April 25, 2024
81 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official Gathering 2019 Thread!
January 31, 2019
10:21 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
161sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pugg said
So is Wed. typically the load in/arrival day? The regular camping sites are first come first serve right? When do they typically start letting people in?  

Arrival is what you make it. Ive heard of people showing up days before and partying in the parking lot. This is a new venue im unsure how theyll take this or how it will work. Im sure several people will be there at least a day before. (were planning on being there a day early, shhhh) Just follow the cars. Wednesday morning you wait in line and run to 'a' spot or drive if you buy a car pass. Unless your a Big Balla and get in the night before. Theres also 'rules' for this. There will be a map posted plenty of time before where you can pick a general area but will probably be beaten to an exact spot. As for your previous post, they mentioned on the Juggalo Show that they will accept all act inquiries when the official site pops up. Good luck to ya man. Hope to run into you

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Pugg

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

January 31, 2019
10:28 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
162sp_Permalink sp_Print

So I'm discussing with the wife something I hadn't considered before: since she is a teacher and the kids dont summer school, the family and I could roll together! I dont want them there with me (I dont agree with kids at the Gathering, as I've discussed before), but they could be close by at a motel or something. 

Maybe we will buy or rent an RV by then. I've always primitive styled the outdoor Gatherings, I'm not averse to being swanky this year. 

Hyped!

January 31, 2019
11:23 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
163sp_Permalink sp_Print

I could give zero fucks about how fresh this new venue is. Personally I am bummed it's not at Legend Valley. They had shit down to a science there for the most part and it was a safe haven for us. They didnt need more space. LV has enough. Festivals are hard enough to plan and execute so why not at least keep the venue the same so at least you could focus more on the gathering itself.

The place does look dope though...but so did Lost Lakes. Hopefully cops dont patrol the grounds or have influence on the venue like they did in OKC. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

kansascityking
January 31, 2019
11:24 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
164sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
So I'm discussing with the wife something I hadn't considered before: since she is a teacher and the kids dont summer school, the family and I could roll together! I dont want them there with me (I dont agree with kids at the Gathering, as I've discussed before), but they could be close by at a motel or something. 

Maybe we will buy or rent an RV by then. I've always primitive styled the outdoor Gatherings, I'm not averse to being swanky this year. 

Hyped!  

The first year I met these guys I flew so I didn't have a car ...or tent or well I didn't bring shit but one of my baby mom's victorias secret bags and some cake. I slept my ass on a chair or wherever I happened to pass out . Never forget ur a juggalo lol. Wouldn't recommend with wife and kids tho

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

sazarah
February 1, 2019
12:36 am
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488
165sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hell Yea! GOTJ moving towards the West Coast! lol

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

February 1, 2019
1:20 am
David_Black
David_Black
Members
Forum Posts: 280
166sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

If you dont go, you're a bitch. One hour fuck I'll drive you myself.

Haha, You're absolutely right and no worries, my truck will make it.
I'm trying to find some friends to go, maybe toss in on a camp site so I can actually stretch out instead of just sleep in my truck. 

February 1, 2019
2:54 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
167sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said
I could give zero fucks about how fresh this new venue is. Personally I am bummed it's not at Legend Valley. They had shit down to a science there for the most part and it was a safe haven for us. They didnt need more space. LV has enough. Festivals are hard enough to plan and execute so why not at least keep the venue the same so at least you could focus more on the gathering itself.

The place does look dope though...but so did Lost Lakes. Hopefully cops dont patrol the grounds or have influence on the venue like they did in OKC.   

As Jumpsteady said a few years ago, it is supposed to be the idea of a travelling carnival. I think that is what they are going for.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 1, 2019
6:00 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
168sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

As Jumpsteady said a few years ago, it is supposed to be the idea of a travelling carnival. I think that is what they are going for. 

Yah I recall that also and i think its an awesome idea. I just feel like it hasnt been able to work out for them like it used to after hog rock. You remember what happened in 2014 with that place in Missouri. Then in 2017 how they couldn't find any places in Colorado. I'm all for moving around but I was hoping they would wait 1 more year since they know they can have a successful gathering at LV. That way they could focus on more on making sure all their Soopa plans actually work out.

But to be optimistic maybe they needed a bigger spot because its going to be a bigger gathering this year. Either way as long as we can all gather thats all that really matters .

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

Psyral, kansascityking
February 1, 2019
10:38 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
169sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chuckieboy said

The first year I met these guys I flew so I didn't have a car ...or tent or well I didn't bring shit but one of my baby mom's victorias secret bags and some cake. I slept my ass on a chair or wherever I happened to pass out . Never forget ur a juggalo lol. Wouldn't recommend with wife and kids tho  

I've gathered before homie. The last time we didnt have a site but these dope ass Canadian Juggalos let us chill at their site for free. All they wanted was a little bit of my Yukon liquor from my deerskin. Great times.

