April 26, 2024
87 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Person Attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos
August 6, 2017
2:36 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@stink_whiskers - you a better man than i.  i can tell.  

and frankly, who gives fuck if time or resource is wasted?  'specially their time and resources.  

this is about right and wrong.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Stink_Whiskers, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 6, 2017
2:52 pm
Stink_Whiskers
Members
Forum Posts: 7

scruffy said
@stink_whiskers - you a better man than i.  i can tell.  

Wasn't always like this man. I used to hang with some bad dudes when I was young. It took a few run ins with the law for me to acknowledge the path I was on. I made the choice to change, luckily before it was too late. I had to cut out almost everyone in my life and rebuild myself. 

Now I'm working with at risk teens. I see it as my debt to society. Not that it erases or justifies my past, but at least I'm helping to prevent someone else from heading down the path I was. 

Everything comes around full circle. That's why I wasn't too surprised with what happened to me as I reflected upon it. 

Whoop Whoop Stink_Whiskers :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy, Sqeek
August 6, 2017
2:54 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
Forum Posts: 63

@stink_whiskers I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I wish I had something useful to contribute as far as finding the scum who did this. I hope you are able to find them or at least get some type of closure.

Please don't let this leave a sour taste in your mouth regarding the Gathering as a whole. Ass hats like that exist in every group of people, but they make up such a small percentage of the otherwise amazing population there.

Hopefully this was a once in a lifetime random thing where you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know those words might not mean much when you've had such a horrible encounter with said ass hats.

I hate that it even has to be like that. The Gathering is supposed to feel like home.

Again, I'm so very sorry.

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

Stink_Whiskers, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 6, 2017
4:03 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

I blame Violent J and the shitty example he's been setting for the last year or so.

cig

August 6, 2017
9:26 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

maybe, it was Bukshot? getclowned and I'm not sorry! ya-rightsorry!

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

August 6, 2017
11:00 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

MNE probably sent them

August 6, 2017
11:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

these guys are really fuckin funny.  

August 7, 2017
2:07 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Nothing like making jokes about a homie getting assaulted.

I hope your wounds heal clean and that this doesn't keep you away from gathering.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Stink_Whiskers

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 7, 2017
6:20 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Throw plenty of vitanin e oil on ur cuts. Keeps it from scarring pretty well

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Stink_Whiskers, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 7, 2017
9:13 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

So...the plot thickens.  The post I made has garnered some attention from people with some theories.

Tonight, however, I received one with a link to a thread in the GOTJ facebook group. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660525890644094?view=permalink&id=1772352382794767&ref=bookmarks

I know some of you aren't on Facebook, but basically someone posted our story about it in the group, and someone named Richard Smith commented as follows:

richardsmith.PNGImage Enlarger

Could be a different incident, could be a troll.  Who knows.  But you can see his FB profile here: https://www.facebook.com/FiltheeRich

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Stink_Whiskers, Miklo Velka
August 7, 2017
9:37 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

either way, smell like pussy to me.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Stink_Whiskers

August 7, 2017
9:49 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Had copy my post since the page froze...it wouldnt let me straight paste it when i made a new page, so i had to screenshot my post, sorry and shit

Screenshot_2017-08-07-22-46-46.pngImage Enlarger

Screenshot_2017-08-07-22-46-50.pngImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Stink_Whiskers, ScottieD, Sqeek
August 8, 2017
6:49 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Yo I feel real bad that James aka Stink Whiskers took beats at the Gathering, I narrowly avoided getting into a scrap with a surly ninja during ICP's set at the Canadian Juggalo Weekend this year.

That being said,after reading his version of events on that huge FB post last night, here is my theory on why it happened.

James admitted that right before the beatdown someone was yelling at him wanting to talk, and James walked away and ignored the guy.

Maybe homie was offended James was being a snob?

