April 26, 2024
89 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official UnGathering thread
July 28, 2019
1:00 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sweet dirt that gets u fucked up...compared to the strong ass that most 90 proof brings it sounds enticing to me. 

And I doubt it tbh. I wasn't even aware. Nikki was really wanting to hit this twiztid show in Columbus tonight but I said fuck no with as much as I have to get done before we leave Tuesday. Jellyroll the rapper is fucking nice, I can't deny that. But he's one of those guys that imo can have one of the hardest songs ever then the next just be like wtf is this guy thinking . Anyone else worthwhile on the card?

July 28, 2019
2:04 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Half of Jelly is his back story, either it hits you or it doesnt. I feel this way about a lot of artists. Either your in the back of the crowd getting fucked up, or your fighting your way to the front getting fucked up. Everything hits everyone different.

What im seeing right now is he'll be in Admore, PA on the 23rd. I didnt look at everything cause i dont know how far your willing to travel. Especially after GOTJ (you know im going to want to sniff the dirt in your tires cause i onoe youve been there). I feel that i have a couple people in my back pocket willing to travel to meet up with 'fam'. Ill keep you in the loop with the locals. 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Chuckieboy

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

July 28, 2019
4:43 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

the other half is his likability..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 28, 2019
5:25 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Hes a likable ass dude and he has one of the best off the tops ever. I respect the fuck outta a rapper that can freestyle. I feel likes he's ...the non face painted boondox music wise... and I fuckin hate boondox, even if he has a couple of the hardest verses ever. Idk ..I'm not a hater of jelly cause he is so likable ajd such a cool ass ninja so don't get me wrong here. His musical direction has really changed from wat I've seen

July 28, 2019
5:39 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

I first seen Madchild in Cleveland opening for the clowns. He actually walked the line, shook hands, and did photo ops. He seemed like a likable dude. I bought a bunch if Madchild shit because he seemed so legit. Having heard some, his past drug abuse seems pretty prominent and excessive. I have a buddy say this also. However, its still currently hitting people and is making an impact.

Jelly seems the same way. His history tells todays story. Dude seems pretty legit. Ill back him till till i hear something bad about him.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Chuckieboy

July 28, 2019
5:47 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

The soju you'll be able to find won't taste like dirt. And won't be 90 proof. It will be more like 35 proof and taste like someone mixed vodka with rubbing alcohol, then cut it with water. If you can find Andong Soju, then you might be able to taste the sweet sweet dirt.

Nah, not gathering. My homies I've known since middle school are coming to visit next Friday.

As for tattoos one of them will be one of these designs

bmnagmjshyx11.pngImage Enlarger

025.jpgImage Enlarger

The other the artist is still drawing the design, but I'll post some of their other work:

The place where I live is famous for snow crabs, so I asked them to draw something similar to this:

Except, more snow crabs looking.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Drunkalo
July 28, 2019
6:02 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Drunkalo said
...Psyral, how far into the trip are you? ...

We are here. Seen several Juggalos at Walmart and I have seen a few hatchetman stickers on vehicles. I haven't driven up to the camp grounds yet. We'll be heading there Tuesday morning.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Drunkalo
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 28, 2019
6:14 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Pigg, i had you entirely misread, those look pretty dark. Props tho. 

Psyral, Mrs Krunk. Glad ya'll made it safe. Keep us posted.

July 28, 2019
6:50 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Chuckieboy said
 and he has one of the best off the tops ever. I respect the fuck outta a rapper that can freestyle.

i highly doubt that.. his writtens are simplistic so I dont think his frees could be much better...

have you heard the freestyle battlers from last decade?? they're insane...

July 28, 2019
8:50 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Drunkalo said
Half of Jelly is his back story, either it hits you or it doesnt. I feel this way about a lot of artists. Either your in the back of the crowd getting fucked up, or your fighting your way to the front getting fucked up. Everything hits everyone different.

