April 19, 2024
72 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Meetup Massacre Games
June 26, 2016
7:04 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Getting ideas for Meetup Massacre Games.

One idea I had was:

Ninja Assassin: (I am not set on the name - Water pistols are not really ninja weapons)

This is your typical assassin style game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_(game) . Everyone gets their Dossier of who they are to "assassinate". You have to kill the target that you have. The weapons will be water pistols. If you kill your target then you get the dossier they are carrying and their target now becomes your target and continues till only one player is left. You can defend yourself by shooting your would-be assassin. The game will start at the first Massacre and end at the last held Massacre. 

Rules: 

• Your target is the only one you can "assassinate". Shooting someone else's target does nothing.
  • If your target manages to shoot you first, then you cannot make an attempt on your target for 1 hour.
  • "Safe" zones are the Meetup Massacre, Faygoluver's village, or a target's personal campsite. All other areas are free game.
  • "Safe" times are 15 minutes before, during, and after the following events: Meetup Massacre and Massacre Meat-up BBQ. (Maybe even add Main Stage concerts and/or seminars to the list)
  • If there is a dispute on who shot first when an assassin and target both shoot each other at the same time, then Rock, Paper, Scissors will resolve it.
  • Upon successful assassination, the now "dead" target gives their current dossier to the assassin and that becomes the assassin's new target.

If yall have other ideas, lets hear them. Or if you have suggestions on modifications to my idea above, lets hear them too.

There will be prizes to be won!

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 26, 2016
9:44 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Sounds fun. I cant think of anything right now but ill try.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 26, 2016
10:27 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Someone could bring a laptop loaded with emulators and a few USB controllers and have a video game tournament some night. 

June 27, 2016
4:16 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

MASTERWEEDO said
Someone could bring a laptop loaded with emulators and a few USB controllers and have a video game tournament some night.   

From whut i understand, they have a free arcade trailer. 

June 27, 2016
4:52 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

pass the axe. 

where a cheap toy axe gets passed around in turn and autographed by whoever or something. 

i forget exactly how it works, cuz, well, its actually not my idea.  but sumn about a toy axe.  bein passed. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 27, 2016
5:25 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

scruffy said
pass the axe. 

where a cheap toy axe gets passed around in turn and autographed by whoever or something. 

i forget exactly how it works, cuz, well, its actually not my idea.  but sumn about a toy axe.  bein passed.   

Ive played this one time b4. The person wit the axe tells a story of whut they did wit it, just like the song. Are you afraid of the dark style. Could be fictional or non fictional people you kill

June 27, 2016
7:19 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

scruffy said
pass the axe. 

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Ive played this one time b4. The person wit the axe tells a story of whut they did wit it, just like the song. Are you afraid of the dark style. Could be fictional or non fictional people you kill  

If you can come up with a set of rules for it and how it will be judged.

June 27, 2016
10:38 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Every time I kill somebody I always get my clothes bloody... Why!

Sorry

I like these game ideas peeps!

Can't wait to be there!

Whoop Whoop Split :

bayAreaShaman
June 28, 2016
1:24 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

The assassin game seems like a great spectator sport. Pass the Ax (Are You Afraid of the Dark style) sounds fucking awesome though!

As far as rules for it, maybe whoever is telling the story gives a rule to the next person (can't use the word "or", must include a boat, can't laugh, can't cuss, must say "fuck" 93 times, for example)?

Then the next person makes a new rule for the next person and so on and so forth. After every round (one round being one full rotation of stories) we're allowed to make the rules harder and harder. Each person has X amount of uh...game currency of some kind... each time you break a rule, you give the next/previous person X amount of your game currency. Person left with all the currency wins or person with the most after X amount of rounds wins. 

Just brainstorming anyway. 

June 28, 2016
7:58 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

All that shit sounds confusing. Since there is an arcade we could try to all get together when it's quiet there and setup a tournament of sorts.  

