April 24, 2024
35 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ2019 - Wish List
January 29, 2019
5:51 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Picking up and reloading the Nerf guns could be rough, especially if they land in hostile territory. 

January 29, 2019
6:23 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

MASTERWEEDO said
Picking up and reloading the Nerf guns could be rough, especially if they land in hostile territory.   

Online stores sell 100 rounds for $1 come prepared mafakko!

Screenshot_2019-01-29-07-22-46.pngImage Enlarger

Im wearing this shit for 5 days

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

January 29, 2019
7:18 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Does anyone still have an old school nerf turbo football? Faygo 2 hand touch football

January 29, 2019
2:26 pm
kansascityking
kansascityking
Members
Forum Posts: 35

Tech N9ne

Mac Lethal

Peelander-Z

Die Antword

Rammstein

Tool

NIN

Bear Griz

Mayday

Froggy Fresh

Doug Stanhope

Clownlee Presley

Nonpoint

Flogging Molly

Dropkick Murphy's

Psychostick

Troclodyte

Watsky

Atmosphere

Hopsincheers

Whoop Whoop kansascityking :

Iris The Tranny juggalette

Whoop whoop Kansas City!

January 29, 2019
3:05 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

This was an idea that never got off the ground back from 2016 ...

Psyral Infection said
Getting ideas for Meetup Massacre Games.

One idea I had was:

Ninja Assassin: (I am not set on the name - Water pistols are not really ninja weapons)

This is your typical assassin style game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_(game) . Everyone gets their Dossier of who they are to "assassinate". You have to kill the target that you have. The weapons will be water pistols. If you kill your target then you get the dossier they are carrying and their target now becomes your target and continues till only one player is left. You can defend yourself by shooting your would-be assassin. The game will start at the first Massacre and end at the last held Massacre. 

Rules: 

• Your target is the only one you can "assassinate". Shooting someone else's target does nothing.
  • If your target manages to shoot you first, then you cannot make an attempt on your target for 1 hour.
  • "Safe" zones are the Meetup Massacre, Faygoluver's village, or a target's personal campsite. All other areas are free game.
  • "Safe" times are 15 minutes before, during, and after the following events: Meetup Massacre and Massacre Meat-up BBQ. (Maybe even add Main Stage concerts and/or seminars to the list)
  • If there is a dispute on who shot first when an assassin and target both shoot each other at the same time, then Rock, Paper, Scissors will resolve it.
  • Upon successful assassination, the now "dead" target gives their current dossier to the assassin and that becomes the assassin's new target. ...

And I still have the lanyards and badges (but the year is now incorrect)

Psyral Infection said
Assassin Game is going to happen. I will be bringing a bunch of cheap water pistols for it but if you want to participate and have your own water gun, bring it. It will probably be better than the 99 cent pistols from Walmart.

Game will be organized and starts at the first Meetup Massacre on Wednesday and ends after the ICP Seminar on Saturday. Winner can pick up prize at the Faygoluver's Village after the Seminar.

Here is a preview of the front and back of the Badge Cards. These will be in a plastic sleeve with a lanyard (provided) and can be kept as a souvenir. You don't have to give up your Badge if you are assassinated. Only give up the name of your target so your assassin can continue your mission.

front.jpgImage Enlarger

Back.jpgImage Enlarger

I was the wrong person to organize it back then since I don't hang out at the village. It's hard to "plan" gathering things since everything tends to be organic.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
January 29, 2019
3:30 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

That could be really fun. 

Whats the one hour rule mean if your practically out of the game? Whos dossier would you get if yours was taken by your assassin?

From my perspective last year had a ton of everyone hanging at the village. I was told that much happens after we normally go to bed at midnight - 2am. I think a no holds barred approach would be better. Say you were to walk by and just spray the shit out of someone or everyone for that matter. Also there are things that some would not like to be wet. Nerf would be a better idea, just my thoughts.

Details are definitely workable however its got my vote. The village was close nit. I wanna fuck more with the guys not in the village. Id like the opportunity to laugh and play with everyone. Thats kind of my goal with the whole thing.

January 30, 2019
7:51 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Drunkalo said
That could be really fun. 

Whats the one hour rule mean if your practically out of the game? Whos dossier would you get if yours was taken by your assassin?

From my perspective last year had a ton of everyone hanging at the village. I was told that much happens after we normally go to bed at midnight - 2am. I think a no holds barred approach would be better. Say you were to walk by and just spray the shit out of someone or everyone for that matter. Also there are things that some would not like to be wet. Nerf would be a better idea, just my thoughts.

Details are definitely workable however its got my vote. The village was close nit. I wanna fuck more with the guys not in the village. Id like the opportunity to laugh and play with everyone. Thats kind of my goal with the whole thing.  

The one hour rule has to do with your target shooting you first. That means they are safe from you for 1 hour. You are only able to "assassinate" your target - the person named in your dossier. When you are shot by someone who has your name, then you give your dossier to your assassin. Now the person you were targeting is now their target. 

