March 28, 2024
54 Guests and 2 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

SM1
GOTJ 2019 Traders
February 1, 2019
7:00 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Im looking for someone with a car pass and a hitch to bring our travel trailer into and out of the gathering. Ill do the work, you only drive. We are planning on leaving our car on the outside so we can make daily runs for gas, cigs, beers, general stuffs, you name it. It will be a small uhaul sized trailer under 1500 lbs. A normal tailgate ball will suffice.

Im offering a spare tent, cooler, daily pre-2pm trips to gas/walmart, or a small amount of cash as trade.

Anyone?

Lets start this up. 

Whadda ya got/whadda ya need?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

February 1, 2019
10:16 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

My rental car most likely won't have a hook up to help unfortunately but I just wanted to mention that I'm pretty sure you have to buy a separate trailer pass to get it on the grounds so you may want to buy that if you do get someone to bring it in

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
February 1, 2019
10:30 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Skratchie said
My rental car most likely won't have a hook up to help unfortunately but I just wanted to mention that I'm pretty sure you have to buy a separate trailer pass to get it on the grounds so you may want to buy that if you do get someone to bring it in  

Good call, ill include that.

My worry is getting boned with getting my things out. I can hook up the trailer, put on a sticker, and get my shit in. Then on 'get the hell out of here Sunday morning'. Im gonna get the bone...

But it opens the thread for others to barter.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 1, 2019
10:37 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

I think this year is gonna be different with the "car pass"...meaning there prolly won't be one. 

It seems to me that camping is where the trees are,  a spot for a public parking lot,  and the ballas lot. 

From what I've seen so far the ballas lot seems like its gonna be far away from everything.

shimmerforest05-768x504.jpgImage Enlarger

This is the photo from the FLH main page article, doesn't seem like there is room for a "car pass"...ballas lot is the top middle of the picture for reference.

Now....when I see the next picture...

shimmerforest09.jpgImage Enlarger

Using the "ballas lot" as reference...

I assume that would be general parking...and going by the way jumpsteady described the location on the juggalo show, I would assume that the woods above that gen parking is camping, and the open fields above those woods are where the stages and tents can be placed. 

Thoughts?

Opinions?

February 1, 2019
10:48 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Drunkalo said

Good call, ill include that.

My worry is getting boned with getting my things out. I can hook up the trailer, put on a sticker, and get my shit in. Then on 'get the hell out of here Sunday morning'. Im gonna get the bone...

But it opens the thread for others to barter.  

Im planning on staying late this year and helping everybody make it out easily... Maybe even make the post gather meal too!cheers

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
February 1, 2019
11:00 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
I think this year is gonna be different with the "car pass"...meaning there prolly won't be one. 

It seems to me that camping is where the trees are,  a spot for a public parking lot,  and the ballas lot. 

From what I've seen so far the ballas lot seems like its gonna be far away from everything.

shimmerforest05-768x504.jpgImage Enlarger

This is the photo from the FLH main page article, doesn't seem like there is room for a "car pass"...ballas lot is the top middle of the picture for reference.

Now....when I see the next picture...

shimmerforest09.jpgImage Enlarger

Using the "ballas lot" as reference...

I assume that would be general parking...and going by the way jumpsteady described the location on the juggalo show, I would assume that the woods above that gen parking is camping, and the open fields above those woods are where the stages and tents can be placed. 

Thoughts?

Opinions?  

I fucked up... I meant to say general parking is across the street from the "ballas lot"...above the ballas lot in the picture

February 2, 2019
10:56 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Did you watch the video posted on main page? There is a main staging area set up. I cant tell where in the picture that is. Dude in the video walked past ballas area and hit main stage, i would guess that is top left corner? Regardless if they allow 4 wheelers were golden, ill haul everyone in and out.

Im thinking entrance is middle right side, then opens to a giant rectangle. Above ballas looks like it would be outside that rectangle. I haven't been able to find many more aerial views of the venue. Was hoping to run across an aerial view while the place is booming. No luck...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

February 2, 2019
11:02 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Drunkalo said
Did you watch the video posted on main page? There is a main staging area set up. I cant tell where in the picture that is. Dude in the video walked past ballas area and hit main stage, i would guess that is top left corner? Regardless if they allow 4 wheelers were golden, ill haul everyone in and out.

Im thinking entrance is middle right side, then opens to a giant rectangle. Above ballas looks like it would be outside that rectangle. I haven't been able to find many more aerial views of the venue. Was hoping to run across an aerial view while the place is booming. No luck...  

Didnt watch the video....yet.

I didn't know there was a video...shows how much I looked into it so farcig

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
February 2, 2019
11:07 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Haha, its cool. I was too busy looking for gas stations and walmart. I missed half of what Jump said about the place.

Bare with me a little bit, im color blind. If all the roads are outside areas, worn paths. Is the entire middle trees? Comparing shades of colors in a shaded picture is difficult. Like is the whole middle green? 

February 2, 2019
11:21 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8163

Drunkalo said 
...I missed half of what Jump said about the place.  

I caught the part of the show where Gangsta Boo called in and said these rabid, livinginthefuture bitchassmicromanagers better get used to hearing "get the fuck out my face." Then they played a gr8 song. Or maybe I dreamt it.

YouTube Video Lil John Ft Ludacris N Three Six Mafia Move Bitch 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 2, 2019
11:33 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Ahhh, dear. Can anything happen that doesnt include your 2 cents? It's not micromanaging, it's planning and guessing. Its kind of a game. Its fun! You should try smiling, having fun, playing along, and relax your sphincter muscles. Maybe that stick will fall out. 💋

A friend messaged me excited about the news. Then said theres nothing within 20 miles of the place so i started digging. Jump did say it was twice the size of LV so i started digging for my own reasons. Similar to the rabbit holes you go down for music and memes. But mine are more beneficial to myself and others.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Noah Fence

February 19, 2019
8:52 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Drunkalo said
Haha, its cool. I was too busy looking for gas stations and walmart. I missed half of what Jump said about the place.

Bare with me a little bit, im color blind. If all the roads are outside areas, worn paths. Is the entire middle trees? Comparing shades of colors in a shaded picture is difficult. Like is the whole middle green?   

Yes, the entire middle area looks like it is densely wooded. Lots of shade. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Drunkalo

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

February 19, 2019
9:03 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Noah Fence said   

Awesome, thank you sir. You going to be making it this year?

February 20, 2019
1:35 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Noah Fence said

Yes, the entire middle area looks like it is densely wooded. Lots of shade.   

Yes there is woods.... Lots of trees,  but that is all atv/motocross terrain.  And I mean ALL of it.  Camping is along the path/road up until the tree line.  Some spots got 50 feet till the tree line from the road,  some have as little as 5 feet.  I'm sure you can prolly squeeze some tents at the border of the treeline, but from what I've seen, the terrain in them woods ain't even walkable, let alone setting up shop.  Plus trees carry ticks and chiggers. 

All I'm tryin to say is bring your own shade. 

February 20, 2019
4:17 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8163

Drunkalo said
Ahhh, dear. Can anything happen that doesnt include your 2 cents?..

It's a horrorcore forum. Welcome to the show, cunt. And something tells me I'll always have shade to throw ur way. 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
81 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845