Most likely James looked well-to-do, and being the morning after the Gathering is over, there's gonna be a lot of broke-ass ninjas walking around the grounds begging for food, a few bucks, or a free ride to some place.

They could probably see James and his homie had their shit together, so they decided to try and fuck them up out of jealousy.

Just a theory.

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

Stink_Whiskers
August 8, 2017
7:09 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

ScottieD said
So...the plot thickens.  The post I made has garnered some attention from people with some theories.

Tonight, however, I received one with a link to a thread in the GOTJ facebook group. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660525890644094?view=permalink&id=1772352382794767&ref=bookmarks

I know some of you aren't on Facebook, but basically someone posted our story about it in the group, and someone named Richard Smith commented as follows:

richardsmith.PNGImage Enlarger

Could be a different incident, could be a troll.  Who knows.  But you can see his FB profile here: https://www.facebook.com/FiltheeRich  

Missed this....  seems like a no-name rapper talkin' shit.

Definitely more to this story though.......

Stink_Whiskers
August 8, 2017
7:54 pm
electriclucifer
electriclucifer
Members
Forum Posts: 63

sketchez said
MNE probably sent them  

Image Enlarger

For real though! #juggaloconspiracies  

Whoop Whoop electriclucifer :

Stink_Whiskers
August 8, 2017
9:24 pm
Stink_Whiskers
Members

Miklo Velka said
Yo I feel real bad that James aka Stink Whiskers took beats at the Gathering, I narrowly avoided getting into a scrap with a surly ninja during ICP's set at the Canadian Juggalo Weekend this year.

That being said,after reading his version of events on that huge FB post last night, here is my theory on why it happened.

James admitted that right before the beatdown someone was yelling at him wanting to talk, and James walked away and ignored the guy.

Maybe homie was offended James was being a snob?

Most likely James looked well-to-do, and being the morning after the Gathering is over, there's gonna be a lot of broke-ass ninjas walking around the grounds begging for food, a few bucks, or a free ride to some place.

They could probably see James and his homie had their shit together, so they decided to try and fuck them up out of jealousy.

Just a theory.

cig  

Valid assumption. Though the yell out to us did not sound like a friendly one in retrospect. Also, my friend was just wearing underwear haha and I had on a vest and underwear. We didn't look like people who had anything to share except a sight for sore eyes. Maybe because of that they thought we were gay? Nope, just two dudes walking back from a lake in underwear and totally not gay hahahaa

August 8, 2017
10:52 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

2 sides 2 every story.

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

August 9, 2017
2:12 pm
Stink_Whiskers
Members

wicket_juan said
2 sides 2 every story.  

Yea still waiting to hear their side. 

August 9, 2017
2:36 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Stink_Whiskers said

Also, my friend was just wearing underwear haha and I had on a vest and underwear.Maybe because of that they thought we were gay? Nope, just two dudes walking back from a lake in underwear and totally not gay hahahaa  

Honestly bro if you were walking side by side with your male friend and each of you was clad in a pair of soaked tighty whities and nothing else, I could definitely see you becoming a random target for some of the less tolerant ninjas out there.

The vest prolly just made you seem like the "top" to your homie's "bottom".

☕ 

Stink_Whiskers, Sqeek
August 10, 2017
7:36 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Miklo Velka said

Honestly bro if you were walking side by side with your male friend and each of you was clad in a pair of soaked tighty whities and nothing else, I could definitely see you becoming a random target for some of the less tolerant ninjas out there.

The vest prolly just made you seem like the "top" to your homie's "bottom".

☕   

Maybe that's why his wiskers stink? From eating man-ass. Is he going to adress the guy calling him a thief or did I miss something.

That hurricane of diamonds turned out to be a low-shit pressure that quickly spun like a shitwheel in the winds of shit and was nothing but a class 5 shiticane.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

wicket_juan, Stink_Whiskers, Sqeek
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
103 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

ElmerHoxia, JosephShecy, AlfredoMix, LonnieBoize, JulianVisse

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845