April 25, 2024
119 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official Gatherin 2021 Thread!
June 3, 2021
1:56 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What a nice surprise! 

Cue Violent J in Richard Simmons gear getting back in shape to some dope 80's tunes montage!!

Joe Bruce, I'd you're reading this, do it up! We are doing it, too!

Let's get some lists of artists, events and such! Sometimes the artists attending make it irresistible not to go!

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Psyral
June 18, 2021
9:14 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Old Mr Dangerous said
What a nice surprise! 

Cue Violent J in Richard Simmons gear getting back in shape to some dope 80's tunes montage!!

Let's get some lists of artists, events and such! Sometimes the artists attending make it irresistible not to go!  

So far this is all I can scrape from the .json files that sometimes get published to some urls I know about on the gathering website. I am sure more is to come. Also Website looks like it is still being built. I keep seeing code changes actively happening (especially in the last several hours). The main page doesn't change much but some back end stuff does. 

Anyway. This is what I have so far ...

ICP's Bizaar/Bizzar Show
The Pendulum’s blade moves swiftly in one direction. The promise of its return is as certain and indomitable a force as time itself. Juggalos, the Gathering is honored to present to you a live celebration of Insane Clown Posse’s groundbreaking Double LP, Bizaar / Bizzar! The power of this album is not lost on The Wicked Clowns, and they plan on throttling you right back to this legendary era in an explosion of Faygo, madness, and your favorite cuts from BOTH albums! It’s an evening that promises to be like Doc Brown parallel parking a DeLorean on your head before peeling your wig back to a time of JNCO Jeans and the Y2K end of the world theory. This has been the most anticipated and requested show of our time, and now it’s finally here! So, without further ado, we present to you the extraordinarily weird spectacle of…ICP’s Bizaar / Bizzar show!

Insane Clown Posse
Prepare for utter and total devastation as the beat drops and the curtain falls, revealing the ones who time and time again deliver a performance that is like a 50-million-ton hydrogen bomb of total freshness exploding on your dome piece. Tapping into the love of the Juggalo world, these two are empowered to bring you music that is unlike anything else on the planet. They are living legends whose performance is worthy of the final climactic performance at the Gathering that will be nothing less than a spectacle of epic proportions. So, get ready to witness a cascading kaleidoscope of Faygo flavors spraying high into the night sky amid a raining storm of confetti! Send in the Clowns!!!

Ouija Macc
Dirtbags assemble as the epic journey continues! Bear witness to the mighty Gutter God, the underground sensation who has quickly become an icon in the Juggalo World, as he calls upon the legions of the fallen to join him in his perilous quest to gather the four elements and restore balance in the face of impending doom—an infinite evil known only as Darcc Planet! Like ominous rolling clouds building for a cataclysmic storm, the Future of the Wicced shit has arrived in all his glorious thunder, as he continually ascends into the stratosphere—the Gary Way, biooooootch!

Big Hoodoo
Witness the mystical smoke from the voodoo cauldron rise, as the necrotic drums pound to a rhythm of madness spawned from occult voodoo magic emanating from a shadow world. The Jinx is the embodiment of the wicked shit, who has become an icon in the Juggalo world through a legacy of producing music that inspires the spirits of darkness to dance between the realms of the living and the dead. You have seen this Psychopathic artist around the world, you have been uplifted by his powerful music, and now you will see him perform all his favorites live on stage as his music lures you into a hypnotic state where your spirit will seem to transcend your body to take flight on a current of necrotic-infused dark rhythms where you will experience a world that mortal eyes were never meant to see, let alone experience!

Inner City Posse
Posse up! Oh shit! Get ready for the old school freshness quick to leave your wig split and flipped 180 degrees and back again as we take you way back to the origins, the original, the old school freshness of - The Dog Beats! Join Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, and Tre Lb as they present a very special performance of the old-school flavor and freshness that started it all, with a performance of the Dog Beats in its entirety! Hailing from Southwest Detroit, where the street gangs are strong and the hard knocks are slapped upside your face in every song! This performance is dedicated in loving memory of the third clown, John Kickjazz, as his brothers hold it down in his memory and drop the street thug shit as only the Inner City Posse knows how. Let’s take it back to where it all started! Psychopathic Records is 30 years strong and the Inner City Posse still got the Dog Beats - ICP! We got the Dog Beats! Woof!

