April 25, 2024
93 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official 18th Annual GOTJ 2017 Discussion Thread
June 12, 2017
10:45 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

bayAreaShaman said

I like those too.

Friends forever?  

YouTube Video ooh that Hippie is starting to Kick In 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 12, 2017
12:22 pm
SoS
Members
Forum Posts: 11

What up FLH forum. Longtime lurker breaking the silence for some info regarding the day before the gathering parking lot party.

With the 17th annual being my first gathering I arrived the day it started  and it seemed like I got there a little late. The parking lot looked as if the  gathering had already started, and eventually heard about this pre gathering party. Also ran over a beer bottle as I pulled into my parking spot, no flat so it's all good. I'm just wondering if this shit is still happening even though it looks like the parking lot for Lost Lakes is across the street. Wouldn't mind getting there early to find a good spot to set up camp.

June 12, 2017
2:55 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Guest said    
I'm bringing mine. They only make a report, no sparks and they don't fly through the air. Safe as the loudspeaker on stage. A noisemaker.      

fine.  

buuut...  set that shit off in the crowd, or in a porto, or next to somebodys hooch, or the middle of a thoroughfare, or in any other unsafe and utterly brainless manner.  see how much i care about no sparks.    

Since the first outdoor Gathering, the standard has been: Don't bring anything that makes people run, duck or vomit.    

the fuck it has.  your 'standard' has fallen waaay the fuck off.  

I don't see how a report-only firecracker falls under that.. but do what you have to do. I'm ready for whatever.   

no you aint.  stop actin like you know.  'i did it before, and it was cool' dont buy nothin.  shits different now.  

to be clear on this...  much as id love to meet ya, guest, and gather out...  im much quicker to get unreasonable over this shit than you would be if sigler invited you to wine and dancing.  shit, that guy aint done fuck to you;  i been hurt, personally, recently, even deliberately, multiple times a year, by the fireworks punks.  and witnessed fuckin literally dozens of others get hurt, maybe a hundred.  

in the end, fuck your fireworks, and im keen to back that shit hard.  no front, be safe as fuck with that dumb bullshit, cuz there really, really is an 'or else'.  

sorry to be raw with it, but consider:  if youre unwilling to throw down with your sex-offender nemesis, while i already have and will again get in the faces of entire crews over their dangerous punkness...  well, that alone is a pretty good illustration of how motivated i am, innit?  

SoS said    
What up FLH forum. Longtime lurker breaking the silence for some info regarding the day before the gathering parking lot party.
With the 17th annual being my first gathering I arrived the day it started  and it seemed like I got there a little late. The parking lot looked as if the  gathering had already started, and eventually heard about this pre gathering party. Also ran over a beer bottle as I pulled into my parking spot, no flat so it's all good. I'm just wondering if this shit is still happening even though it looks like the parking lot for Lost Lakes is across the street. Wouldn't mind getting there early to find a good spot to set up camp.  

greetings.  

the word will be the same is it is every year.  'no parking lot partying, dont show up early'.  

and ninjas will show anyway, cuz they are cute like that.  

frankly, i have misgivings about showin early this time.  oklahoma cops, based on my interactions with em, are not inclined to listen to what people like us have to say about shit.  

i usually recommend to people not to show until around twenty-four hours before gates.  before that, youre just burnin off resources [those early birds are generally the first to start runnin out of shit, except for the dumbasses that dont bring nothin to begin with].  i doubt cops or anybody else is gonna roust anybody at that point, but to know how theyll act two or three days before will require a practical experiment.  showin up then will make you the guinea pig.    

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 12, 2017
3:22 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Scruffy you got me setting off them shits in a crowd like a marathon terrorist. That is quite a stretch from my m.o. but go ahead and assume the worst. If you got hurt by fireworks you should take it up with the idiots who put you in danger. The worst I got hurt at a GOTJ was from a full can to the dome. I handled mine then and there and that was it. I don't warn people on the barricade now with cans not to throw them. I assume people can handle cans, and fireworks for that matter, until they prove otherwise. I don't police problems that don't exist and likewise I expect people to judge me on my actions, not their own expectations. I've used fireworks all my life and never (knock on wood) had an injury or even a close call. Wouldn't you agree that a methodical individual like myself might be inclined to be multi-redundant when it comes to safety? I'm 42 for christsakes, not 15. Well, do what you have to I guess. Like I said I'm ready for whatever. 

