April 26, 2024
89 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
icp - the incredible collectible collection
July 31, 2017
9:01 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Some ding dong is selling the Golden Goldies album signed by Hoodoo, Clay, and ABK.  It's like "yea, I got this super rare Aerosmith album signed by Eddie Van Halen and Dave Lee Roth."

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD, Carnivalkilla44
July 31, 2017
9:11 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

Bonesaw Wizardstick said
Some ding dong is selling the Golden Goldies album signed by Hoodoo, Clay, and ABK.  It's like "yea, I got this super rare Aerosmith album signed by Eddie Van Halen and Dave Lee Roth."  

LMAO

Whoop Whoop mentalcaseproject :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 1, 2017
7:08 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

How is sound quality on Golden Goldies it's just a rip of the sound feed from the live show right? They never actually recorded it did they?

Also if someone could send me a pm with info about this "exclusive" and how I might hear some of these songs I would appreciate it.

There are lots of reasons a single adult would be wary with their money, one being healthcare. Our country is run by dickheads so we don't have that Universal Healthcare like everyone else in the fucking developed world.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 1, 2017
7:46 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

Was "J's Rock Track" on anything before? Curious about that, and of course would love to her Black Blizzard. If anybody ends up uploading this thing. consider me the Prime Minister. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 1, 2017
8:27 am
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

Chevy2Dope said
Was "J's Rock Track" on anything before? Curious about that, and of course would love to her Black Blizzard. If anybody ends up uploading this thing. consider me the Prime Minister.   

it's on youtube but that's about it...early demo from before they brought in Syn to sing for Zug Izland (honestly if they have any other old demo versions of those Zug tracks with J doing the vocals I'd love to get em someday)

August 1, 2017
8:39 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

mentalcaseproject said

it's on youtube but that's about it...early demo from before they brought in Syn to sing for Zug Izland (honestly if they have any other old demo versions of those Zug tracks with J doing the vocals I'd love to get em someday)  

Ah yes, gotcha. I searched Google but for some reason it didn't pop up the video, so I went right to Youtube and there it is. Anyway, J's sounded good on some rock choruses and shit, but, he's way out of his range here in this song. Bringing in Syn was the right move. 

August 1, 2017
10:43 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Pigg said    
How is sound quality on Golden Goldies it's just a rip of the sound feed from the live show right? They never actually recorded it did they?      

original tape was only ever given out at the live performance.  they had to record it, to be able to do that.  

according to the liner notes, the rock track was recorded with the intention of givin it to a single juggalo, who would then be the only one in the world that had it.  and who then, of course, put it on the internet instantaneously.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 1, 2017
10:47 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Wasnt Mike E Clark selling these at the GOTJ years ago?

I bet the Bootleg sellers on eBay are gonna be pissed. 

August 1, 2017
10:50 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

MASTERWEEDO said
Wasnt Mike E Clark selling these at the GOTJ years ago?     

not according to the copyright date.  

I bet the Bootleg sellers on eBay are gonna be pissed.   

theyre always pissed.  

besides, they know that their racket runs on borrowed time.  

August 1, 2017
10:55 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members

I remember seeing legit looking pressing of the Golden Goldies, not this one, or that bootleg on ebay. 

I swear someone said they got it off Mike. 

edit, from the old psychopathictraders.com

Golden Goldies  [Never Sealed]  $$$++

Tracks: Intro; Golden Bullets; BBQ on the Boulevard; Booty Funk; Big Cadillac; Knowledge is Golden; I'll Stab Your Fuckin Face; 13 Mile; I Love You (Michelle); Fools Gold

Comments: This item was only produced on tape, which is titled "Gimme Them Fuckin Nuggets Bitch, Or I'll Punch Your Fuckin Face."

Here is the story in a nut shell. In assuming that RBox would go Gold (selling 500,000 copies), Psychopathic Records put on a very small concert that was Invitation Only, I believe for members of the fan club. All of the members had different aliases, all dealing with Gold --Golden Toby, Golden Gram, The Golden Warrior, etc. All of these names can actually be found in the RiddleBox insert. J, Shaggy, Jumpsteady, Legs Diamond, Billy, and more were all in this show. During the show, they sang OVER an audio feed, similar to what they do now. This audio item, the Golden Goldies tape, is that tape that they sang over. There were only a handful made, if that many. I know of ONE original out there, and you can see it in the picture. You can also see that the picture here is altered, so if you try and bootleg it, there is information you won't know. Most notorious are the beats for today's "Spin the Bottle" and "Ain't Nuthin But a Bitch Thang." The Goldies can almost be called the forerunners of the Rydas of today, jacking other people's beats, and singing about topics that ICP usually does not sing about.

Now, in 2003, Mike E Clark started selling CD versions of the Goldies, complete with front and back inserts. Were these "left over" from 1995? Did he just make them on his printer to turn a fast buck because his career is going downhill like a barrel on Niagra Falls? Who knows.. 

August 1, 2017
11:01 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oh, you meant goldies.  i wouldnt know bout that.  

this the collectible collection thingy thread.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

August 1, 2017
2:18 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members

I may have to stop enjoiyng to the vapor pen so much...

edit. 

No I was right, we were discussing Goldies, for the past few posts. 

OG Four 2.0  wins again. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

scruffy
August 1, 2017
2:59 pm
WigglefarmerMD
WigglefarmerMD
Members
Forum Posts: 107

If anybody feels like postin screenshots of the liner notes... that'd be cool. Enjoyed reading the song write ups that were posted in the news story/FLH homepage. I realize folks got better shit to do, of course, but thought I'd put it out there.

Whoop Whoop WigglefarmerMD :

greaseman, Chevy2Dope, Pigg
August 4, 2017
3:52 pm
poopinthebutt
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Does anyone have a rip or download for this cd?

August 4, 2017
3:54 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

nope.  

August 14, 2017
7:52 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Listened through this a few times now. I can't see myself giving the 2nd disc much more play, but disc 1 is pretty fresh.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
81 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845