April 20, 2024
59 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Reunite GOTJ2018
May 22, 2018
12:25 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Can we all please just ignore the bullshit. At least for one week and pull together and make sure this stays magical. Lets make this GOTJ the best and look out for each other. Avoid the discussions that separate us and if opinions are spoken, keep an open mind and respect that others dont have to think and feel the same as you. Lets be there for each other, respect each other no matter the differences and just unite as a Family. So much drama and negativity in this world lately. Look... Gotj is what I look forward to all year.  Many times ive seen someone try and cause problems be it they couldn't handle themselves on whatever substance, or just a plain asshole but ninjas quick to decompress the situation. Lets all stick together. Look out for each other and appreciate the gift we have that we can take a week of our lives to get together and just celebrate life. Life isn't forever. Its a Miracle to be able to gather. The worse violence at gotj should be the occasional random object smackin ya face trash war style in the seminar tent... And fuck your umbrella! Think back to what GOTJ was to you 10-15 years ago. Lets make the future genrations feel that love and if needed, remove anyone trying to disturb the peace. As much hatred as there is for cops these days, Legend Valley veterans know if you respect the cops, theyll respect you.  We need to continue to police ourselves and make sure their only function is to haul out the demons we pluck out of the crowd for fighting/stealing.  What I know about gathering is we can maintain a peaceful society, have an amazing time and take care of those around us. Make The Gathering Great Again. I could go on for hours about wonderful experiences at GOTJ. Lets make this another year for that. let us not get together and speak of all the negative stuff thats happened. Lets stick together and remember what its all about. That feeling that you get iz indescribable. And those of you who have been there know what I'm sayin. Lets keep it magical. Who's with me?

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
May 22, 2018
12:29 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

In fact, out of love and respect for the hatchet, please keep this ONE thread 100% positive. I love yall.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 22, 2018
4:41 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

I dont think there is anything to worry about...from what i gathered, the peace keepers who gather outweigh the number of drama mongers at the gathering...those youtubalos and their sheep will be on their best behavior or they get removed from the grounds.

#GatherOnGangBangers 

#GaggleAgainstGangs

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Krusty korpse, FuckHerRightInThePussy
May 22, 2018
10:27 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

Safety first, and fuck playing God. Last GOTJ two Juggalettes CHOSE to beat the fuck out of each other at my campsite until one got choked out in the Oklahoma dirt. Their crews and I formed a perimeter until we were needed, then they were helped up and went their separate ways. Sometimes the Gathering is off the map.

Here-there-be-monsters.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Krusty korpse, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845