April 19, 2024
43 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Potential FLHF Sanctioned Event at GOTJ 2018
November 27, 2017
8:14 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So there has been some talk about potentially putting something together at this years gathering under the Faygoluvers flag this gathering!

Maybe.

Theres alot that needs to be done. We need all the help and input we can get to get this off the ground and running smoothly. Well as smoothly as we can.

U guys are all smart and creative as shit so I expect nothing but the best and dopest out of u.

Who? What? When? Where? Is a good start.

Whos down to help? 

What do you want to do?

When if given a choice?

Where if given a choice?

Some of those will obviously have to wait.

But also I think we need to ask @scottied and Psychopathic for permission.

Also would this be a Fagoluvers.net thing or a faygoluvers forum thing?

So what do ya think scottie? 

What do ya think FLHF?

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

November 27, 2017
8:45 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

The Mrs. and I are down to help. Even if we dont have faygoluvers.net full support we should at least respect it as tho we did. Were still flying that flag... Id like to see a meet and greet while showcasing some of the collectives talents. Make friends, have fun, but all in all we want more members to fuck with on the daily, right? The topics dont refresh as often as id like to check them. Im awkward AF so well figure out our spot as we get closer and get a game plan together.

How about generic carny games? There's a ton of shit on pinterest for backyard carnival related games. Pop balloons, knock over the stacked cups, bounce a ball into a basket, ring toss onto faygo bottles. Drinks could be managed by one of the large blue things we had last year for water, filled with faygo, spiked or not. With or without prizes, games are always fun.

Id like to see a dodgeball game with all of our fucked up ninjas at 2am. Make em dizzy spinning with wiffle ball bats, or get a couple of those foam balls that takes a hard turn when you throw em. Nobody will know what the hell is going on. That would be funny.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

November 28, 2017
5:33 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Depends on all the logistics behind where it is. Hopefully Psy learned that this fest belongs in the midwest(even if its a longer trip for us south folks) if its in OKC I know and understand lots yall will skip

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy
November 29, 2017
10:15 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

What if we just called it the faygoluvers heaven forum meetup massacre? Could print off shirts, faygoman charms have contests, spiked faygo punch, frog's wheel (for a portion) etc.

If this is a go I will 100% make it to gotj

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
November 29, 2017
10:21 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Yeah if this pops off im going no matter where it is.

If no one gos at least i can pick up some game for the next year.

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

November 29, 2017
11:04 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Last year there was the campsite scavenger hunt thing. Since there is almost always someone at the Faygoluver's village at all times, @scottied could ask for the village to be included in the hunt. In the last years scavenger hunt, you had to participate in something to claim that site in your scavenger list. With Morton's List gaining a little more popularity since the reprint, participation could be "quest" based. Like the Shadow Ninja Clan version of Morton's list from several years back, the quests and modifiers could be pared down from the full list to certain select quests and modifiers that are then randomly chosen. This ensures that the quests and modifiers are "Gathering Friendly".

I had an idea several years ago in Hogrock when trudging over hills and rocks of a walking stick kind of thing. I never really thought it out completely but the basic idea was getting a walking stick or staff (maybe purchased) from a starting spot or site. At various events or sites thoughout the Gathering you would collect "notches" on the staff. The notches could be stickers or ribbons or a carve or wood burn in the staff. I don't know if the logistics would work as I never fully gave it much more thought.

@noah-fence does art and could (as even part of the scavenger hunt participation thing) accept items of donation during the Gathering to be added to a continous 4 day art project. Any item donated will get somehow added into this growning sculpture. Not sure what would happen after the end.

Just throwing these ideas out there.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
November 29, 2017
11:32 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I won't be there

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

November 30, 2017
10:05 am
Buckets
Members
Forum Posts: 2

I would try to make it but my car is fucked up real bad, so I can't make it. :'(

November 30, 2017
2:08 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I had discussed with the JuggaLGBT people about possibly showing some weird queer cinema films late night at the gotj in the past. if anybody has a projector, you guys could do an FLH movie night where you show whatever films you decide, and maybe throw in some faygo commercials between the films or something. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

November 30, 2017
2:21 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Noah Fence said
I had discussed with the JuggaLGBT people about possibly showing some weird queer cinema films late night at the gotj in the past. if anybody has a projector, you guys could do an FLH movie night where you show whatever films you decide, and maybe throw in some faygo commercials between the films or something.   

That sounds dope as shit..

Psyrals ideas are dope too.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

November 30, 2017
3:52 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Well everyones ideas are dope.

Also u know even ppl that aint going like noah can chime in u know.

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

November 30, 2017
10:17 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337

Something that could b cool is a faygoluvers stage at the gathering that features rappers from here or we could hold polls on here of who we want to preform on that stage

November 30, 2017
10:43 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Faygo chugging contest

Family fun night - party + games

Faygo art

Serial killer Masquerade party

Some kind of mud wrestling... Or a faygo based sludge?

Who can draw the best faygo/hatchetman the best/fastest?

Forum rap battle... Possibly like a staged show? Choreographed with props an shit. Kinda far fetched I know.

Face painting contest

Best booty contest

Just throwin some shit out there.

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 1, 2017
12:20 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Scruffy would win best booty hands down. Not a fair contest.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Chuckieboy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 1, 2017
12:48 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I just want Scruffy to realize what you just said so he's self conscious about your eyes being glued to his ass every time you're behind him. I've been told that's sexual harassment. If Scruffy were a girl you'd have angered the feminists. You're lucky he's a guy though, instead of persecution you will be praised for openly expressing homosexuality.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 1, 2017
12:54 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

scruffy is ineligible; he has no booty to rank.  his legs stem directly from his spinal column. 

ask anybody.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 1, 2017
12:58 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

scruffy said
scruffy is ineligible; he has no booty to rank.  his legs stem directly from his spinal column. 

ask anybody.    

Hot

King Lucem Ferre said
I just want Scruffy to realize what you just said so he's self conscious about your eyes being glued to his ass every time you're behind him.

Even if I actually swang that way, I would be able to control myself and not stare obsessively.

I've been told that's sexual harassment.

Yeah what you jumped to would be harassment

If Scruffy were a girl you'd have angered the feminists. You're lucky he's a guy though, instead of persecution you will be praised for openly expressing homosexuality.  

Lol cuz anybody around here praises homosexuality

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 1, 2017
1:18 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Noah Fence said

Hot

King Lucem Ferre said
I just want Scruffy to realize what you just said so he's self conscious about your eyes being glued to his ass every time you're behind him.

Even if I actually swang that way, I would be able to control myself and not stare obsessively.

I've been told that's sexual harassment.

Yeah what you jumped to would be harassment

If Scruffy were a girl you'd have angered the feminists. You're lucky he's a guy though, instead of persecution you will be praised for openly expressing homosexuality.  

Lol cuz anybody around here praises homosexuality  

Wait, people can do that?

Only if it's a girl, those are the rules.

Well we don't have feminists around here. As I said, the feminists will praise you.

December 1, 2017
2:00 am
Spazness
Members
Forum Posts: 23

You would you would have to work closely with the staff of Faygoluvers, but during the day you could live stream somehow. Have competitions, interviews (juggalos and artists) and what not, going for majority of the day. I know journalism companies like IGN do similar.stuff at E3. I'm.clueless how it could be done, and it'd clash with live gigs but it'd be cool.

December 1, 2017
3:44 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

I'd say sewerside would donate some time to help pull some people in. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845