March 28, 2024
62 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Team Faygoluvers - 2015 GOTJ
February 16, 2015
6:27 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

In case anyone didn't hear, if you win the Ninja Olympics you get:

A blinged out Ninja suit

A Plaque and..

Backstage passes to the Gathering that night.

February 16, 2015
9:27 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

sketchez said
not sure if i'll be at this one ..but there's a good chance my roommate will, and if you follow this forum then you know who that is

Seriously? The great @randy-gall will be delighting us with his presence at the Gathering?

Did he get his camper working again?

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 16, 2015
10:35 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

scruffy :  depends on whos runnin it.  the rules on these things are always, always, selectively enforced.  a lot of the time, i wonder why they bother with rules at all.  just hand the prize to your homie

Can't we just lie and say one of us is Scotty? 

say, red for hatchetman, blue for uziman, green for faygoman, white for spaceman [with plastic bubble helmet], and orange for boondoxman or whatever the hell youd call it.

I have a red one that I'm going to wear with a luchador mask and cape at one point. I cut holes in the eyes and mouth. The mouth because I smoke and get thirsty (obviously) and the eyes because during the day you can see meh but at night you cant see shit. They kind of look creepy with the holes. I wouldn't recommend white just because the body suits are basically sheer when they fit "right." I go commando in mine. soooooooo sorry n shit in advance. 

February 17, 2015
1:37 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Okay... let's get cereal....

I want in on this Family Feud thing and I really think that a Faygoluvers Team would have a great chance of at least getting up there (if not winning the whole damn thing!).

Barring any kind of event conflict of interest, who is down for this? We'd need FIVE people for a team...

Let's get a listing of whoever would be interested in this and if there's more people interested in repping FLH than the five, maybe we can either bring it to a vote or come up with our own "contest" to determine who of us "should" be on the team.

If nothing else, are there four other people that would wanna go in on this with me? C'mon! There's a ultra limited edition Dark Carnival watch as ONE of the prizes (only given to the winning team) as well as other swag (and I love time pieces).

Personally, I wonder if this is a single night, one time thing; in which case, how the hell are they gonna pick only TWO teams to play when I'm sure there will be a shitload of people clamoring...

DO this!!!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

February 17, 2015
7:16 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

@cheshyr , I elect you as team leader for the Family Feud.

Ninja's who are definitely going should contact him. Most will probably want to wait till a schedule is released before committing but it sounds like it is continuous:

From: Gathering of the Juggalos Competitions Announced about Family Feud
...Prizes: Members of the winning crew will receive a collectable Dark Carnival logo watch. If the winning crew also wins the Fast Money round then they will also receive $200 in gift certificates. Crews of 3-5 wishing to compete can show up at any time. The game show is running on a first come, first serve basis.

I am not going to do the FF, but I will be doing the Morton's List no matter what other things are going on. We need 6 people total for that one. No experience necessary and you don't need to own the game to play. I will bring my copy to the Gathering so people can get familiar if they want... not that it will help any since I believe the gathering will be a variation table called Ninja Shadow Clan. (Pure speculation)  

From: Gathering of the Juggalos Competitions Announced about Morton's List
...Prizes: Members of the winning Inner Circle will each be given a Dark Carnival metal charm and a signed copy of Morton’s List. Those wishing to play should show up at least 15 minutes before the tournament begins and players do not need to know how to play to compete.

I don't know if this is the charm they are referring to but it is the logo for Dark Carnival Games.
988819_773781855967235_407312889_n.jpgImage Enlarger

February 17, 2015
3:24 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I would really like to do Family Feud. My guess is that it is going to happen during the day on the Carousel stage. So as long as it's not coinciding with either the ICP, ABK or Boondox seminars, I should be good. I might even be able to be talked out of the Boondox seminar, but definitely not the ICP seminar, and probably not ABK.

-Jules

February 18, 2015
2:56 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I don't know about being "Team Leader" but I definitely want to be ON the team. 

I'd think some ninja that's been around longer than *me should wanna take that role. But I'll certainly take the lead in trying to get a team goin'!

And yes Psyral, based on how Jumpsteady was describing it, that IS the Dark Carnival logo that's gonna be on the watches. Is that picture *your charm? That's awesome! One of my favorite Psychopathic logos...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

February 18, 2015
3:56 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Cheshyr said  
I'd think some ninja that's been around longer than *me should wanna take that role. But I'll certainly take the lead in trying to get a team goin'!    

i dont see why not.  seems to me you are at least as qualified as the next ninja.  

And yes Psyral, based on how Jumpsteady was describing it, that IS the Dark Carnival logo that's gonna be on the watches. Is that picture *your charm? That's awesome! One of my favorite Psychopathic logos...

the dcg logo may well be the freshest piece of iconography that psy was ever responsible for.  that includes the hatchetman.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 18, 2015
6:40 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Cheshyr said 

Not mine... yet. But once we win the Morton's List, it will be mine!

scruffy said

Cheshyr said  

i dont see why not.  seems to me you are at least as qualified as the next ninja.  

You seem like a good choice, @cheshyr . Not much in the way of responsibility. Just a go-to guy for arranging a team. And depending on how many forum members interested, there may be multiple teams.

February 18, 2015
9:48 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

I didn't get to play Morton's List last year and would love to do it this year. As long as it isn't during anything I REALLY wanna see I am down to join you Psyral. How do you win Morton's List anyway?

Also, how much do you charge for face painting Psyral? Your paint is ALWAYS on point, and I have never had my face pAinted decently lol.

February 18, 2015
11:06 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

@piggofdoom , PM'd you some info.

And about face paint? I've never painted anyone else, just myself. I could try. I wouldn't charge you.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, ketofxpriserfarenheter, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845