DJ Clay
J Clay all muthafuckin day! The wheels of steel will turn with lightning fast accuracy and speed, spitting out thunderous sounds that pound…BOOM! Can you feel that? A rumbling emerges from the underground as the devastating, legendary Juggalo DJ extraordinaire and dope MC himself hits the stage! From Let ’em Bleed to Book of the Wicked to The Sideways Room to Fuck the Fuck Off Motherfucker, get ready for bangers that knock from that homie - the one, the only - DJ Cleeeezaaaay!

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Old Mr Dangerous
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 18, 2021
10:16 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Psyral Infection said

Old Mr Dangerous said
What a nice surprise! 

So far this is all I can scrape from the .json files that sometimes get published to some urls I know about on the gathering website. I am sure more is to come. Also Website looks like it is still being built. I keep seeing code changes actively happening (especially in the last several hours). The main page doesn't change much but some back end stuff does. 

Anyway. This is what I have so far ...

ICP's Bizaar/Bizzar Show
The Pendulum’s blade moves swiftly in one direction. The promise of its return is as certain and indomitable a force as time itself. Juggalos, the Gathering is honored to present to you a live celebration of Insane Clown Posse’s groundbreaking Double LP, Bizaar / Bizzar! The power of this album is not lost on The Wicked Clowns, and they plan on throttling you right back to this legendary era in an explosion of Faygo, madness, and your favorite cuts from BOTH albums! It’s an evening that promises to be like Doc Brown parallel parking a DeLorean on your head before peeling your wig back to a time of JNCO Jeans and the Y2K end of the world theory. This has been the most anticipated and requested show of our time, and now it’s finally here! So, without further ado, we present to you the extraordinarily weird spectacle of…ICP’s Bizaar / Bizzar show!

Insane Clown Posse
Prepare for utter and total devastation as the beat drops and the curtain falls, revealing the ones who time and time again deliver a performance that is like a 50-million-ton hydrogen bomb of total freshness exploding on your dome piece. Tapping into the love of the Juggalo world, these two are empowered to bring you music that is unlike anything else on the planet. They are living legends whose performance is worthy of the final climactic performance at the Gathering that will be nothing less than a spectacle of epic proportions. So, get ready to witness a cascading kaleidoscope of Faygo flavors spraying high into the night sky amid a raining storm of confetti! Send in the Clowns!!!

Ouija Macc
Dirtbags assemble as the epic journey continues! Bear witness to the mighty Gutter God, the underground sensation who has quickly become an icon in the Juggalo World, as he calls upon the legions of the fallen to join him in his perilous quest to gather the four elements and restore balance in the face of impending doom—an infinite evil known only as Darcc Planet! Like ominous rolling clouds building for a cataclysmic storm, the Future of the Wicced shit has arrived in all his glorious thunder, as he continually ascends into the stratosphere—the Gary Way, biooooootch!

Big Hoodoo
Witness the mystical smoke from the voodoo cauldron rise, as the necrotic drums pound to a rhythm of madness spawned from occult voodoo magic emanating from a shadow world. The Jinx is the embodiment of the wicked shit, who has become an icon in the Juggalo world through a legacy of producing music that inspires the spirits of darkness to dance between the realms of the living and the dead. You have seen this Psychopathic artist around the world, you have been uplifted by his powerful music, and now you will see him perform all his favorites live on stage as his music lures you into a hypnotic state where your spirit will seem to transcend your body to take flight on a current of necrotic-infused dark rhythms where you will experience a world that mortal eyes were never meant to see, let alone experience!

