April 18, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
March of the Juggalos Infomercial
August 8, 2017
4:36 pm
SlushPuppy
Members
Forum Posts: 8
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey, y'all, this is my first post so sorry if it's not in the right spot. Old ass juggalo here, jumped on during Riddle Box when I was living in Southwest Florida. Since then, moved to Cali. I'm seriously considering flying out for the Juggalo March and I figured this community could be a good place to keep in the loop. On the Juggalo March site, it says: "This summer there will be an infomercial explaining to everyone about march/demonstration etiquette." Did that ever come out? Anyone got the link? Just want to know what's happening, preferably before I hop on the plane. I know it's not a Gathering but a serious political march and I'm down. 

Whoop Whoop SlushPuppy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 8, 2017
5:00 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

not much being said about The March, anymore.

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

SlushPuppy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

August 8, 2017
5:47 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

With so little hype I expect the turnout for the March(if it happens) to be miniscule.

1. Ninjas don't even know what time it starts, or where to show up.

2. Ferris, ICP's lawyer, sounded like he was out to lunch when prompted to hype the march at the seminar this year. His initial  reaction on stage was to look at ICP and say, "who are we suing?". Even Ferris doesn't get why there's a Juggalo March in 2017.

3. The fact they haven't booked an after-march concert venue yet (as promised) is a huge red flag. Don't book that plane ride to DC just yet. 

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

SlushPuppy
August 8, 2017
6:27 pm
SlushPuppy
Members

Thanks, I thought it seemed a bit quiet but didn't know there wasn't even a venue booked. Good thing I checked here first. Probably better off just waiting for the next Gathering. 

Whoop Whoop SlushPuppy :

Miklo Velka
August 8, 2017
11:52 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

Miklo Velka said
With so little hype I expect the turnout for the March(if it happens) to be miniscule.

1. Ninjas don't even know what time it starts, or where to show up.

2. Ferris, ICP's lawyer, sounded like he was out to lunch when prompted to hype the march at the seminar this year. His initial  reaction on stage was to look at ICP and say, "who are we suing?". Even Ferris doesn't get why there's a Juggalo March in 2017.

3. The fact they haven't booked an after-march concert venue yet (as promised) is a huge red flag. Don't book that plane ride to DC just yet. 

cig  

Times and where to show are on the website.

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

MASTERWEEDO, SlushPuppy

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

August 9, 2017
11:25 am
SlushPuppy
Members

Bostin said

Times and where to show are on the website.  

Do you know if they secured a venue, @bostin? 

August 9, 2017
12:00 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members

SlushPuppy said

Do you know if they secured a venue, @bostin?   

I have not heard anything about the free show. I personally am not too worried about the show. However I will say that there is literally dozens, possibly 100+ Venues in the DC/ NoVA area that can host a show for 2,000 or less people/

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

SlushPuppy

August 10, 2017
11:47 am
SlushPuppy
Members

Bostin said

I have not heard anything about the free show. I personally am not too worried about the show. However I will say that there is literally dozens, possibly 100+ Venues in the DC/ NoVA area that can host a show for 2,000 or less people/  

Yeah, I hear you, I know it's about the politics first. If I go out there, it will be my 3rd march this year!

August 10, 2017
3:23 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I'm sure that they'll put out a video about 2 weeks before the event.

Miklo Velka said

You really, really have a hard time with getting jokes sometimes. Don't you? Like, do you honestly think that the lawyer who has been involved in the suit for years was honestly confused and was like "wait whats going on" at the seminar? You noticed his inflection and tone and the fact that this is a repetitive announcement made every time he comes out, right? 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Chuckieboy, SlushPuppy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 11, 2017
2:45 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members

It was said last night on the Juggalo show that the concert after the march is still on.

There will be a special episode August 21st where all information will be released.

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, SlushPuppy

August 14, 2017
3:56 pm
SlushPuppy
Members

Bostin said
It was said last night on the Juggalo show that the concert after the march is still on.

There will be a special episode August 21st where all information will be released.  

Awesome news - I'll keep an ear out around the 21st. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845