Not that it matters but we have met. It was years ago and not for more than an hour... but we have hung out Scruffy. At the time I didn't have a rich enough post history to mention FLH but I guess you seemed to enjoy yourself. You might even remember me, who knows? Next time I encounter you I will likely reveal myself, we can hash it out then. 

June 12, 2017
4:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Guest said   

Scruffy you got me setting off them shits in a crowd like a marathon terrorist.

bitches be settin them shits off dead in the middle of the crowd all the fuckin time.  constantly.  

you think i got fired up over this shit because i saw too much properly practiced safety?  

That is quite a stretch from my m.o.     

what convinces me of that?  

but go ahead and assume the worst.    

check the statbook and see how often that policy steers me wrong.  

If you got hurt by fireworks you should take it up with the idiots who put you in danger.

i bloody well do.  it aint pleasant.  

... I don't police problems that don't exist

side note:  buuuuuuuulllllllshit.  you been doin fucktons of that, lately.  far more this style than any policing i do.  

and likewise I expect people to judge me on my actions, not their own expectations.

yes, actions.  then i bring action.  

prior to that, words.  mean ones, but so what.  

I've used fireworks all my life and never (knock on wood) had an injury or even a close call. Wouldn't you agree that a methodical individual like myself might be inclined to be multi-redundant when it comes to safety? I'm 42 for christsakes, not 15. Well, do what you have to I guess. Like I said I'm ready for whatever. 

maybe you dont know it, but so says every other twat firing shit off at the gathering.  verbatim.  

makes me wonder how they keep routinely fuckin it up so badly...  

... oh, its cuz theyre full of shit, and actually didnt give a fuck until i cornered em.  thats why.  then, they suddenly became knowledgeable experts.  

Not that it matters but we have met. It was years ago and not for more than an hour... but we have hung out Scruffy. At the time I didn't have a rich enough post history to mention FLH but I guess you seemed to enjoy yourself. You might even remember me, who knows? Next time I encounter you I will likely reveal myself, we can hash it out then.   

oh, of course.  this is gettin to be the norm, these days.  

it matters.  probably.  

bet i didnt say shit about 'nice fireworks', though.  

[edit addendum]  eh, might as well check.  

did you sign the book?  

June 12, 2017
7:29 pm
Members

Care to elaborate on this? Besides my regular shtick I have no idea what you are talking about. 

... I don't police problems that don't exist

side note:  buuuuuuuulllllllshit.  you been doin fucktons of that, lately.  far more this style than any policing i do.  

June 12, 2017
7:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

yeah you do.  

and no, youve elaborated ad patheticum on the subject, so im not wantin to go back to it.  

in other news, i aint seen much in the way of rideshare threads this year, either.  

outta curiosity, anybody midwest side [or even further east] thinkin of buildin a convoy?  

June 12, 2017
7:48 pm
Members

Afaik I only address issues that exist. They all have happened or are scheduled to go down. If you think they are important or not is another issue, but they are real events. They exist. 

Me abusing fireworks is a non event. It hasn't happened. It doesn't exist anywhere but your mind. You are anticipating it. That is the difference. That is what I ment about problems that don't exist. Pretty basic shit. 

If I am wrong, feel free to put my posts on blast. Its hard to keep track of everything I rant about... but I feel you will find my paperwork in order. 

Got my ticket in the mail today. That's whats up. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

Hypnotized Ninja
June 12, 2017
8:00 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Like I stated in a past post, my girl and I both got smoked by a huge mortar. She still has a big scar on her leg, I got lucky and got hit directly in the forehead so it just knotted and didn't tear. When it bounced off sulfur went everywhere, burnt our clothes and a nice hole in my arm. My arm stayed lit for probably 6or 7 seconds afterwards. I've been in the crowd and seen my 80s go flying into the middle, bottle rockets shot purposely into the crowd, and quite a few people get hurt from it. IDC if people let off fireworks, it's the gathering do wat u want. But if shit goes by me,my girl, or people who they know won't stand up for themselves it's the end of it. After I got that fucked up last year I'm really sour about the prick juggalos. Joking and pranking= funny, trying to auctually hurt people who have no idea it's coming is punk shit

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 12, 2017
9:49 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Personally I dont get fireworks. Like the ones professionally done like once a year. From across the water or something.

Driving through fucken barren American wastelands of green and brown made me realize how a big boom could be like THE SHIT to someone.

I dont think people should be setting of fireworks in crowds. Or even like close by. I really dont think they should be done by people attending a music festival, in the actual festival grounds.

Its just stupid.

