April 20, 2024
92 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Juggalos and Juggalettes on the FBI, Trump
July 19, 2017
9:06 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wow Noah way to be judgemental and completely incorrect. I ran away from home at 13 and never went back, holmes. I lived on the streets for almost 20 years. I did time in youth centers, state reform school, county jails, rehab, and state prison. I was investigated by the FBI and recieved an FBI number in 1992. I'm a two time felon with weapons convictions. I'm one of the first entries in the Colorado Gang Task Force's Juggalo dossier. They interviewed me and photographed my tattoos in 2003. I'm comfortable now because I make six-figures in the weed game. This is just a summary. What dirt have you done? Jackass. 

Edit: Why do you assume I am white? Because of where I live or how I talk? Am I missing something here? Racially biased shit coming from you is a bit surprising. Be better than that, Noah. Don't assume someones race, then try to use it to discredit their opinion. That's what racists do. 

July 19, 2017
10:49 am
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337

I think they use the term hybrid because most the people who rep juggalo like a gang are affiliated a blood/crip set and I don't think trump is gonna be a horrible president but I also don't think he's gonna be a good president seems like the government keeps getting shadier and shadier 

July 19, 2017
11:54 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Guest said

Racially biased shit coming from you is a bit surprising. Be better than that, Noah. Don't assume someones race, then try to use it to discredit their opinion. That's what racists do.   

Racism is a systemic condition which adversely affects people of color.

Are you not white? Was I wrong? You were pretty quick to tell me how wrong I was about your criminal past but failed to clarify your race... Hmmm.

You're right though. I shouldn't have made the assumption that you'd never get profiled by the police since you... Wait you said you were an actual criminal not someone who would actually be profiled. Shit. I got nothing. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 19, 2017
1:22 pm
Members

What a load of crap. Way to dance around what you said, guy. Profiling? I guess you can try and bend it that way. You stereotyped the shit out of me. Bottom line. That shit is cheesy as fuck and you should know better. I don't give any racial, gender or other such identifiers here. That crap shouldn't matter. Or does it matter to you? Hypocritical. You were right that I was an actual criminal. That might have something to do with why I don't think a hybrid-gang assessment was too far off. My crew rolled pretty hard. Juggalos come in all types and flavors, it wasn't a gang but it was... something. Prehaps it was a hybrid type of one, I don't know. I had similar thoughts myself. What ever it was, it is not that anymore. It over-corrected into whatever the hell it is now. Sad critical sacks of shit trying to lord over people. Lame as fuck. The FBI doesn't give two shits, get over yourself. 

You forgot to tell me about all the dirt you you did. Calling me out like that I bet you have massive street cred. 

July 19, 2017
1:28 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

There are certain parts of this country where the majority is black and the minority is white and the black people will refuse to give white people jobs or service. That is systematic racism yet I bet Noah still doesn't care. Another point to where you live affects a lot.

Then again, I always find it quite disturbing that Noah will like comments that point out black people being oppressed but goes off on hateful tirades when examples of hope for black people come forth. It's like he wants black people to be oppressed so he can keep his 'hero' role. He thrives on black oppression and their despair so he has to push the idea that the world is against them and offers no glimpse of hope. As in "no, you can't move to Utah and be safer, all of the cops are trying to kill you, the white man is evil" all ironically coming from a white man.

So it seems as though both Noah and Krunk support bigotry in their own way. Like I said a while a go, watching those two go at it is like watching somebody argue in the mirror. And this is why I didn't pick a crowd between the PC pussies and the Trump loving bigots in denial. Fear spreading propagandists, all of ya.

July 19, 2017
1:30 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I've never claimed any street cred. I grew up with a crackhead father, with family in prison, and with absolutely no desire to join them. 

I don't -care- about your race. I do think it affects the way you see certain things, like policing, which is significantly harsher on people of color than it is on white people.

And yes, the gang designation is a type of profiling. By definition.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 19, 2017
1:31 pm
Members

Well said, Lucem.

Edit: Like how you profiled me, Noah? Your post was about me, not the assessment. Be better than this garbage. 

July 19, 2017
1:45 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

King Lucem Ferre said
There are certain parts of this country where the majority is black and the minority is white and the black people will refuse to give white people jobs or service. That is systematic racism yet I bet Noah still doesn't care. Another point to where you live affects a lot.

Then again, I always find it quite disturbing that Noah will like comments that point out black people being oppressed but goes off on hateful tirades when examples of hope for black people come forth. It's like he wants black people to be oppressed so he can keep his 'hero' role. He thrives on black oppression and their despair so he has to push the idea that the world is against them and offers no glimpse of hope. As in "no, you can't move to Utah and be safer, all of the cops are trying to kill you, the white man is evil" all ironically coming from a white man.

So it seems as though both Noah and Krunk support bigotry in their own way. Like I said a while a go, watching those two go at it is like watching somebody argue in the mirror. And this is why I didn't pick a crowd between the PC pussies and the Trump loving bigots in denial. Fear spreading propagandists, all of ya.  

If black people were safer in UT, I would encourage them to move there. As stated in the other thread, with links, there are significantly fewer black people in UT so the number killed is lower. On one of the links I shared there were four people of color killed by the police, out of a pop of 30,000 which was disproportionate to the number of non black people killed, which I think it said was 10. One percent of the population should not be killed about 1/3rd of the time.

Montana had ZERO black people killed in the same time frame but also has a very very small pop of black people.