I've got extreme sleep apnea, too. I would prefer having somehwere to hook that bipap bitch up. Or else I'm going to be irritable and exhausted. 

February 1, 2019
10:47 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
170sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said

Psyral Infection said

Yah I recall that also and i think its an awesome idea. I just feel like it hasnt been able to work out for them like it used to after hog rock. You remember what happened in 2014 with that place in Missouri. Then in 2017 how they couldn't find any places in Colorado. I'm all for moving around but I was hoping they would wait 1 more year since they know they can have a successful gathering at LV. That way they could focus on more on making sure all their Soopa plans actually work out.

But to be optimistic maybe they needed a bigger spot because its going to be a bigger gathering this year. Either way as long as we can all gather thats all that really matters .  

We hadn't even begun to see the potential for Legend Valley, its way bigger than most people think.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Drunkalo
February 1, 2019
11:23 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Old Mr Dangerous said
...I've got extreme sleep apnea, too. I would prefer having somehwere to hook that bipap bitch up. Or else I'm going to be irritable and exhausted.   

We hope to have a Ballas site this year (need the electrical hookup to work online on vacation... no rest for the Mensa mongoloids...) so if we score one ur welcome to plug it in on our lawn next to the wood chipper.

iodQksy.gifImage Enlarger

Might wanna sleep with one eye open & count ur kidneys every morning, but u probably already knew that. Bitch. cool

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous, Chuckieboy
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 1, 2019
12:35 pm
SteelCityDahmer
SteelCityDahmer
Members
Forum Posts: 334
172sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just waiting for the tickets to go on sale. Got my money put aside and the days off work already. lets fucking do this! 

Whoop Whoop SteelCityDahmer :

Drunkalo
February 1, 2019
1:00 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
173sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said

Old Mr Dangerous said
...I've got extreme sleep apnea, too. I would prefer having somehwere to hook that bipap bitch up. Or else I'm going to be irritable and exhausted.   

We hope to have a Ballas site this year (need the electrical hookup to work online on vacation... no rest for the Mensa mongoloids...) so if we score one ur welcome to plug it in on our lawn next to the wood chipper.

iodQksy.gifImage Enlarger

Might wanna sleep with one eye open & count ur kidneys every morning, but u probably already knew that. Bitch. cool  

As you also are aware, I cannot ejaculate due to coital cephalgia (CT scan soon!) so I have gargantuan evening and morning wood every day. You all may want to watch your orifices. .  Also, I drink a lot so you may want to skip my kidneys. Probably only worth a few pence.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Chuckieboy, kansascityking
February 1, 2019
1:35 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
174sp_Permalink sp_Print

U guys are fucked up lol

February 1, 2019
1:50 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
February 1, 2019
2:33 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
176sp_Permalink sp_Print

SteelCityDahmer said
Just waiting for the tickets to go on sale. Got my money put aside and the days off work already. lets fucking do this!   

Yep! Already booked a rental vehicle, got vacation days set and approved, booked hotel room for 2 night (two night before gathering about 20 minutes away for rest/supply runs to store)  

Will be hitting browser refresh for about 10 minutes before tickets go on sale at tickets.juggalogathering.com

It's become a ritual. I do it every year.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SteelCityDahmer
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 1, 2019
2:49 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said 
... Also, I drink a lot so you may want to skip my kidneys...

What do u think the wood chipper's for? Ur toxic ass is just another Gathering smoothie for my emotional support kraken.

5RyEvLW.gifImage Enlarger

February 1, 2019
2:51 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
178sp_Permalink sp_Print

Slumerican502 said
4715.jpegImage Enlarger

My dad has a corker of a story where he took a gal home from the bar and she asked him politely to move her colostomy bag out of the way before he plunged in.

February 1, 2019
2:58 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
179sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

My dad has a corker of a story where he took a gal home from the bar and she asked him politely to move her colostomy bag out of the way before he plunged in.  

What he neglected to tell u was that he accidentally fucked the stoma, & 9 months later u were born.

February 1, 2019
2:58 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
180sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said

Old Mr Dangerous said 
... Also, I drink a lot so you may want to skip my kidneys...

What do u think the wood chipper's for? Ur toxic ass is just another Gathering smoothie for my emotional support kraken.

5RyEvLW.gifImage Enlarger

Oh, Krunk... if you're not careful, you're gonna lose me...

waynesw1-lfb01.jpgImage Enlarger

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845