April 25, 2024
73 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Transportation Help
March 14, 2018
9:20 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

If its your 1st then dont worry about trying to go the "help ninjas" route, just get your ass there...if you become more active and social here on the forum, i can guarantee a spot to camp that provides a safe and helpful experience that makes your 1st time go smoothly with no worries.

Also, peep out the recent threads under the "gathering of the juggalos" section, the last three years have alot of valuable info on what to expect! 

Come Home!

app=desktop  

I am not very social because I program computers in my dead life and listen to music when I code. I live in a town of 1 Juggalo, but that sold out their show before open. I live in a city of bitches. This thread lets me see a possible home, though.

I appreciate you sending me a link to The Wraith. I have not listened to a single song that was not from Psychedelic records, or Magic Ninja Studios since two weeks before the first time I saw an ICP show (Oct, 2017). Except 1 time I played a Die Antwoord song, to show someone I thought they should be on Psychedelic. I am literally down with the clowns (trying not to hate MNE). I know the Wraith inside and out.

I know the music fairly well. I just don't know the family very well. I see little that upsets me, in light of my need to preserve freedom, so we can be family. I think this is why we say we would die for our family, and not know all our family members. I would for sure, die so Juggalos can be Juggalos. WW.

My circus is fine. I love my family and that is why I need to go be with them. 

Thanks homie. All good thoughts.

MMFWCL

Whoop Whoop Jerymic :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 14, 2018
9:46 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

Bonesaw Wizardstick

I could never ask you to take extra time for me. You are awesome, though. 

I would take a bus, I just haven't run the numbers for that yet. I would never ask anyone to go out of the way for me like you said though. I can actually get there by myself. The hatchets in this forum have made me believe that is not so terrible. My whole thing is going to an enormous crowd and being alone. Just knowing some family that will be there ahead of time will get my fears gone.

You know, what if I jump off a tower, dive through a fruit loop, and end up in someone else's troop suit like whoop whoop!? Someone has to get me back to reality.

That is a different issue, though, kinda. ;)

MWMFCL

Whoop Whoop Jerymic :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 14, 2018
10:52 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Bonesaw Wizardstick said   
It's just a matter of getting time off work at this point.  I'm going to put in my request soon so they hopefully can't say "nope.  We're too busy.  We need you here."  It's not one of those type of jobs where I can just say "hey, I'll see you in a week."  They suffer with me not there because it's a small team environment even though it's a fairly large company.     

my tactic:  'i told you a damn year in advance.  you wanna schedule me, you can... but i wont be here.'  

they can fire me if they dare, i give a fuck.  i only work a job so that i can gather, the other way round dont fly.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Bonesaw Wizardstick, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 14, 2018
10:58 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332

I'm tryna get my notice in there before they take on more projects.  It gets pretty crazy when they accept a few at a time.  They need a full set of construction documents (blueprints), and that requires me to spend half of my time on the phone with the engineers and half of my time drawing it, and it still barely gets done on time because the client is updating the design through that whole process.  It's multi-million dollar buildings with my stupid ass in charge of it.

March 14, 2018
11:04 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Bonesaw Wizardstick said     
I'm tryna get my notice in there before they take on more projects.  It gets pretty crazy when they accept a few at a time.  They need a full set of construction documents (blueprints), and that requires me to spend half of my time on the phone with the engineers and half of my time drawing it, and it still barely gets done on time because the client is updating the design through that whole process.  It's multi-million dollar buildings with my stupid ass in charge of it.       

we needs to meet.  

i could go on and on about that shit, but ill bet not nearly as long as you can.  

March 16, 2018
11:21 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

Are we all still friends, bitches?

I talked with my enabler again. He is still not saying he can't/won't go. I think I am going to make this work, one way or another.

If Joe helps, I go without needing help from here.

If Joe doesn't go, I am still going, because I am. 

I am running out of room for struggle and am going to start forcing soon. Shit is going to happen.

March 16, 2018
11:35 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

scruffy said

Bonesaw Wizardstick said   
It's just a matter of getting time off work at this point.  I'm going to put in my request soon so they hopefully can't say "nope.  We're too busy.  We need you here."  It's not one of those type of jobs where I can just say "hey, I'll see you in a week."  They suffer with me not there because it's a small team environment even though it's a fairly large company.     

my tactic:  'i told you a damn year in advance.  you wanna schedule me, you can... but i wont be here.'  

they can fire me if they dare, i give a fuck.  i only work a job so that i can gather, the other way round dont fly.    

My mother kicked me out and told me to fly... I fly.. work is another thing. I need to fuel the fires. The fires are for my family. They do burn. I don't think I am, or that can, be wrong. After that, I then say JFl. WW we all the same, but the grind.

It is our own Dark Carnival we love. I would not change my life or experience for anything. I earned them all.... the good and the bad.

MMFWCL JFL

March 16, 2018
11:56 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members

Jerymic said

My mother kicked me out and told me to fly... I fly.. work is another thing. I need to fuel the fires. The fires are for my family. They do burn. I don't think I am, or that can, be wrong. After that, I then say JFl. WW we all the same, but the grind.

It is our own Dark Carnival we love. I would not change my life or experience for anything. I earned them all.... the good and the bad.

MMFWCL JFL  

I'm working on it.  It's looking like I can get the time off work, but now I have some family drama that could pose a threat.  Keeping the fingers crossed on that one.

March 17, 2018
12:02 am
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

scruffy said

Bonesaw Wizardstick said     

we needs to meet.  

i could go on and on about that shit, but ill bet not nearly as long as you can.    

Ok, Where would we meet?

March 17, 2018
12:17 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Jerymic said    
Ok, Where would we meet?     

was referrin to bonesaw.  im an armchair architect, to say the very least.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Bonesaw Wizardstick

March 17, 2018
12:35 am
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members

My chair got arms and wheels

March 17, 2018
12:44 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Bonesaw Wizardstick said   

doooope.  

March 17, 2018
12:53 am
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members

My favorite thing is that the clients and engineers have no idea what I look like.  But this is what they're unknowingly answering to.

bonesaw.JPGImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

scruffy
March 19, 2018
7:56 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

Bonesaw Wizardstick said

One of my first friends was a Troy Baker. He has MD and a terrible limp, so far. It get's worse and he is always in pain. He has lived 30 years over his life expectation.

I would treat you being in a chair like I treat other Juggalos needing water. Shit just goes the way it needs to go, and tough when it doesn't. Juggalos don't die.

You have a carnival to live like us all. WW Family!

March 19, 2018
7:58 pm
Jerymic
Jerymic
Members

Bonesaw Wizardstick said
My favorite thing is that the clients and engineers have no idea what I look like.  But this is what they're unknowingly answering to.

bonesaw.JPGImage Enlarger

Wow, nice looking guy right there. I have a cyst on my forehead. 

I guess that means a little paint fixes my issues. Didn't mean to downplay you you homie.

March 21, 2018
3:58 pm
Krista ICP
Members
Forum Posts: 46

Here’s what I need family 

someone to sale me a Psychopathic all stars experience ticket ASAP 

and a ride from Florida (Tampa area) to and from the gathering. And hopefully a place in someone’s tent also at the gathering. 

Please help a ninjette out

this my 17th anniversary down with the clown. Still tryin 2 make this gathering dream come true. 

whoop whoop

clown luv yall

keep that carnival music

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845