April 23, 2024
39 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Potential FLHF Sanctioned Event at GOTJ 2018
December 1, 2017
4:30 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

A big hit at hallowicked was the tarot readers...could have them setup a tent, that is if anyone knows any of them, and if they are wiling to support flh

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

V_Ron
December 1, 2017
5:54 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Noah Fence said
I had discussed with the JuggaLGBT people about possibly showing some weird queer cinema films late night at the gotj in the past. if anybody has a projector, you guys could do an FLH movie night where you show whatever films you decide, and maybe throw in some faygo commercials between the films or something.   

We could have the new and old Rocky Horror Picture Show.

or a FLH play of Rocky Horror. 

December 1, 2017
5:55 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Wow a chick designed the terot cards, i would imagine she has connections to the readers. Also i believe she is part of the lettes respect movement, so i dont see jello wrestling or booty comps being acceptable, sorry scruffy no gold this year. We have a no nudity policy on the forums, so id leave them away from this shin dig. The movies sound like an awesome idea but wont be much mingling, i could see the psychopathic movies being played if i wouldnt be in fear of the screen when twiztid came on. Maybe we could just leave them on all night, each night for family that cant sleep or we need a huge tent where everyone could crash. Juggalo sleep over! Was also thinking crowd participation, like guess the 80's 90's tv show or cartoon theme songs. Split one could whip up some beaded art or we could do stickers as prizes. I have connections for vinyl decals.

I also have connections for t-shirts. Way ahead of the game here but i can get em for $7 each. Personalized for $9. Ill contribute to a certain amount. I wont be making anything off of this. Each color is a one time fee of $15. Ill cover the costs of the screens if we can agree on a design. Was just thinking the faygoman logo on front with Staff on the back. However we can get elaborate.

Anyone get anything from scottieD being accepting or not?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 1, 2017
9:54 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Green eggs and ham.

And spaghetti.

December 1, 2017
12:22 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Like a whole stage at the gathering??

Thats sounds dope ass shit for the website but that has like nothing to do with us and like that sounds like somtbing between scott and psy. Im sure we can get involved but u know. Its the naming of a stage.

We at our party can have a show case. Like ppl from the forum doing their thing its not like they always get a chance to perform with competing or like i dunno. 

I like hella shit from PMB.

T shirts are coverd by scottie for the most part for the low.

Alot of these ideas sound dope, just remeber like not to over complicate things. Remeber ur at the gathering and and dont want drive urself nuts. Less moving parts the better. U know u want to have fun too and not just be stressing and running around.

That rocky horror sounds hella crazy haha like cool.

And maybe scottie wanted to do his own party thing and we are just fucking shit up.

All those ideas from split were dope.

And scruffy got cheeks. 

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

December 1, 2017
2:00 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
A big hit at hallowicked was the tarot readers...could have them setup a tent, that is if anyone knows any of them, and if they are wiling to support flh  

Rachel and her crew are set up in the bizarro world

MASTERWEEDO said

To do rocky horror right would be difficult, with the actors on stage as the movie goes etc. And you'd need to have all the right props and things. 

I know v ron knows it well and might be down to help if she is attending and if you guys do this. When she and I went to see it, I thought it might be cool to do a similar thing but with big money hustlas.

Someone would have to plan all the queues out tho.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 1, 2017
2:23 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Remember!! Lol

December 1, 2017
4:29 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

I have a far fetched idea, but its too fr3sh not to post...maybe it would spark an alternative.

So today i learned that you can buy a professionally and legally built flamethrower, sold here in ohio...idk the costs for one and i havent seen it either, yet.

My idea would be to hold an hour or two long event,  called something like "fire swap and bbq"....it would obviously be a  bbq (MEATup Massacre)...but while thats going on, ninjas can come and use the flamethrower and burn an object of their choice.

I know i called it a swap and heres how i envision it....ninjas can bring an item they wanna destroy, but if someone wants to swap/trade something for the item thats about to get burned and gone forever...

Let me give an example...say someone wants to burn a twiztid jersey or a tila tequila blowup doll or something rare...people would have 60 seconds to make an offer/trade to the person who wants to burn their item they hate...and if noone makes an offer they like, then we all get to watch an object become ashes forever.

I know ninjas would hate to see some things get lost in the wind forever, like a rare og jersey and would make crazy offers...and i know ninjas would love to have the opportunity to use a real flamethrower...its a win win imo.

A bbq of this stature would shit on any fourth of july bbq...