Even if psy was like "yeah we got professionals setting of fire works in the crowd!! Ur welcome to beat them up if they fuck up juggalos!!". I would still think its stupid as shit. 

Like i cant personally stop everyone from blowing shit up. 

And i figured guest that ur not stupid about shit.

And I didnt really have u in mind.

Even tho i have no idea what u could or will do. I figured ur a little smarter than that.

I dont get it. And just seems pointless and i still think its a really fucken stupid idea to bring fireworks to the GOTJ. Why? Because blowing shit around ppl is really dangerous. Seems like a a simple and uncreative way to have fun or to feel close to danger.

Im a like danger junkie myself. Or whats the other name for it?? Oh yeah stupid. Im really stupid too and like stupid dangerous shit too. On account of me being stupid.

Theres much better ways to get ur rocks off.

I hope nothing happens in the name of ur fun.

I understand why scruff has zero tolerance.

I understand ur point of like it hasnt happened yet. 

I have tolerance for things that havent happen yet. 

I hella wanna kick it though with u guest. And every other homie i can.

But im stupid remember?

Thats for everyone.

I aint going to be doin much thinking once i see some dumb shit.

I hella dont want to see shit go sour.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy, Guest, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 12, 2017
9:58 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I mean the ones across the water are dope. Like far fucken away from ppl and towns.

And as much as this might seem unpopular to some of you Juggalos we are still guest in Oklahoma and we should conduct ourselves as such.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 13, 2017
12:31 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Many a gathering, if I knew where those fireworks came from, you would regret it. 2 years ago I saw a 14 year old girl almost get her face blown up. I knew she was 14 because her dad said so as he slapped the shit out of the dumbass shooting them. And then he ran like the little firework shooting bitch he was. Wouldn't be surprised if he frequents this forum. Shooting them off in the safety of an open area is fine. Shooting them into/around tight crowds of people, you will be raped in hell.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

scruffy, Chuckieboy
June 13, 2017
6:18 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

bayAreaShaman said
I mean the ones across the water are dope. Like far fucken away from ppl and towns.

And as much as this might seem unpopular to some of you Juggalos we are still guest in Oklahoma and we should conduct ourselves as such.  

Yep. Better over a calm lake than the ocean. It the reflection.

ar124654643944274.jpgImage Enlarger

ec928110ce4bc3270ac1df4787474a36.jpgImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 13, 2017
3:51 pm
Members

For sure, Shaman. I looked you up in the Faces of FLH thread and I commited it to memory. If I see you at GOTJ, I will say whut up and we can burn if you want. I will keep my eyes open. Have fun regardless, bro. 

June 13, 2017
5:29 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Guest said

Got my ticket in the mail today. That's whats up.   

Have fun partying with Sigler, you flimsy fuck.

Someone should slap you a few times across the face when you show up.

You're not allowed to be outraged for weeks about pedo Will Sigler's job at PSY,and then sheep out to the Gathering a few months later.

I pride myself in boycotting this year's Gathering.....if Will hasn't been kicked to the curb real soon, ebay ninjas are going to get a crack at a shitload of my rare merch.

Only person still on the Hatchet I'm a fan of these days is Shaggy.

J's turned weird since the divorce, Lyte and Hoodoo are a bore.

ABK is barely there and hasn't put out a decent song in years....

☕ 

June 13, 2017
6:08 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Miklo Velka said
I pride myself in boycotting this year's Gathering.....

...lol... f-u-2... BITCH!

June 13, 2017
6:10 pm
Members

You stay at home with your pride an be ineffectual. 

Ima take it to the seminar and be a sqeaky wheel. On their dime. You can't spin that into Sigler support. My boycott is about $$$. That's what language a business speaks. They are getting nothing out of me but grief. Your boycott might be total, but it will have no impact. They won't miss your face. No one will know you are gone. Keep that pride, I guess. Lmao. 

Me? I'm going to bring the heat to PSY seminar regarding Sigler and then just roll List... All. Night. Long. Try to spin that while I get my Gather on with the Juggalos. Fuck the line-up. If GOTJ is about who is playing... you probably never understood in the first place. 

Who's next? 

June 13, 2017
6:24 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

I'll definitely be at the seminar this year lol. I'm curious af to see wat kind of dancing they do when u bring that shit up

June 13, 2017
6:25 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Miklo Velka said

I pride myself in boycotting this year's Gathering....

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 13, 2017
6:27 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

you fools actually think they gonna give him the mic? You better pretend your question is gonna be some "J you're the best why don't you do a solo set at the gathering next year?" shit

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
100 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845