Where are these places where black people are denying white people service and are more densely packed than white people? Where do black people write laws that make whiteness a crime? Where do black people form lynching gangs to capture white politicians and murder them?

For the record I'm a white latino.

Also, [sarcasm]yes I'm totally all about keeping my cousins in prison, poverty, and subjugation. That's definitely what I want. Mmmmhmmm. I'm so glad my cousins think I'm a good white as opposed to all you bad whites.[/sarcasm].

I don't claim to be or try to be anybody's hero. I'm merely willing to look at the broken institutions, like the police force all over this country, which disproportionately targets people of color. It's not about spreading fear. It's about actually addressing violence so that less violence occurs.

July 19, 2017
2:08 pm
Members

ac17e809a2302e4309dff943e85f8f13-little-girl-meme-little-girls.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Guest :

wicket_juan
July 19, 2017
4:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Psyral Infection said    
Ok. So I will redefine what I am to myself: I participate in the social media political arena while not engaging in actual politics. I have nothing to do with "policy" - the root word of politics.       ...   

'polity'.  

close.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 19, 2017
4:41 pm
Members

Close but no cigar. The root words of "politics" are "polis" and "polītēs".

Screenshot_2017-07-19-15-45-03-1.pngImage Enlarger

July 19, 2017
4:49 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Guest said   
Close but no cigar. The root word of "politics" is "polis".     

not so sure.  for the record, never really been all that learned on this rather narrow subject.  certainly, both politics and polity are both derived, ultimately, from polis.  id expect that polity came between the two others, the reverse doesnt make a lotta sense.  

the good news is, all this etymology crap is doing well to underline the fantastically poor grasp of politics that we juggalos typically have.  

July 19, 2017
4:53 pm
Solomon Grundy
Members
Forum Posts: 198

Me thinks noah been drinking too much sjw kool-aid. Actually, I think he's just really conflicted deep down.

July 19, 2017
4:54 pm
Members

scruffy said
 certainly, both politics and polity are both derived, ultimately, from polis.  

Definition of root word. 

July 19, 2017
5:43 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Solomon Grundy said
Me thinks noah been drinking too much sjw kool-aid. Actually, I think he's just really conflicted deep down.  

i make the kool aid

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman

July 19, 2017
5:51 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Guest said
... I ran away from home at 13 and never went back, holmes.[edit: 'holmes'?!? LOLzzzzz]  I lived on the streets for almost 20 years. I did time in youth centers, state reform school, county jails, rehab, and state prison. I was investigated by the FBI and recieved an FBI number in 1992. I'm a two time felon with weapons convictions. I'm one of the first entries in the Colorado Gang Task Force's Juggalo dossier. They interviewed me and photographed my tattoos in 2003. I'm comfortable now because I make six-figures in the weed game. This is just a summary. What dirt have you done? Jackass.

WOOW!!!!

Are we IMPRESSED YET?! [dramatic removal of glasses....] "Does he... "qualify", gentleman and ladies?"

"Six figures in the "weed game", huh?

So like... are you one'a them Richies that rides the streets rollin' on dubs... and reclines in lawn furniture while watching a portable black&white tv at the crib?

Yeah, flash muthafuckas like you are just constantly taking SO MUCH time out their day (hourly and with a 20min response time) to come to Faygoluvers and talk shit... pffft.

Oh "and by the way"...

They interviewed me and photographed my tattoos in 2003.

I hate to "bust yer bubble" butt... that's called "GETTING BOOKED INTO PRISON". Every inmate gets all their tattoos photographed and questioned about; so that they can determine whether or not you can be put into one "population" or another without disrupting "gang affiliations".

What dirt have you done? Jackass.

Well, gee... aren't you just the perfect fuckin' poster boy to be talking some shit about "Juggalo Love" and adding your voice to a movement by Juggalos NOT being labelled as a gang...?!

Most people recant their life stories as "cautionary tales"... how NOT to end up in a bad situation or get busted with weed in the car because they ended up going to jail for it... but THIS mafka wants a 'BIG 'OL PAT ON THE BACK' for "checkin' off the "Juggalo Validation Boxes" of the application" in the face of an article speaking AGAINST Juggalos even BEING ABOUT those things...

You seem like yer just a fuckin' PEACH tuh know!

@guest GOOD JOB, ACE! You certainly represent the VERY BEST of what The Dark Carnival has to offer the rest of the world when it comes to a conversation about what Juggalos are and what their all about! And just LOOK at how "unrepentant" you are about it all!!!

What dirt have you done?

Probably nuthin' YOU are ever gonna hear about, bitch.

To paraphrase a quote from our "illustrious" 45th...

"I prefer my "criminals" to NOT be caught... Okay?"

oh and ps... for someone that was so worried in the beginning of your bullshit existence around here about getting "doxxed", you sure seem to wanna make it easy...

[i go and leave it alone for a week or so and it goes RIGHT back into the bullshit]

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Noah Fence

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 19, 2017
6:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

whats wrong with sayin 'holmes'?  

i call people that, holmes.  

July 19, 2017
7:05 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

I should have reviewed my post before posting it. It should have said they have the same root. Oh well. The point I was making is still there despite my miswording.

And for that I will post another of my Meme War entries:

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 19, 2017
7:16 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337

I heard a rumor trump might be getting jail time 

Whoop Whoop hippiekush :

Noah Fence
July 19, 2017
7:27 pm
Members

Even if he is impeached and convicted, Trump will never see a jail cell. His successor would pardon him. The only exception I see would be high treason, and we are a long way from treason at this point. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
74 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845