April 23, 2024
43 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official Gathering 2019 Thread!
August 4, 2019
8:48 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
641sp_Permalink sp_Print

throwing artillery shells at people is just plain idiotic the fire will probably ruin the spot for the possibility of future gatherings assuming the picnic tables are owned by the venue 

August 4, 2019
9:21 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
642sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck to Psy in finding a location next year.

August 4, 2019
9:48 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
643sp_Permalink sp_Print

If it was property owned by the venu , they'll likely just be billed for it. 

It'll be fine. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 4, 2019
10:24 pm
SteelCityDahmer
SteelCityDahmer
Members
Forum Posts: 334
644sp_Permalink sp_Print

The venue let the fire burn because they figured it would keep people occupied. If they put it out, they were afraid of other smaller fires popping up across the land. While, I don't think we will be allowed back, the employees I talked to spoke very highly of us, outside of the fire. 

I was even told that this festival had "surprisingly low amount of violence" which was nice to hear....even if I'm sure there was a lot of violence that went unreported. 

Did anybody happen to see Myzery pin some dude against a truck with his go-kart? I heard this but wasn't sure. Maybe that's why they closed the streets from drivers. 

August 5, 2019
12:10 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
645sp_Permalink sp_Print

Got to see my favorite esham track live. 

Thank u Mr Spade.

https://youtu.be/P59ZYJOFgSs

August 5, 2019
11:30 am
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498

Hypnotized Ninja said

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.52368/title.fans-outraged-after-geto-boys-omit-bushwick-bills-verse-from-mind-playing-tricks-on-me

So according to this article Geto Boys were booed for not acknowledging Bushwick and cutting out all of his verses and snubbed his kid from speaking in tribute to his father before ICP. I knew there was tension between Bill's family and Willie but not to the extent of shunning his son from bigging up his pops.

I'm a Scarface Geto Boys can 4 life but this is disheartening.  

Not at all, I saw that fake ass article too lol. I watched their whole set, it’s true they cut bushwicks verses, but they DID DO a brief moment of silence for him and I heard zero boos during their set smh

Whoop Whoop JuggaloJ :

Hypnotized Ninja
August 5, 2019
11:44 am
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518
647sp_Permalink sp_Print

Highlights for me were the Strums and Drums set, Inner City Posse surprise, Esham and ICP's timeline setlist.  

Disappointed at all the bitching coming from folks leaving the Inner City Posse set but I can't say I'm surprised.  Spoiled spoiled spoiled.  And I also overheard somebody saying that the owners weren't happy about the amount of vehicles near the main stage for Tech hence the road closures.

Speaking of Tech, his next album is called EnterFear.  Can't remember if he dropped an estimated release date.

Spoke to Lyte, said he had a ton of material ready to be released.  Also mentioned that his album was postponed due to his assistance in making FFF happen.

Hopefully the fires didn't scare the owners and we're invited back.  The hills were atrocious but it was a really cool venue.  

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

Old Mr Dangerous
August 6, 2019
2:21 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
648sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anybody got video of grlwood? They played the smaller stage at like 1 am on Thursday, I think.

Really getting into them and I'm curious how it went. They posted that the gathering was amazing, so I'm sure they had fun but I wanna see it

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 6, 2019
6:19 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
649sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noah Fence said
Anybody got video of grlwood? They played the smaller stage at like 1 am on Thursday, I think.

Really getting into them and I'm curious how it went. They posted that the gathering was amazing, so I'm sure they had fun but I wanna see it  

They put a tour vlog on Youtube, you might want to ask if they recorded the entire performance, it'll probably be better quality than anything else. 

On a similar note, I'm trying to find full sets of every performance for my Gathering archive project. If Youtube takes down your videos, upload them to MEGA or somewhere else. 

August 6, 2019
10:49 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
650sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll check that out, and ask them. Thanks for the heads up. 

August 6, 2019
11:25 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
651sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm kinda dumb so can you help me out? I couldn't find that travel vlog. You got a link? 

August 6, 2019
1:34 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Noah Fence said
I'm kinda dumb so can you help me out? I couldn't find that travel vlog. You got a link?   

I was wrong, I was thinking of this.

August 6, 2019
3:05 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

oh nice.  GFM was at the gathering.  they are a pretty great band.  here is another great track by them below.  great to see another Christian band get recognition 

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

August 6, 2019
3:43 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
654sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

Noah Fence said

I was wrong, I was thinking of this.

Ah, no worries. Thanks anyway. 

August 7, 2019
12:30 pm
Reverend Kane
Members
Forum Posts: 80
655sp_Permalink sp_Print

the 20 years of the gathering seminar is up on youtube. during the seminar jumpsteady talks about twiztid very very briefly. as far as psy working with twiztid again he actually seemed optimistic. especially compared to what icp said last year. who the fuck knows. maybe some day. 

August 7, 2019
12:50 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827
656sp_Permalink sp_Print

JuggaloJ said

Hypnotized Ninja said

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.52368/title.fans-outraged-after-geto-boys-omit-bushwick-bills-verse-from-mind-playing-tricks-on-me

So according to this article Geto Boys were booed for not acknowledging Bushwick and cutting out all of his verses and snubbed his kid from speaking in tribute to his father before ICP. I knew there was tension between Bill's family and Willie but not to the extent of shunning his son from bigging up his pops.

I'm a Scarface Geto Boys can 4 life but this is disheartening.  

Not at all, I saw that fake ass article too lol. I watched their whole set, it’s true they cut bushwicks verses, but they DID DO a brief moment of silence for him and I heard zero boos during their set smh  

Replicon Radio posted the full set on their YouTube channel. At the 10:36 mark their is indeed a moment of silence held for Bill.

Only truth is Bill's son being barred from making a speech before ICP. But really that might be what's best it'd be unfortunate to read an article titled "Willie D knocks out Bushwick Bill's son."

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

MASTERWEEDO
August 9, 2019
12:46 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478
657sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC519AX77iLOcGPrbNLLOBOQ/videos

this channel has almost all full sets from the gathering up

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 9, 2019
7:23 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
658sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank God for juggalo YouTubers that aren't drama mongers. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

dribblybob

August 9, 2019
8:18 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
659sp_Permalink sp_Print

That ICP set had so many dope songs. What a selection. Aural insanity. Wish I could've been thur.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Noah Fence
August 30, 2020
10:27 am
Faseit
Faseit
Members
Forum Posts: 9
660sp_Permalink sp_Print

My homie gassed me up and said that we were going but then he dipped out and I ain't hear from him we missed the shit bro I was disappointed I wish that we could have went we would've got blowjobs from juggalettes lamo smh

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845