March 29, 2024
85 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Offering free ride from Maine
June 18, 2019
11:45 pm
Tek the Juggalo
Tek the Juggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 8
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Been going for many years and always had stops to make between home and the gathering but this year I've got a free few extra seats of anyone needs transportation between maine and simmer forest. Any and all are welcome and ass has and any drugs but grass are more than welcome as repayment but mos def not needed. Just throwing it out there for the dwindling fam as it's going to be my last gathering for a chuckle of years. 

Whoop Whoop Tek the Juggalo :

Chuckieboy
June 19, 2019
12:12 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4474

Tek the Juggalo said
Been going for many years and always had stops to make between home and the gathering but this year I've got a free few extra seats of anyone needs transportation between maine and simmer forest. Any and all are welcome and ass has and any drugs but grass are more than welcome as repayment but mos def not needed. Just throwing it out there for the dwindling fam as it's going to be my last gathering for a chuckle of years.   

dude you sound like a serial killer in the making

also what you been drinking??

I'm reading slurs ninja your slurring your words

Tek the Juggalo said
I've got a free few extra seats of anyone needs transportation between maine and simmer forest. 

if and I think it's shimmer not simmer simmer is when you put a sauce on low heat

Tek the Juggalo said
 Any and all are welcome and ass has and any drugs but grass are more than welcome as repayment but mos def not needed.  

what kind of ass drugs you talking about?? Aspartame?? are you diabetic?? ass not grass?? does grass mean marijuana?? so anything but grass??you want some of that propofol?? that shit killed Micheal Jackson

are you a safe driver?? how long have you had your licence??are you uber certified?? how many DUI's have you gotten??

at the time you posted your post would you feel comfortable driving a vehicle?? could you operate a vehicle by law?? would you be willing to take a breathalizer??

anyways

@tek-the-juggalo 

answer all these questions to the best of you abilities

and welcome to the forums

spiderman

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Chuckieboy

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 19, 2019
4:44 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Tek the Juggalo said

Good shit ninja,that's cool af of u

June 20, 2019
2:32 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Tek the Juggalo said

Ummm.... What?

June 23, 2019
11:29 am
Tek the Juggalo
Tek the Juggalo
Members

Sorry I was drunk and I know a lot of that wasnt spelt right. Sorry. Just offering a free ride from Maine to shimmer forest and back since we won't be able to go for a few more years after this one. Simply trying to spread some fam love. Damn

Whoop Whoop Tek the Juggalo :

the_patriot_smack, Drunkalo, Chuckieboy
June 23, 2019
11:43 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4474

Tek the Juggalo said
Sorry I was drunk and I know a lot of that wasnt spelt right. Sorry. Just offering a free ride from Maine to shimmer forest and back since we won't be able to go for a few more years after this one. Simply trying to spread some fam love. Damn  

was just hazing you newie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 23, 2019
2:48 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Tek the Juggalo said

Hope you take none of the shenanigans here too seriously.

Your inebriated post is much appreciated. I can relate, fully.

Theres not enough good vibes floating around the forums lately. I for one hope you stick around with your positivity. Much kudos and even more MCL. 

If your trip takes you thru Youngstown, Ohio hit me up. Ill have a cold beer and a hot meal waiting for you.

This goes for all.

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

June 23, 2019
4:16 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8163

It's a trap.

nhh8pyH.jpg

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 23, 2019
4:22 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Shhh!! God Dammit krunk, you ruin everything!

June 24, 2019
10:39 am
Tek the Juggalo
Tek the Juggalo
Members

I'll go waaaay the fuck outta my way of someone can find me a car pass for sale. Thought I was going to be in jail and now that we know we can go they're sold out and already been burned once so I'm getting really desperate. Even a lead on one. Thanks!

June 24, 2019
12:27 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

It wasnt for facebook scamming was it?

Or raping hitchhikers?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
96 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845