Yeah i know there might be some legal issues with the grounds holding the event and other shit, which is why i said its far fetched but maybe it will spark a wild fire of creativity amongst yall

December 1, 2017
5:02 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I see that going way outta control but it's not impossible. Burning Man has that giant effigy. It only sometimes goes wrong. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 1, 2017
5:45 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

2002 GOTJ, Peoria Illinois. The outside line was getting hyped up. Someone had taken a garden post out of the ground somewhere, and passed it to me. I wrapped a t shirt around it and set it on fire. People passed the burniing torch around the crowd. Some big guy ran over to me, a trifle panicked, and begged us to settle down. It was a pretty tame thing, but I understand fire does what it wants.

Haven't ya ever seen Backdraft?

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Noah Fence
December 1, 2017
11:12 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

a...  flamethrower...  

even the military refuses to allow flamethrowers, but somehow juggalos can tote one around at a gathering, and nobody is gonna freak right the fuck out?  ever read the program?  

cmon.  

lets give out free nail bombs, while were at it.  

and who the hell is payin for it, and better yet, supplying the fuel?  

not to come off as a dick, but im noticing a distinct lack of think-ahead, as well as an abundance of 'lets-do-the-other-guys-shtick'.  

they arent gonna just give us a stage. 

the tarot readers arent gonna give up their lot just to give us shine, even if you offered to pay em. 

selling shirts is not an event. 

could go on.  ['lets throw a boozer!'  real original, nobody thought of doin that twice last year...]  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence, bayAreaShaman

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 1, 2017
11:36 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

We, and by that i mean ya'll mothafackos, could do a poetry slam and invite 2dope to do his skit from coc, since we are pretending there's no limits on reality lol

December 2, 2017
1:57 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Old Mr Dangerous said     
2002 GOTJ, Peoria Illinois. The outside line was getting hyped up. Someone had taken a garden post out of the ground somewhere, and passed it to me. I wrapped a t shirt around it and set it on fire. People passed the burniing torch around the crowd. Some big guy ran over to me, a trifle panicked, and begged us to settle down. It was a pretty tame thing, but I understand fire does what it wants.    

i fuckin remember this, by the way.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous

December 2, 2017
9:23 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Not getting pissy, just a little defensive. J mentioned us having a party, i could see them accomodating this by not having a comedian and an internet star for a night and possibly lending us a stage. Even if its the seminar tent or the psychopathic radio tent with microphones and a sound system. The only thing they would have to contribute is possibly someone to run the equipment trustily. I do see a play as being way too elaborate and a flame thrower getting out of control. I wasnt talking about selling t-shirts, i was meaning for US alone. This will only be my third gathering and ive stayed awake past 2am for two nights only to see Green Jello twice and Shaggys FTFOMF. Not cause of being intoxicated but because i have an 8-4 and sleeping before 1am is normal to me.  I could see a game of deal or no deal with envelopes as brief cases and silly prizes as one of out gigs, only one spokes person and someone pulling envelopes. Little participating with only a few moving parts. Or lets make a deal being the same scenario. Kreeper is clever with a witty vocabulary. I could see him doing well at a microphone. If im mentioning something that someone else has done, i apologize.

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 2, 2017
1:43 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

scruffy said

i fuckin remember this, by the way.    

That is so, for lack of a doper term, DOPE!!

That was me who started that shit. I tripped my face off during Rydas and ICP and I think Esham, either the next night or the one after. Story swapping is in order at some point.

December 2, 2017
1:56 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Drunkalo said    
I wasnt talking about selling t-shirts, i was meaning for US alone.      

we been doin exactly that for four years runnin. 

i got a phat forum gathering t-shirt collection.  

we shoulda put a lot more effort into havin an actual meetup massacre last summer. 

i think they may already be forgotten.  

Old Mr Dangerous said     
That was me who started that shit. I tripped my face off during Rydas and ICP and I think Esham. Story swapping is in order at some point.      

whenever we meet, we should waste two, three hours just debriefing each other about that gathering.  fuckin ultra-classic stuff, for all its flaws.  and its gettin harder and harder for me to find ninjas who [a] were there, and [b] dont write off the indoor gatherings as somehow not counting.  

