April 20, 2024
81 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
old school
July 19, 2012
9:41 pm
Mcfly
Guests

what up ninjas.im an old school juggalo that hasnt been to a gathering since 02. i need to know the must knows.like if i buy a car pass can i leave to get like ice and supplies.or do i need to stay in the parking lot to do this.do they have ice there,facepaint how are the showers are they always full.help a ninja out.peace

July 19, 2012
9:59 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

once you get there, try not 2 leave. the cops will pull you over, make up sum shit and demand cash 2 let you go. no shit ! i had 2 pay $150 cash or go straight 2 jail. dirty m/fers !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 19, 2012
10:02 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

They should let you leave to go places even if you have a car pass, I know people who have done it. They have supplies like ice(and I think facepaint) but they'll be extremely overpriced. But everything you can before you get there. And showers get crowded in the afternoon, I find them quick to get in and out in the early morning, the ones at the top of the big ass hill are are always less crowded(I swear half the people there don't know they exist all because nobody want to walk up that bitch in the heat lol) Hope that helps.

July 19, 2012
11:11 pm
dont understand
Guests

i dont understand? what would the police make up to make you hand over $150.00?

July 20, 2012
3:39 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Mcfly said:

what up ninjas.im an old school juggalo that hasnt been to a gathering since 02. i need to know the must knows.like if i buy a car pass can i leave to get like ice and supplies.or do i need to stay in the parking lot to do this.do they have ice there,facepaint how are the showers are they always full.help a ninja out.peace

I'm pretty sure they have facepaint there, I mean, if they don't, just go ask someone who has face paint. Showers are disgusting, sucks waiting in a line for 15-30min if it isn't that long of a line. But the showers up top are better. Still kinda dirty, but better than showering in a trailer. And yea they have supplies there if you wanna spend the extra cash. You can buy ice there and carry it to your campsite. Look for the Juggalo 7-11 campsite, they got some shit.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 20, 2012
5:14 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

GanjaGoblin said:

I'm pretty sure they have facepaint there, I mean, if they don't, just go ask someone who has face paint. Showers are disgusting, sucks waiting in a line for 15-30min if it isn't that long of a line. But the showers up top are better. Still kinda dirty, but better than showering in a trailer. And yea they have supplies there if you wanna spend the extra cash. You can buy ice there and carry it to your campsite. Look for the Juggalo 7-11 campsite, they got some shit.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. shuttup about the secret showers, mang. you'll ruin it for everybody! not that junkies have the tenacity to climb that hill. yeah. people who shart in the shower tend to, you know, be to strung out and say "fuck that hill" early in on. but those who dare to climb the mountain (and not be deterred by my site's constant "showers are closed, brah" misinformation) may just very well have a clean shower experience.

July 20, 2012
5:15 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

Hahaha you can avoid that hill....just saying....

July 20, 2012
5:16 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

I ride or die for that hill. Until about 2 days in when my legs are sore.....still, i keep coming back.......

July 20, 2012
5:19 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

I can feel the pain in my glutes and calfs. Fuck that hill.

July 20, 2012
5:23 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

lol "glutes"

i feel it in my hammies

July 20, 2012
6:05 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

anybody else get shook down by the local police, 4 cash money ? confused i can't be the only one ?

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 24, 2012
1:09 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

wonka69 said:

anybody else get shook down by the local police, 4 cash money ? confused i can't be the only one ?

some folks in my crew have. i've heard that the police presence will be even worse this year because of the whole fbi thing. Tim York has been in court on and off all year long fighting for his right to host the festival without police inside. still, i'm fairly certain the feds can do whatever they want. so expect some kind of UC police on the inside. don't take the brown acid, for real lol.........sorry. i'm pretty much a paranoid schizophrenic when it comes to fbi/cia bullshit. tax dollars hard at work goin' all COINTELPRO on the juggalo gathering.

but yeah my boy got a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt in a parked car the first year at hogrock. he refused to pay it. they just now found him. sent a ticket to his new apartment and everything. fuck that. it's like getting blood from a stone.

July 24, 2012
1:43 pm
Joeberg
Guests

I've been to every Hog Rock Gathering and have yet to have a bad experience with the cops out there.  I got pulled over once for doing a u turn.  I just told him I didn't do it and he was like "oh.  my bad.  on your way then".  I think they've calmed down since the first year now that they've seen we haven't come to destroy their town and rape all their womens.

July 24, 2012
1:48 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

Joeberg said:

we haven't come to destroy their town and rape all their womens.

speak for yourself kiss

July 24, 2012
8:35 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

the year there's cops on the inside of hogrock during the gathering, is essentially the day i lose all hope in humanity. my heart will sink to my boots

July 24, 2012
8:35 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

the year there's cops on the inside of hogrock during the gathering, is essentially the day i lose all hope in humanity. my heart will sink to my boots

July 25, 2012
2:40 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Already happened.

July 25, 2012
3:42 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i could go on and on for pages about police at psy events; how they think, how to avoid them, how to deal with them...   but ive thrown up a lotta large posts lately...  if anyone cares to hear it, maybe ill start another thread. 

short version is:  cops, even crooked asshole cops, are usually a minor problem, if you dont give them anything to work with. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 25, 2012
8:07 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

scruffy said:

i could go on and on for pages about police at psy events; how they think, how to avoid them, how to deal with them...   but ive thrown up a lotta large posts lately...  if anyone cares to hear it, maybe ill start another thread. 

short version is:  cops, even crooked asshole cops, are usually a minor problem, if you dont give them anything to work with. 

i think juggalo tips for handling law enforcement is thread worthy indeed, sir. do tell when you get a chance smile

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845