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 28, 2016
6:59 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Carnivalkilla44 said   
All that shit sounds confusing.   

yeah it does. 

but what psyral is goin for here, im thinkin, is party games that have a bit more of a cool factor than bobbin for apples.  which means more complication, which means more confusion. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 28, 2016
8:00 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

scruffy said

Carnivalkilla44 said   
All that shit sounds confusing.   

yeah it does. 

but what psyral is goin for here, im thinkin, is party games that have a bit more of a cool factor than bobbin for apples.  which means more complication, which means more confusion.   

Yup those were my thoughts exactly. At the arcade, there's pre-determined games with pre-determined rules. Little to no confusion.

I think we can make some fun out of whatever's there. Maybe setup a small tournament at whatever game everyone's comfortable with and the winner gets $5 from whoever's in said tournament to be used only at the merch tent.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 28, 2016
8:41 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Not much into arcade games, really.

I've played Assassin a few times. I didn't think it was complicated. You are assigned someone to kill and if you kill them, you then take their assigned person to kill. At the end one person is left. It's really that simple.

We can also do a Morton's List thing. I will be bringing Original Morton's List and the 360 Degrees Supplemental plus the dice.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Skratchie
June 28, 2016
9:33 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Im down with mortons list.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 28, 2016
9:37 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Psyral Infection said
Not much into arcade games, really.

I've played Assassin a few times. I didn't think it was complicated. You are assigned someone to kill and if you kill them, you then take their assigned person to kill. At the end one person is left. It's really that simple.

We can also do a Morton's List thing. I will be bringing Original Morton's List and the 360 Degrees Supplemental plus the dice.  

Ive never played those games but dont kick urself in the nuts. This is a good idea and im sure everyone is down wit the idea of games for prizes. Only thing ive really played b4 aside from pass the axe is juggalo jeopardy. But im willin to try sumtin new

June 28, 2016
9:37 pm
Juggaloartist
Juggaloartist
Members
Forum Posts: 43

I'll be bringing a bomb-ass card game called "Million Dollars. But..." Its fun as hell, where you create these stipulations to what crazy shit you have to do to earn a million dollars. Its based on a show, you can peep it on youtube, just search million dollars but.

June 28, 2016
9:46 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Man thinkin of games, non competitive atleast, i hope sum1 brings a hacky sack, havent played that in 10 years

June 28, 2016
10:11 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

I might be down for some kind of group game/activity. Just depends on time.

I spent hours in the arcade last year though. It doesn't have any flashy games. I was hoping for even some MK or Street Fighter. Or even some Super Off Road. They have pac man and shit like that and then there are those boxes that have 30 games in one kinda deals. Kinda like those plug and play retro games that look like an old school atari or whatnot and has tons of games. Dunno how much tourney action can be had there but if your hanging out with Lucy at night I would check it out. I know we had a blast together

The more I think about it those games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter in their original cabinets are probably at least a grand each. Still though even a pinball machine would be dope as fuck. Now that would be cool to play for high score. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 28, 2016
10:38 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

phreakcore said  
... Still though even a pinball machine would be dope as fuck. Now that would be cool to play for high score.    

if they are fresh enough to bring pinball, then i couldnt live with myself if i didnt stand in front of it for an hour or two. 

and an improvised pinball tournament would be a must. 

i kinda doubt there will be pinball machines; they get somewhat unreliable on hillsides...  but long as we are wishing, an flh air hockey tournament would be outstanding, too.  or skiball. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 28, 2016
11:10 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

scruffy said

phreakcore said  
... Still though even a pinball machine would be dope as fuck. Now that would be cool to play for high score.    

if they are fresh enough to bring pinball, then i couldnt live with myself if i didnt stand in front of it for an hour or two. 

and an improvised pinball tournament would be a must. 

i kinda doubt there will be pinball machines; they get somewhat unreliable on hillsides...  but long as we are wishing, an flh air hockey tournament would be outstanding, too.  or skiball.   

You don't want to play me in air hockey, Scruffy. Many have tried and no one has lived to tell the tale. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
82 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845