What im seeing right now is he'll be in Admore, PA on the 23rd. I didnt look at everything cause i dont know how far your willing to travel. Especially after GOTJ (you know im going to want to sniff the dirt in your tires cause i onoe youve been there). I feel that i have a couple people in my back pocket willing to travel to meet up with 'fam'. Ill keep you in the loop with the locals.   

Thats not the same jellyroll in ardmore

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

Drunkalo
July 28, 2019
9:03 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394

Back to the original post, Fuck yeah..... best pic out of the gathering week wins some shits. I like it.... Now I gotta plan good shit to do this week LOL first day off is Thursday so that's when it will start for me.

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

July 28, 2019
9:04 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Drunkalo said
I first seen Madchild in Cleveland opening for the clowns. He actually walked the line, shook hands, and did photo ops. He seemed like a likable dude. I bought a bunch if Madchild shit because he seemed so legit. Having heard some, his past drug abuse seems pretty prominent and excessive. I have a buddy say this also. However, its still currently hitting people and is making an impact.

Jelly seems the same way. His history tells todays story. Dude seems pretty legit. Ill back him till till i hear something bad about him.  

People can hate on madchild all they want but his pen game is fucking insane.  He's a true lyricist....ok warlock let's hear about how madchild can't really write. Illl be home in like 20 mins. I'll look up a few of jelly's frees and u tell me uve ever spit shit like that. And yes....I've watched like literally every written and freestyle battle known to the tube plus been to a ton live. I guess ur gonna tell me lil flip isnt the muuaafukin freestyle king ?

July 28, 2019
9:17 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Chuckieboy said

People can hate on madchild all they want but his pen game is fucking insane.  He's a true lyricist....ok warlock let's hear about how madchild can't really write. Illl be home in like 20 mins. I'll look up a few of jelly's frees and u tell me uve ever spit shit like that. And yes....I've watched like literally every written and freestyle battle known to the tube plus been to a ton live. I guess ur gonna tell me lil flip isnt the muuaafukin freestyle king ?  

uhhh. lil flip admitted to writing his frees.. the fact you cant tell the difference says a lot..

madchild's ok.. he was a joke for cringey lyrics in the battle scene after his dbd battle.. im not surprised you find him impressive & not me.. you cant even COMPREHEND the fuckin level i'm on..

please post jellys best free tho...

July 28, 2019
9:21 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

The Warlock said

uhhh. lil flip admitted to writing his frees.. the fact you cant tell the difference says a lot..

madchild's ok.. he was a joke for cringey lyrics in the battle scene after his dbd battle.. im not surprised you find him impressive & not me.. you cant even COMPREHEND the fuckin level i'm on..

please post jellys best free tho...  

Flip said there were frees he had written. Not all his frees were written. When he's sitting there popping off about the shit whoever around him has on and watever someone says....cmon Bru ur a hater. Give me a min and I'll post some of jelly's best shit. It's been a minute...a long fuckin minute since I've listened....then I have a crank Lucas just for u Bru....and when I saw it I fucking died and u were the guy that came to my mind

July 28, 2019
9:24 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

bozodklown
July 28, 2019
9:25 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Dis u muuaafuka 😂😂😂 u just sayin words

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

bozodklown
July 28, 2019
9:28 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
July 28, 2019
9:32 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Chuckieboy said
Dis u muuaafuka 😂😂😂 u just sayin words  

I used to read a dictionary in high school.. I dont use much big words anymore.. i wish i still did..

it aint my fault you have a limited vocab.. and are too dumb to even get it through context..

July 28, 2019
9:37 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Chuckieboy said

lmaoooo...

2 minutes in and he has already stopped 4 times.. dude can barely go 30 seconds.. i didnt hear one hot line yet btw..

cant you quote somethin that impressed you there??

July 28, 2019
9:38 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

The Warlock said

I used to read a dictionary in high school.. I dont use much big words anymore.. i wish i still did..

it aint my fault you have a limited vocab.. and are too dumb to even get it through context..  

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 That's all....I don't feel the need to say anything else 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: genocide_cutter
80 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845