Inner City Posse
Posse up! Oh shit! Get ready for the old school freshness quick to leave your wig split and flipped 180 degrees and back again as we take you way back to the origins, the original, the old school freshness of - The Dog Beats! Join Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, and Tre Lb as they present a very special performance of the old-school flavor and freshness that started it all, with a performance of the Dog Beats in its entirety! Hailing from Southwest Detroit, where the street gangs are strong and the hard knocks are slapped upside your face in every song! This performance is dedicated in loving memory of the third clown, John Kickjazz, as his brothers hold it down in his memory and drop the street thug shit as only the Inner City Posse knows how. Let’s take it back to where it all started! Psychopathic Records is 30 years strong and the Inner City Posse still got the Dog Beats - ICP! We got the Dog Beats! Woof!

DJ Clay
J Clay all muthafuckin day! The wheels of steel will turn with lightning fast accuracy and speed, spitting out thunderous sounds that pound…BOOM! Can you feel that? A rumbling emerges from the underground as the devastating, legendary Juggalo DJ extraordinaire and dope MC himself hits the stage! From Let ’em Bleed to Book of the Wicked to The Sideways Room to Fuck the Fuck Off Motherfucker, get ready for bangers that knock from that homie - the one, the only - DJ Cleeeezaaaay!

I peeped the site earlier as well... nothing happening besides the logo. Props to Psyral and his mad hacking skills!

The usual suspects, it appears, so far. At least we have them, I suppose! 

June 20, 2021
5:50 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Ok something else I just scraped off the back end of the gathering website... Found 2 images in the same area as the Ballas, Car Pass, etc. Looks like it is something you can buy that they will sell out of.  
hunt-for-bigfoot.pngImage Enlarger

hunt-for-bigfoot-soldout.pngImage Enlarger

Not sure what it is. I wonder if it has anything to do with the show tomorrow - from https://www.psychopathicrecords.com/post/loons-and-goons-of-the-red-moon-june

Monday, June 21

Violent J’s Bigfoot Show

Where the f*ck IS Bigfoot? It’s gotta be out there somewhere, right? If he’s out there, the Wicked Clowns will find him. Join ICP as they go squatch hunting deep in the forbidding woods of Michigan. Will they find Bigfoot? Tune in and find out!

June 20, 2021
7:11 pm
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511

Psyral Infection said

Monday, June 21

Violent J’s Bigfoot Show

Will they find Bigfoot? 

No.

June 21, 2021
11:55 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

genocide_cutter
June 22, 2021
12:47 am
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

I was there!  N.O.V.I.!🤘🤡🤘❗

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

Old Mr Dangerous

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

June 22, 2021
1:01 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

wicket_juan said
I was there!  N.O.V.I.!🤘🤡🤘❗  

Dope. Was a cool experience, eh?

Do you have any cool memories from it?

Mine include my oldest brother signing me up for wrestling practice when I had no idea.. so this big guy put his hand on my neck and said "grab my wrist" so I did (it was for leverage, apparently), he picked me up, and as he brought me down to the ground I was 100% sure I was going to die or break my neck a bit... but there was no pain, I actually bounced off that ring flooe! My friend Chrissy took a photo of the exact second my neck was hitting the ground! Just crazy. 

My oldest brother and I both got photos with ICP, and my other brother couldn't do it, he was too nervous around famous people. 

Much more happened. Crazy to read that article and realize that George, Twiztid's new manager at MNE, is like the same age as me or possibly younger. 

Also makes me pine for those eras of mystery. What a time to be alive

June 22, 2021
4:43 am
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511

Old Mr Dangerous said
Good little article about the first GOTJ. 

I am proud to say I was there, was anyone else??

https://www.detroitnews.com/in-depth/entertainment/2020/07/21/a-full-blown-juggalo-riot-revisiting-first-gathering-juggalos-20-years-later/5479204002/  

This was a really cool read. 

Took me back to the 2003 Gathering. Fuck man that was such a good time. First outdoor gathering, everyone was at their peak (imo), there were few egos flying around. Didnt see a single bit of trouble. It was all love. All the artists mixed with everyone. 

