April 26, 2024
101 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HatchetHouse
top 20 from 2000-2009
June 30, 2019
10:12 pm
Reverend Kane
Members
Forum Posts: 80
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

inspiration has hit and now i wanna do the next decade.hip hop went mainstream so i went underground. psychopathic dominated this decade for me.in no particular order dark lotus tales from the lotus pod a blueprint for wicked shit styles twiztid freek show eternally my favorite twiztid album esham tongues live instrumentation dope lyrics features from j, mastamind, kool keith,and dayton family and a bunch of ruthless eminem disses. icp shangri la dark carnival magic icp hells pit dark and hell is hot brotha lynch hung suicide note free from black market lynch dropped this double album banger abk hatchet warrior classic psychopathic debut from killa krayzie bone thug on da line more dope melodic flows from one of my favorite rappers. boondox the harvest one of the most str8 horror themed psychopathic albums icp the tempest more of a pure rap sounding record. dope shit twiztid the green book man i used to bump the fuck outta this cypress hill stoned raiders the last great cypress hill album. underrated. eminem marshall mathers lp brilliant album cage movies for the blind real crazy white boy hip hop bitch dark lotus black rain all 6 petals of the lotus spitting wicked shit project deadman self inflicted we really need some new pdm shaggy 2 dope ftfo shaggs schooled shit on the solo tip twiztid mirror mirror walking to work with this in my discman yall old school love this shit icp bang pow boom return of the dark carnival twiztid w.i.c.k.e.d. horror movies on beats.

June 30, 2019
11:44 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Reverend Kane said
inspiration has hit and now i wanna do the next decade.hip hop went mainstream so i went underground. psychopathic dominated this decade for me.in no particular order dark lotus tales from the lotus pod a blueprint for wicked shit styles twiztid freek show eternally my favorite twiztid album esham tongues live instrumentation dope lyrics features from j, mastamind, kool keith,and dayton family and a bunch of ruthless eminem disses. icp shangri la dark carnival magic icp hells pit dark and hell is hot brotha lynch hung suicide note free from black market lynch dropped this double album banger abk hatchet warrior classic psychopathic debut from killa krayzie bone thug on da line more dope melodic flows from one of my favorite rappers. boondox the harvest one of the most str8 horror themed psychopathic albums icp the tempest more of a pure rap sounding record. dope shit twiztid the green book man i used to bump the fuck outta this cypress hill stoned raiders the last great cypress hill album. underrated. eminem marshall mathers lp brilliant album cage movies for the blind real crazy white boy hip hop bitch dark lotus black rain all 6 petals of the lotus spitting wicked shit project deadman self inflicted we really need some new pdm shaggy 2 dope ftfo shaggs schooled shit on the solo tip twiztid mirror mirror walking to work with this in my discman yall old school love this shit icp bang pow boom return of the dark carnival twiztid w.i.c.k.e.d. horror movies on beats.  

Dude, I also liked "Stoned Raiders". Very underappreciated album.

June 30, 2019
11:50 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Ive had that album for 10 yrs and have barely heard it... I'm not that into cypress hill tho.. there's so many other Hispanic rappers/groups that id rather listen to..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 1, 2019
5:13 pm
chops
chops
Members
Forum Posts: 886

Tech N9ne “Anghellic”

Tech N9ne “Absolute Power”

Dark Lotus “Tales From the Lotus Pod”

Dark Lotus “Opaque Brotherhood”

ICP “Bizaar”

ICP “Bizzar”

ICP “Hell’s Pit”

Twiztid “Green Book”

Twiztid “W.I.C.K.E.D.”

Blaze “1LessGnDaHood”

Three6Mafia “When the Smoke Clears”

Hypnotize Camp Posse

Krizz Kaliko “Genius”

Bizzy Bone&Layzie Bone “Bone Brothers”

ABK “Dirty History”

Esham “Tongues”

Pastor Troy “Face Off”

Dirty “The Pimp & Da Gangsta”(one of, if not the most underrated rap duos from the south)

Outkast “Stankonia”

Redman “Malpractice”

20 albums that had a big impact on my life

July 1, 2019
6:08 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

The Warlock said
Ive had that album for 10 yrs and have barely heard it... I'm not that into cypress hill tho.. there's so many other Hispanic rappers/groups that id rather listen to..  

Yeah but Michael Bolton, George Michael, Boy George, Yanni aren't Hispanic or rappers?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

July 1, 2019
6:30 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More

Immortal Tech. - Revolutionary Vol. 1

Immortal Tech. - Revolutionary Vol. 2

Benefit - B.E.N.E.F.I.T.

Nas - Streets Disciple

2pac - Better Dayz

Lloyd Banks - Cold Corner Mixtape

mc chris - mc chris is dead

Oliver Hart - How Eye One The Write Too Think

9DM - Lets Do Business Mixtape

Illmaculate & OnlyOne - Police Brutality

Rhyme Asylum - State Of Lunacy

Respek BA - The Secrecy Act

Anecdote - Illegible Bachelor

Purpose - If the City Had A Voice Vol. 1

Aforementioned - Red October

Sandpeople - Long Story Short

24/7 - Rude Awakening Mixtape

Prolific - Think

Juce & Wapps - This Is Only The Beggining

The Last 12 are all projects from battle rappers.. technically, immortal used to battle as well.. (lol, i didnt even mean to do that..)

what I feel is their best psy albums of the decade..

Twiztid - Freek Show

Lotus - Tales From The Lotus

Rydas - Check Your Shit In

J - The Shining

Natas - Vatican Mixtape

AMB - Blood In Blood Out

ABK - Dirty History

Blaze - 1 Less G

July 1, 2019
6:31 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Drunkalo said

Yeah but Michael Bolton, George Michael, Boy George, Yanni aren't Hispanic or rappers?  

i have no clue who "yanni" is.. but clearly you do..

July 1, 2019
6:46 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Hes the equivalent to Kenny G, but with a piano. 

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

July 28, 2019
11:30 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Reverend Kane said

I'd do about anything to have old cage back. I was so fuckin excited when the clowns started getting him to do gatherings and shows....saw him live 2 or 3 times and was straight let down. But when cage was on his shit holy fuck was he nice. And it's very rare that I ever find anyone who even gaf about him

July 29, 2019
6:12 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Check your shit in bitch is hands down the strongest rydaz album.

Stacked Roster: Check

J was in the zone: Check

Were the beats they plucked fresh? Check

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
94 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

CharlesFed, Michaelphads, TerryTix, MichaelBeews, Harryomita

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845