That year I brought a bunch of water pistols and the lanyard badges for everyone. I also brought my laptop and a portable printer to take pictures and print out information for the dossiers. The dossier was to have the picture of your target, their name or alias, and their camp area (like Missing Link, Ballas, Alakazam, etc.) It was intended to get people to explore the gathering and go to camp areas they don't generally visit and meet others.

Like I said, it never got off the ground. In order to work, it needs to be coordinated by someone who camps in the village. It doesn't have to be water pistols either. It can be nerf guns. 

Here is another link that shows the basic rules -> https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Assassin

January 30, 2019
8:44 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Psyral Infection said   

I got ya, i can assassinate my assassin then the hr starts.

Well wait till closer to gathering time and im sure more faces will show up on the forums. We have a few here that we can start the ball rolling with. 

@spookythefungi @djscrubb @fuckherrightinthepussy @sazarah @OMD

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

FuckHerRightInThePussy

January 30, 2019
11:28 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

My GOTJ game is called BE HERE NOW, & it's superfun. The object is tent up, bedding down, then

W5gp1eH.gifImage Enlarger

That way if Methalos carpet-bomb ur village with fireworks and herds of Deadpools dance on its smoldering remains I won't have it on camera, cuz I'll be at the real party.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

January 30, 2019
3:01 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

krunkazphuk said
My GOTJ game is called BE HERE NOW, & it's superfun. The object is tent up, bedding down, then

W5gp1eH.gifImage Enlarger

That way if Methalos carpet-bomb ur village with fireworks and herds of Deadpools dance on its smoldering remains I won't have it on camera, cuz I'll be at the real party.   

OUCH ! That image hurts my soul !

January 30, 2019
10:07 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

How bout a casting contest. You get a fishin pole with a lure(no hook). Set a target on the ground like 50ft away and ya get to make a cast. Closest to the bullseye wins. Can make it a competiton everyone sets a beer out winner take all.  Can do it chillin in the village.

A faygoluvers 50/50 raffle would be cool. Half goes to Faygoluvers, half goes to winner. Id buy a bunch of tickets. Someone known trustworthy like @scottied would have to handle the loot.

January 31, 2019
5:59 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Last year I mentioned a couple things and tried to include ScottieD more and it led to 30 seconds of his village interaction. Our plans have to be our plans and not include him. I think the only way to involve him is if we do a something and he can be there with his work visa.

Also id like to stay away from anything dealing with money. As far as i know none of the other groups (rydas, yacht club) ask for money. Were not gonna either. Just bring bodies, well provide the rest. It has to be a sort of anti party. Include as many people as possible for more than just loud music, food, and alcohol. 

Everyone enjoys the 'be in the moment' approach. However Rydas and Yacht Club provide some of those moments. We should be able to do a something, anything, and still be 'in the moment.'

Again, this may not be our year but id like to keep mentioning something. Eventually it will happen...

January 31, 2019
6:38 am
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

i am a moron.  had to delete my comment, looked at the wrong info regarding it

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

February 21, 2019
10:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Artists within reason:

Mayday

Froggy Fresh

Rehab

Devin the Dude

Xzibit

At the Gates

Pig Destroyer

Anthrax

Biohazard

Black Label Society

Geto Boys

Bone Thugs

Canibus

Cannibal Corpse

Ces Cru

Cypress Hill

Deltron 3030 or just Del Tha Funky Homosapien

Dayton Family

De La Soul (!)

DJ Shadow

Ice Cube

Esham

La Coka Nostra

Gravediggaz (!!!)

Gangstagrass

Anyone from Wu Tang

Goodie Mobb

Hatebreed

Paris

Kid Cudi

Kool Keith

K-OS

Kurious

Lords of the Underground

Mystical

Portishead

Masta Ace

MF Doom

Myzery

N.E.R.D.

Nappy Roots

Nova Rockefeller

Pharaohe Monch

Busta Rhymes

Saigon

Sepultura

Sewerside

Slick Rick

Stone Sour

Sublime with Rome

Da Mafia 6

Tech N9ne

Krizz Kaliko

Stevie Stone

Too Short

A Tribe Called Quest (!!)

Tricky

Vanilla Ice

Weezer

Wyclef Jean

List goes on.

February 22, 2019
1:16 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Me.

I want me at the gathering.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

MASTERWEEDO
February 22, 2019
7:17 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

Pigg said
Me.

I want me at the gathering.  

Vu8YVk0.gifImage Enlarger

February 22, 2019
7:32 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

krunkazphuk said

Vu8YVk0.gifImage Enlarger

As it turns out it's smack dab in the middle of the summer vacation here.

I just need to figure out when my summer camps are.

February 22, 2019
7:46 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

Pigg said

As it turns out it's smack dab in the middle of the summer vacation here.

I just need to figure out when my summer camps are.  

Yay! Sounds like ur going native, so we'd love to buy u a

XYsxro8.jpgImage Enlarger

or some Chow Chow Mein this summer. 

February 23, 2019
11:01 am
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

My prior list I consider redacted. 

My wish list is ICP and Faygoluvers Village homies. Anything else is a bonus

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: bomekom582
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

bomekom582, MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845