April 24, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Potential FLHF Sanctioned Event at GOTJ 2018
December 5, 2017
5:46 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 5, 2017
8:36 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I have been DYING to get the game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors, NUTPUNCH!" to become 'a thing' as Gathering fare.

I've tried to pitch it to Wolfpac for their Gathering Live-shows to no avail.

Here's what it is:

Requirements: Two(2) Players and an "Executioner", Two(2) Blindfolds

Gameplay: Both players are blindfolded or otherwise cannot see each other (prior use of pepper-spray not withstanding). Each player stands facing each other a distance apart convenient to the arm's length of the Executioner and each player.

Players must maintain a wide "Sumo Stance" with their feet far enough apart as to assume a 'crouched position'.

In rounds of '2 > 3' (or more), both players play the basic game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors"... HOWEVER!!!...

As each player is blindfolded, the winner of each round is not revealed until the Executioner gives the loser of the round a NUTPUNCH. (or tap or kick pedal - see Advanced Play Options, heh)

Why is that funny?

If played as a "party game" and not just as a vindictive way to punch people in the nuts...

...the fact that the players don't know if they've "won" until they do or do not get hit in the nuts, is where and when it's hilarious to watch.

With a bit of showmanship, the anticipation of either getting hit in the nuts or hearing the OTHER guy getting hit, results in some very funny interactions.

I've "played" this at a few parties and it never fails to be more fun than Ultimate Beer Pong...

There's a bunch of Youtube vids. Some are better than others and it depends on how they played. (iow, if the players are dancing around, freaking out = good game).

Here's two random grabs... I'm including the second one just cuz the girl is super cute and that's kinda what yer supposed to do anyway: have some little kid or a hot chick as the Executioner.

https://youtu.be/yZYUkEyi1gQ

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Split, Drunkalo

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

December 5, 2017
11:34 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i dunno.  

if i wanted to play a game that meant takin a shot to the wobblies half the time, id just get married.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 5, 2017
12:20 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

scruffy said
i dunno.  

if i wanted to play a game that meant takin a shot to the wobblies half the time, id just get married.    

Oh man...lol

So good..

10+7

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

December 6, 2017
6:55 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Psychopathic karaoke, minus the screen prompts. Could turn into a juggalo gong show. 

Dont know anything about music editing, how difficult would it be to pull the vocals from songs?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 6, 2017
12:01 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Drunkalo said
Psychopathic karaoke, minus the screen prompts. Could turn into a juggalo gong show. 

Dont know anything about music editing, how difficult would it be to pull the vocals from songs?  

I'm guessing difficult but there are a number of instrumentals you could use.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 6, 2017
12:14 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Karaoke sounds dope as hell.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

December 6, 2017
7:35 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Screenshot_2017-12-06-20-16-53.pngImage Enlarger

Dont know how to describe it but how far do you think we could go with inviting the band's that are already playing to do a random song from a pre selected play list? First come first serve basis. Or we could do the karaoke on first come first serve. Make people aing things they dont want to.

Could have a lot of things sounding like this which would be fun and entertaining.

Or does anyone have any connections that we could do a larger act to perform "presented by faygoluvers"?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Psyral

December 7, 2017
8:14 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Drunkalo said

Its impossible to completely remove vocals from any songs, of course if you had the masters you could.  But removing certain parts of a single WAV file.....not happening.

You just need to find the instrumental.

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

December 7, 2017
9:35 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

djscrubb said

Its impossible to completely remove vocals from any songs, of course if you had the masters you could.  But removing certain parts of a single WAV file.....not happening.

You just need to find the instrumental.  

Fuck... Thanks homie

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

December 7, 2017
11:20 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Drunkalo said
Screenshot_2017-12-06-20-16-53.pngImage Enlarger

Dont know how to describe it but how far do you think we could go with inviting the band's that are already playing to do a random song from a pre selected play list? First come first serve basis. Or we could do the karaoke on first come first serve. Make people aing things they dont want to.

Could have a lot of things sounding like this which would be fun and entertaining.

Or does anyone have any connections that we could do a larger act to perform "presented by faygoluvers"?  

I don't think we can present shit by faygoluvers. Were just part of a forum, I don't see Scottie or anyone trippin out about it but we still probably shouldn't get people more confused then we have to. There was mad cats comin up to the forum village for the scavenger hunt  thinking it was actually faygoluvers

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

December 7, 2017
6:44 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Alright fellas, i think i have it...

We have a yearly competition between the facebook group and the forums, triathalon style to claim "true faygoluvers title" for the year. May not include everyone but im sure it will collect spectators and members to both... Would be awesome af to get @ScottieD and his mrs. to sit king/queen style to witness and pass the trophy to the winning team captain and dub thee "the true faygoluvers of the year"

Would only have to agree on "events"

December 7, 2017
9:15 pm
Missile_Toe
Missile_Toe
Members
Forum Posts: 365

Jingle bells chimes in jingle bell time

🎵🔔⏰

December 8, 2017
12:39 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Finally. An idea that just works. Jingle bells.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman, Missile_Toe

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 8, 2017
12:59 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Drunkalo said
... Would be awesome af to get @ScottieD and his mrs. to sit king/queen style... 

Good luck getting either to sit for more than a few seconds at a GOTJ. Scottie even stands in the golf carts warping him between events.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

ScottieD, Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

December 8, 2017
2:31 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

krunkazphuk said

Drunkalo said
... Would be awesome af to get @ScottieD and his mrs. to sit king/queen style... 

Good luck getting either to sit for more than a few seconds at a GOTJ. Scottie even stands in the golf carts warping him between events.  

HAHAHA.  It's funny cuz it's true.  

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

bayAreaShaman, Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 8, 2017
7:23 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Damn fam, you guys are detering... Id rather have 20 bad flame thrower ideas than ninjas coming here and knocking every idea posted. Its only been a short time and theres a long time left so im still being hopeful something will come to fruition...

@ScottieD brother, I read a couple times that you run like an idiot the majority of the time. What can I offer to take something off ur plate and help you enjoy more of the gathering?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 9, 2017
10:03 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

Drunkalo said
Damn fam, you guys are detering... Id rather have 20 bad flame thrower ideas than ninjas coming here and knocking every idea posted. Its only been a short time and theres a long time left so im still being hopeful something will come to fruition...

@ScottieD brother, I read a couple times that you run like an idiot the majority of the time. What can I offer to take something off ur plate and help you enjoy more of the gathering?  

I appreciate the offer @drunkalo .  Despite what you guys may think, I enjoy the fuck out of the Gathering!  Trying to be multiple places at once is actually a lot of fun for me because I typically get to see more of the Gathering than most.  That's not because of my "access", but simply because I want to experience as much of it as I can.  There are definitely some times that I should take a step back and chill, but that's usually in the morning when everyone's still recuperating from the night before.  Much love! Can't wait to Gather again!

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

Drunkalo, Noah Fence, Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 10, 2017
12:52 am
Missile_Toe
Missile_Toe
Members
Forum Posts: 365

How about you all have a faygoluvers "The Midway"

🎶All for the little ones christmas joy🎶🎅

app=desktop

December 10, 2017
1:24 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

You gonna run the guess your weight booth while all the shows are going on?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
109 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845