until 2014, 2015 roughly, my favorite gathering was 2002.  for all its flaws.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 2, 2017
2:47 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Drunkalo said
Not getting pissy, just a little defensive. J mentioned us having a party, i could see them accomodating this by not having a comedian and an internet star for a night and possibly lending us a stage. Even if its the seminar tent or the psychopathic radio tent with microphones and a sound system. The only thing they would have to contribute is possibly someone to run the equipment trustily. I do see a play as being way too elaborate and a flame thrower getting out of control. I wasnt talking about selling t-shirts, i was meaning for US alone. This will only be my third gathering and ive stayed awake past 2am for two nights only to see Green Jello twice and Shaggys FTFOMF. Not cause of being intoxicated but because i have an 8-4 and sleeping before 1am is normal to me.  I could see a game of deal or no deal with envelopes as brief cases and silly prizes as one of out gigs, only one spokes person and someone pulling envelopes. Little participating with only a few moving parts. Or lets make a deal being the same scenario. Kreeper is clever with a witty vocabulary. I could see him doing well at a microphone. If im mentioning something that someone else has done, i apologize.  

honestly, a party doesn't even need a tent. That one crew did it on the beach of the lake. If a party is what you guys decide, whatever the location ends up being, you can scope out some nifty locations. At legend valley they had the arcade that I never saw anybody at. I went and played a few games here and there but it was always empty. Shit was free. If they popped a tent over it and made it a little bigger, you could have a dope electro party with the games running. 

And a lot of those tents are empty early in the day. If a couple ninjas bring grills, you could do a Sausage Fest Breakfast Bash. I know ABK has done a wake and bake thing, but I don't know / don't remember which day that was on or at what time. i think his was at sun rise, but you guys could do it at like 10 am on a different day if he does it again.

Or you could go all out and organize something like the scavenger hunt that isn't quite the same. A three legged race for example. 

And although I said it as a joke, i kinda dig my poetry slam idea if we could get shaggy to show up and do his skit. Imagine how dope it would be to be there and you jump up to do your slam and then BAM right after you is shaggy two dope screaming GET THE FUCK OFF ME BUG lol. 

There could also be a Gathering Trivia Game where you ask questions like what year did some super genius make a torch and light it on fire and pass it around the line?

Make as many really off the wall questions as you can and whoever gets them all right gets entered into a drawing for some super dope prize. Have them write the answers on paper and turn the paper in by a certain time to a certain location. Scottie D can do the drawing on the main stage right before ICP comes out. There could be a series of prizes, some of them could be gag gifts like a blow up doll or something. I'm just thinking off the top of my head. 

December 2, 2017
4:39 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

scruffy said

we been doin exactly that for four years runnin. 

i got a phat forum gathering t-shirt collection.  

we shoulda put a lot more effort into havin an actual meetup massacre last summer. 

i think they may already be forgotten.  

Old Mr Dangerous said     
That was me who started that shit. I tripped my face off during Rydas and ICP and I think Esham. Story swapping is in order at some point.      

whenever we meet, we should waste two, three hours just debriefing each other about that gathering.  fuckin ultra-classic stuff, for all its flaws.  and its gettin harder and harder for me to find ninjas who [a] were there, and [b] dont write off the indoor gatherings as somehow not counting.  

until 2014, 2015 roughly, my favorite gathering was 2002.  for all its flaws.    

The indoor ones were indeed priceless in their own ways. We could both write novels, I'm sure.

The first one in Novi stands as important for me due to it being the only one that both of brothers were with me.

The second was flawed, sure (all are), but it was my only truly sober one. No weed or booze or trips at all. Plus it was my wife's first ever Psychopathic Juggalo experience. 

The third was special due to the above mentioned stuff and the crazy shit but may we experienced. Tripping and watching my brother temporarily overcoming his social anxiety.

The fourth, Ohio. First time I rolled with people I barely knew. I loved it, despite not hanging much with the Superiorlos. Juggalos who are elitists.

The fifth, my last, was when my brother just randomly appeared in the tattoo line. It makes me cry just thinking about the sweetness and hilarity of it all. Toking joints with him and strangers and I passed around cans of beer from my backpack. I suppose that had to be the best one for me.

December 2, 2017
5:32 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

I said the least moving parts as we can and my guy comes witha flamethrower tho haha oh man...

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 2, 2017
7:01 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Noah Fence said

Rachel and her crew are set up in the bizarro world

MASTERWEEDO said

To do rocky horror right would be difficult, with the actors on stage as the movie goes etc. And you'd need to have all the right props and things. 

I know v ron knows it well and might be down to help if she is attending and if you guys do this. When she and I went to see it, I thought it might be cool to do a similar thing but with big money hustlas.

Someone would have to plan all the queues out tho.  

Not impossible but would be very tricky to pull off. You'd have to get at least a half dozen people who know that movie front to back as well as a screen large enough to have people in front of it while you project the movie. I do like the idea of shadow casting Hustlas or Rustlas. Hmmm.

The poetry slam sounds dope. 

If anything starts to come into fruition I'd be down to help. I fully plan on making it next year.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

Noah Fence
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
62 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845