I did Shrooms with Bushwick Bill in the woods, man. Thats a life experience right there. 

That was a surreal experience. Just hearing a golf cart pull up next to you and its Vanilla Ice asking for directions or getting woke up by J in the shanty town coz he was looking for weed, going on a hunt for (and eventually finding some) and hot boxing some guys tent with him. Just seeing Esham waiting in line behind me buying a bottle of water. Myzery parked up outside, across the road, selling CDs out of his car because he wasnt welcome inside.

I was tripping balls, watching the Twiztid seminar and I just hear this booming voice inside my head, I turn round and its Violent J about a foot away from me, invading the seminar. If there wasnt photographic evidence of the moment I turned round to see it with my own eyes, I would have fully believed that was part of my trip.

I was 18 back then and this shit defined my life. Great experiences that are pretty much lost to time, these days. That shit wouldnt go down the same anymore. The whole juggalo thing was different back then.

No camera phones, no social media, just people being real, having a good time, sharing food alcohol and drugs with no thought of repayment. 

The only shitty thing I saw, the whole weekend was some German kid blocking the stairs to the stage whilst Lotus was performing. This kid was like 16, traveled all the way over from Germany with his brother (I had also flown over, from the UK so got to know these guys fairly well). Just having the time of his life. Rudeboy walks up to him and the kid was completely star struck, You could see for him, it was like meeting Jesus. Rudeboy just looked him dead in the face and said "Get the fuck out of my way, im better than you." Thats a direct quote. The guy literally said "Im better than you". Why would anyone use those words in that context? I dunno but this kid was fucking crushed.

Another shitty thing was a couple of my boys getting their bags jacked from the baggage check tent. All their shit stolen. Same night, they were getting Autographs from Twiztid, they told them about how their shit got jacked. Twiztid literally took the shirts off their backs and gave them their jerseys. Mad respect for that.

Sorry for going off on one there but this article got me reminiscing. 

Whoop Whoop Noawareness :

Psyral, Old Mr Dangerous
June 22, 2021
6:58 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Noawareness said

This was a really cool read. 

Took me back to the 2003 Gathering. Fuck man that was such a good time. First outdoor gathering, everyone was at their peak (imo), there were few egos flying around. Didnt see a single bit of trouble. It was all love. All the artists mixed with everyone. 

I did Shrooms with Bushwick Bill in the woods, man. Thats a life experience right there. 

That was a surreal experience. Just hearing a golf cart pull up next to you and its Vanilla Ice asking for directions or getting woke up by J in the shanty town coz he was looking for weed, going on a hunt for (and eventually finding some) and hot boxing some guys tent with him. Just seeing Esham waiting in line behind me buying a bottle of water. Myzery parked up outside, across the road, selling CDs out of his car because he wasnt welcome inside.

I was tripping balls, watching the Twiztid seminar and I just hear this booming voice inside my head, I turn round and its Violent J about a foot away from me, invading the seminar. If there wasnt photographic evidence of the moment I turned round to see it with my own eyes, I would have fully believed that was part of my trip.

I was 18 back then and this shit defined my life. Great experiences that are pretty much lost to time, these days. That shit wouldnt go down the same anymore. The whole juggalo thing was different back then.

No camera phones, no social media, just people being real, having a good time, sharing food alcohol and drugs with no thought of repayment. 

The only shitty thing I saw, the whole weekend was some German kid blocking the stairs to the stage whilst Lotus was performing. This kid was like 16, traveled all the way over from Germany with his brother (I had also flown over, from the UK so got to know these guys fairly well). Just having the time of his life. Rudeboy walks up to him and the kid was completely star struck, You could see for him, it was like meeting Jesus. Rudeboy just looked him dead in the face and said "Get the fuck out of my way, im better than you." Thats a direct quote. The guy literally said "Im better than you". Why would anyone use those words in that context? I dunno but this kid was fucking crushed.

