

scruffy said
*  had it not been for occasional realtime maintenance, how much of that bridge do ya think would still be there?  

*  all things considered, if, for some crazy reason, the gathering was to be held there again...  i might go.  maybe.  

*  of course, i see no reason to even try to have the gathering there again.  

*  and speakin of that...  anybody who was at a legend valley gathering, please send a nice thank you letter to the cops there!  
no, im fuckin serious.  me, im plannin on sendin a flower arrangement and a fruit basket.  no bullshit.  
the legend valley cops were absurdly cool to juggalos.  not that i didnt realize it before, but after this bullshit, im much moreso.  i mean, fuck, the oklahoma cops busted their asses to cut off our fuckin water supply.  how fuckin scumbag is that?

I am legitimately shocked that the bridge survived. It defies all logic.

I reeeeally don't want to go back to OK. I hope that never happens again. Of course, we have already talked about going in on an RV rental if necessary.

I seriously love this idea and I agree wholeheartedly. I would sincerely like for the Gathering to go back to Legend Valley after dealing with this Oklahoma clusterfuck. Also, I live in Ohio and I might have other, more selfish reasons...

Noah Fence said
7. A dandypunk was fucking amazing and if you missed it, I dunno what to tell you.

10. Which won't be next year. Didn't tell many people but I've already got plans for next July for my mother's birthday which is usually the week of or week before the gathering. I'll miss everybody though.

12. It not being near Michigan meant Faygo was impossible to find before getting on the grounds.

17. Made new friends and that's always fantastic. I've said it before but if the missing link is whatever ties you to other people, mines art and juggalos. This was the first gathering I didn't cry at. Possibly because i sweat every ounce of moisture out of me possible but also because i was surrounded by fantastic homies. Love you guys.   

I'm so bummed about missing that! :(

I hope the timelines work out so that maybe you can do both things next year.

I actually found Faygo in OKC that I had never seen anywhere else! It was called "Jazzin' Blues Berry!" and it tastes like diabetes.

This was also the first time I didn't cry at the Gathering. I just didn't have any energy this year. Apparently, not even enough for tears.

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

Noah Fence, sazarah, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
August 2, 2017
7:40 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Honestly, I'd love to go again but it's not likely for next year unless they move it out of July / the summer, but then we'd lose juggalo day or hallowicked. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 2, 2017
8:05 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members

Oh, and I'd like to add:

The Museum of Osteology in Oklahoma City is in my top 5 favorite things ever.

I agree with you guys about the fireworks being better this time. But JC's canopy still caught on fire from firework debris. I don't think I've heard of that happening before, which is crazy considering how bad the fireworks normally are.

Shangri-La isn't really for me, but I got to set off lanterns during Thy Unveiling. I hope that I helped make that moment beautiful for someone who digs that album. I'm sorry that they tricked you, I hope the lanterns eased the pain.

I was accosted waaaaay more this year than ever before. Every single time I was alone or with another female, some random dude(s) had something to say. I dunno what made people more aggressive with that this year. Of course, props to the funny ones and to the ones who knew when to stop.

We saw a dude with tattooed eyeballs. That was neat.

I managed to go the entire Gathering without going under the scary meth-dweller bridge to the parking lot. I was kind of looking forward to that jay walking fine just to have proof that those actually still happen. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being fined for that in real life and I wanted the street cred.

This doesn't really mean much to anyone but me, but I successfully stayed vegetarian (I'm actually pescatarian but that just earns me a bunch of questions) for the entire Gathering. I thought for sure I would have to consume meat while I was there and I wasn't looking forward to that. Grilled veggies, rice and beans kept me alive.

3 years of successfully making it to the ICP seminar and surviving the trash fights! I saw some scary jagged metal cans getting thrown around and I'm glad those were taken out of rotation.

I acquired so many new enamel pins this year. I wish I had the talent to make and sell those things. That has to pay extremely well.

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Noah Fence, scruffy
August 2, 2017
8:09 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members

Noah Fence said
Honestly, I'd love to go again but it's not likely for next year unless they move it out of July / the summer, but then we'd lose juggalo day or hallowicked.   

Late August / early September would be fantastic.

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

Noah Fence
August 2, 2017
8:18 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Maryonette said
@JC, Adam, @deathmetaljuggalo, Paulina, @scruffy, @bayareashaman, @sazarah, @noah-fence, @mitchellking, @split1open  - It was so cool to see you all again. You guys are the reason why I gather. I wish I could have gathered a bit harder than I did; it would have been wonderful to catch more shows. I think I watched less than 5 acts and I missed almost everything that I was excited for. But being with ya'll made it all better.

Shaman - Extra thanks for coming to find us at the Medic Tent with cold water. You're the shit.

@hypnotized-ninja, @chuckieboy, Maddie - It was a pleasure meeting you!

Tagging is getting glitchy, but to everyone that I've gathered with previously but didn't see this year - You were missed. <3

I'm so bummed about missing that! :(

I hope the timelines work out so that maybe you can do both things next year.

I actually found Faygo in OKC that I had never seen anywhere else! It was called "Jazzin' Blues Berry!" and it tastes like diabetes.

This was also the first time I didn't cry at the Gathering. I just didn't have any energy this year. Apparently, not even enough for tears.  

Pleasure meeting u also. Hopefully we can all hit a show sometime since alot of us hit the columbus shows

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Maryonette, scruffy, CellE2057
August 2, 2017
8:22 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

apparently vanilla ice did the ONE FUCKING SONG I wanted to hear from him.

feature=share

His collab with Insane Poetry

OKS

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Hypnotized Ninja

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 2, 2017
8:34 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members

Chuckieboy said

Pleasure meeting u also. Hopefully we can all hit a show sometime since alot of us hit the columbus shows  

For sure! Let me and @CellE2057 know when you're in town!

August 2, 2017
10:10 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Noah Fence said

Choosing to put a swastika on their chest is an action that says they do not think I belong in the family. It's not stereotyping. They literally said, hey guys I'm a racist.  

People can change, man. I have tattoos that I regret getting. What makes a swastika any different? Did you talk to the guy? Ask him about it? Try and reach out? I bet ya didn't. 

August 2, 2017
10:41 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

CellE2057 said

People can change, man. I have tattoos that I regret getting. What makes a swastika any different? Did you talk to the guy? Ask him about it? Try and reach out? I bet ya didn't.   

He could coverb it up but he doesn't.

I bad tat that one regrets and a white supremacist tat shown proudly are very very different things. 

When someone tells you they are racist, it's best to just take their word for it.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845