Another shitty thing was a couple of my boys getting their bags jacked from the baggage check tent. All their shit stolen. Same night, they were getting Autographs from Twiztid, they told them about how their shit got jacked. Twiztid literally took the shirts off their backs and gave them their jerseys. Mad respect for that.

Sorry for going off on one there but this article got me reminiscing.   

Don't be sorry, this is what it's all about.

Agreed that 2003 was the best. I've got stories but I've typed em.so much on here that I'm just gonna let em be. 

What an event!

Noawareness
June 22, 2021
8:06 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

juggalogathering.com is pretty bogged down right now.

$195/ticket

$500/Ballas

$350/Let's you hunt for bigfoot?

They are making an explicit point to say no golf carts or fireworks

You can by tickets up till Aug8th on the website then only at Legend Valley.  There is a note that says "No one will he turned away" so it appears they aren't capping the attendance ...

June 22, 2021
8:30 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Got in. Got tickets. Ballas. Already rented Hotel room for the 3 days before the gathering and rented car. 

Now just have to wait till August,

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Carnivalkilla44, Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja, genocide_cutter
June 22, 2021
11:16 pm
MajykNinjette
Members
Forum Posts: 27

I got my tickets! Holy shit fam, IM GOING!! First gathering here I come! I cant believe it still. NOTHING can dim my shine for the next two months, WHOOP WHOOP HOMIES!!!🥳🤡🥳🎆✨🎆✨🎆

Whoop Whoop MajykNinjette :

Old Mr Dangerous, the_patriot_smack, Hypnotized Ninja, Psyral, Drunkalo, genocide_cutter
June 23, 2021
12:04 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Psyral Infection said
Got in. Got tickets. Ballas. Already rented Hotel room for the 3 days before the gathering and rented car. 

Now just have to wait till August,  

You were the first one I thought of when I saw that Ballas section on the site. Figured you'd be prepared.

Not enough info yet for me. Glad the site is actually.up though. Someone said Kissing Candice is signed up, so that's the only non-PSY artist I have heard of so far.

I know the main vibe is the hanging with family and that will never change, but I'm a music freak and I love hearing about who is also going to be in attendance. It is at least 25% of the appeal to me, if not more when they have super good artists. 

They have a fourth day, but that is just the typical tear-down your site day. I remember in 2003 it started to pour rain so hard during that morning and I was glad it didn't happen earlier.

Still possible I may go.

June 23, 2021
12:06 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479

MajykNinjette said
I got my tickets! Holy shit fam, IM GOING!! First gathering here I come! I cant believe it still. NOTHING can dim my shine for the next two months, WHOOP WHOOP HOMIES!!!🥳🤡🥳🎆✨🎆✨🎆  

if this was twitter this would be a retweet

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

MajykNinjette

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 23, 2021
4:56 am
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Got my ticket after lots of refreshing and dealing with the site crashing. They were at ticket #4000 last time I checked and that was within the first hour of the tickets being up. Might be one of those high turn out years  of 10k plus in attendance.

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

Psyral, Old Mr Dangerous
June 23, 2021
6:24 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Hypnotized Ninja said
Got my ticket after lots of refreshing and dealing with the site crashing. They were at ticket #4000 last time I checked and that was within the first hour of the tickets being up. Might be one of those high turn out years  of 10k plus in attendance.  

That's wild! Good for them and even better for us

June 23, 2021
8:56 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Looks like the VIP this year does not get you onstage for Faygo Armageddon (I know, the "right" way to do it is to just jump on stage). The Hunt for Bigfoot one seems to, though.

"Fry! Fry, wake up. It’s me, Bigface!"

RWoSNE.gifImage Enlarger

June 23, 2021
4:59 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Heads up:

"Bigfoot is real and he's addicted to meth!.."

calibre_cover.jpgImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 23, 2021
6:03 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

They sold out of car passes... wonder how that's gonna work? Did that many people purchase tickets already or did they decide to limit car passes? Gonna be a lot of cars parked in the field and in those other lots

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
117 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845